Chapter 68

Charles vomited several times before recovering slowly. Even though his Psionic strength is strong, it doesn't give him immunity from motion sickness.

After confirming that Charles's condition was improving, they walked toward the beautiful estate.

Standing in front of a particular house, Charles opened the door.

The two entered while chatting and laughing. When Charles looked around, he found no one, and neither did Yves.

"Yves, my friend is indeed a little weird. I hope you are not surprised when you meet her." said Charles.

"Is your friend a girl?" Yves just nodded questioningly.

"Yes."

"Wait, really?"

"Is there a difference?" Charles asked curiously.

"Of course, wouldn't it be nice to get acquainted with pretty girls?" Yves said shamelessly.

Charles was silent for a moment but wasn't too surprised. It's normal for men to like women.

He even has a girlfriend himself.

"Raven, come out. I want to introduce you to a new friend!"

"Don't worry; he won't be afraid or insulted. He also knows my abilities." Charles shouted into the empty room, hoping his special friend would show herself.

Moments later, a girl with red hair and blue skin appeared at the corner of the stairs. If ordinary people faced the girl's appearance, they might immediately think of her as a monster.

Even Yves, who had prepared himself, was still taken aback. Extraordinary! His eyes met the girls.

Seeing his friend's behavior, Charles thought Yves was scared. He hastily said, "Yves, that girl's name is Raven. She has special genes like me, she also has special abilities."

The little girl standing in the corner was trembling in fear. Her small hands gripped the corners of her clothes tightly.

The girl's attitude made Yves sigh; what a poor girl. She probably thought he was scared when he saw the girl's appearance. So Raven felt sad and afraid of the humiliation she might get.

"Beautiful, very beautiful! Perfect!"

"Charles, is she the friend you're referring to?" Yves said in an excited tone.

Charles felt slightly flustered when he received his friend's sudden response. Still, that confused feeling was instantly replaced by a happy feeling.

Since Yves was willing to accept his condition and his special friend, he would automatically increase his opinion of the man.

Raven was also shocked. Apart from Charles, the new man was the first to neither hate nor make fun of her appearance.

If she wasn't happy now, then she would be lying!

Since childhood, Raven has been rejected by everyone she meets. Even her own parents left her presence because of her strange appearance.

After her parents died, she became homeless; basically a stray kitten.

Previously, when she wanted to steal food from Charles' house, she was caught by that young man. Then she discovered that Charles was like her, a person of extraordinary ability in this world.

As Charles showed no signs of disgust or hatred because she wanted to steal the food, Raven felt immense relief.

If he was an average person, perhaps she had been scolded or may have been harmed by them because of her different appearance.