Chapter 57

"Send your men to go get him. If you can't bring him back, then you know what you're going to get." Hitler's voice was cold, revealing a terrible indifference.

Determining one's life and death is very easy in these war times, as easy as turning one's hand.

"Understood! I'll do it right away!" A middle-aged man in a military uniform swiftly made a military posture.

Schmidt, on the other hand, could only sneer secretly. Not only would Yves die, but Howard would also suffer the consequences. If they can't recruit Yves, then no one can!

Across the Atlantic sea, Yves was unaware of the conspiracy shown to him.

Even if he knew it, he didn't have the strength to prevent it.

At this time he went to see Dana, his beautiful teacher! After a reunion battle that lasted for several hours, the two finally decided to take a break.

Yves asked Dana, "Do you know anyone from the Waynes?"

Dana had just finished taking a shower. She wiped her hair with a towel, after which she went to the kitchen to make coffee for her young husband.

She answered the man's question with a seductive sweet smile.

"Hehe, little man, so you have know it, I guess? Yes, my mother and brother are related to the Wayne family. Is there a problem? Are you angry that I didn't tell you this in the first place?"

"Husband, I'm just afraid to burden you. If you're worried that you won't be able to marry me, then don't worry. My family won't interfere with our relationship." Dana said coquettishly.

What a blessing to have an intimate relationship with Dana!

"Well, not really. I'm not really worried about it, I'm just curious. Yesterday Howard told me this."

"Anyway, I have to go this afternoon, there's a Wayne family party I need to attend, you know, I got an invite." Yves hugged Dana.

Actually, Yves wasn't worried about the rejection of Dana's family. He was a rich man now. Let there be no matchmaking nonsense between the descendants of the rich in the Dana family.

If anything, Yves would still make Dana his wife!

"Um, fine." Dana said softly. It could be said that Dana had been very well educated, her demeanour as elegant as that of a noble.

Even though she wasn't from a direct Wyne family, she grew up in the Wayne family. Indeed her behaviour would reflect that of a noblewoman.

But the real problem is, how will Yves explain his affair with another woman to Dana?

Not just one woman, but three!

Ouch, looks like Yves needs to unlock the particular skill 'Harem'.

After spending some precious time with Dana in the morning, Yves decided to come to the Stark Building in Manhattan in the afternoon.

In his private room, he began to continue his project. The magnetic weapon he developed needed to be upgraded again!

From Gang conflict ereyesterday, it was tested that the strength of the firearm amplified with magnets increases the power and impact of the bullet by 1.5x to 2x of the original power!

Its strength was excellent, and its firepower was sufficient, but many shortcomings still needed to be fixed.

First, the battery life is insufficient. The electromagnet can't last up to five minutes for a pistol. If the electromagnet is paired with a large calibre weapon like the Ak-47, the battery life will be shortened even more.

At the same time, the problem of heat is also relatively serious. Continuous use will cause an explosion hazard.

Although the weapon's performance is quite good, it still needs improvement!

He didn't have any Cheats that could help him in this world. All he could do was work hard on his own!

Yes, it's that the design of the Ak-47 he copied from the knowledge he knew in his previous life.

But magnetic weapons are different. There is no such weapon even in the 21st century!

The idea did exist, but nothing ever made it work.

When Yves was able to turn fantasy into reality, it was the most crucial step in innovation. And the creation succeeded in creating a sense of self-confidence.

At least Yves now felt he could create black technology independently.

-----

read chapter 156 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77