Chapter 34

"This is a Buick; it has a steel body, leather sofa, and great handling. It can go as fast as fifty miles per hour, and it can last for four hours before it runs out of fuel. It costs fourteen thousand five hundred dollars!" The Guide tried to observe the expressions of the two customers. If their faces turned into shock, the price meant too much; she didn't need to be overly enthusiastic.

Yves couldn't bear to tease the hot shopping guide. Although he could pretend to be surprised, he didn't want to. His wife was still next to him; he didn't want to embarrass her.

"Can you show us the most expensive and nice car? I want to gift it to my wife; I want the most comfortable car for her to use in future travels."

Dana kept her mouth, even for a woman who wasn't crazy about money as her. If she was given a gift this lavish, she would still react!

"Yves, no need. It's too expensive, I won't be able to use it. No need to waste your money; just keep it."

The guide lady who heard the specifications immediately shone brightly; the customer was a big fish this time! The big commission was waiting for her, and the Guide started to lick her lips.

"It's okay, during the holidays it will be more convenient to have a car. I can teach you if you can't drive it; it's simple." Yves said.

Dana no longer coaxed her little boyfriend. She immediately gave him a generous kiss while feeling excited as she selected the cars they would buy.

The car space has an area of

about four hundred square meters, in which there are seven to eight cars of various brands.

Although there are many brands, the style of all the cars is the same. The colors are also almost all black. If there was any other color, it would only be yellow, nothing else.

Yves made a quick choice; he glimpsed the interior and performance of the car. He didn't want to linger; there were no sports cars in this era! Unless he wants to design it himself.

Hey, wouldn't that be a lot of fun? Making his own car!

Unfortunately, before he could build such a sophisticated car, he needed to speed up his learning progress. Thorough understanding of mechanics and artificial intelligence.

After choosing for a long time, Dana finally decided on the same car Yves had determined.

When the shopping guide saw the two local tyrants buying two cars at once, her eyes immediately lit up with green.

If it wasn't for having a mistress accompanying the man, she would have wanted to hurry up and give Yves a kiss!

Two orders can earn her a commission of at least a thousand dollars more! It is still a conservative estimate, not an absolute value!

Yves reluctantly took money out of the backpack in bundles when making payments. This primitive method is really troublesome.

If he wanted to pay by card, at least he had to wait until the end of the second world war, wait for computers and networks to develop first.

This era can only use cash transactions. Would they use a check if Stark Industries accepted a large-scale arms transaction? Bank Card? Of course not; there are only cash payments in this era!

Thanks to the economic depression, buying a car has become easier and faster. After all, there weren't many people buying cars; there was only one occasional customer.

Yves temporarily asked someone to drive the car to school. Meanwhile, he and Dana head to the countryside to practice Dana's driving skills.

At first, he was worried about the woman's driving ability. Still, he didn't expect her teacher's talent to be so extraordinary. She only had to explain it once, and Dana could just demonstrate it herself!

After twenty minutes, Dana now fully understood the car's performance.

"Very good, this feels good. Husband, thank you very much!" Dana parked on the side of the road; she looked at her little boyfriend gratefully.

"Hahaha, you're welcome. Wife, don't worry; I'll marry you when I get my Ph.D.!"

Yves had decided that he needed to master chemical biology as well. By using the Super Soldier Serum, he can make his women retain their youth.

He doesn't want to be like Captain America, who wakes up seventy years later looking the same, but his love is turned into a grandma!

After driving Dana back to the apartment and 'fighting' for hours afterward, Yves felt his waist would snap.

Looks like he needs to work hard again!