Chapter 33

The sun has risen; today is a beautiful new day. If the planning of work every day is done in the morning, the efficiency of work that day will increase a lot.

In a world where there are so many influential people, there are too many superheroes and super-villains to count.

If Yves wanted to live well, he needed some big things.

First, he had to increase his strength; even if he didn't get any specific cheats or systems, he could still use his own wisdom. Since his brain is a bit, okay, to so the least. He needs to take advantage of this and not waste it on something simple!

First of all, he needed to make money. Although money is not omnipotent, it is necessary for life and scientific research.

If he had the money, he could buy excellent materials and be able to make more powerful weapons to protect himself and his family.

The first thing to do every morning is, of course, breakfast. Yves needed a lot of energy to be able to work and carry out experiments; there was no way he could complete these tasks on an empty stomach.

This morning's breakfast is vibrant; the dish is filled with high protein, from a glass of fresh milk, meat, vegetables, etc.

Aunt Sarah's cooking never disappoints him; every dish will taste good!

"Mr. Yves, you woke up very early today. I wish you a good day." Aunt Sarah came with a cup of hot coffee.

Knowing that her little master likes sweet coffee, Sarah specially put two pieces of brown sugar to make the coffee less bitter. The sweet taste also has a refreshing effect.

Yves buried himself in the art of 'eating big' that he did.

After breakfast, Yves said goodbye to Sarah.

On the way, Yves meets his neighbor and friend, Olly. They go to school together.

***

Yves stepped into the teacher's office to meet Dana. Too bad there are so many students coming to the office. Some came because they were punished, and some came to give their homework assignments.

Dana blushed a little when she saw her little boyfriend coming over, though she felt pleased.

It's a perfect thing for a woman to be able to see the man she loves come to pick her up.

When the man stood before her to protect her from a robber. That's when Dana's heart melted; what was more, the two of them had done the most intimate things.

"Teacher, I have something I want to ask you. Can we talk outside?" Yves sent a date invitation to his chemistry teacher with a severe face.

"Okay." Dana nodded in agreement; she didn't want to expose their romance at school.

There were very few people out in the corridor, only the scattered students who occasionally walked away.

After all, this corridor was very close to the teachers' offices. It must be a place where students don't want to come!

Dana had a happy smile, "Yves, what's wrong? Is something wrong?"

"Teacher, is there a class this afternoon? I want you to accompany me to 'do' something." Yves said with an evil smile; judging by his expression alone, it is evident that he had planned something crazy.

Hearing that, Dana replied with a slight flick to the little man's forehead; she growled, "You bastard, what are you really thinking. Hmph, if you want me to do that, I'll just ignore you."

Dana didn't usually act like this, but this time it was different. It was as if her emotions could change at any moment when she was around Yves.

Luckily no students passed by; if there were, they would be shocked by their teacher's attitude.

Yves took Dana's little hand, saying, "Wife, where do you think we are going, and what will we do? I just want you to accompany me to buy a car. Won't you come with me?"

Seeing her little boyfriend's mischievous smile, Dana finally understood. Looks like she's made a mistake; she thought her little boyfriend would do that...

"Hmph, you must have been toying with me on purpose." Dana turned her face a little shyly. Since becoming Yves' girlfriend, her relaxed and restrained demeanor has melted away. Sometimes she would act spoiled in front of that guy.

"Wife, don't be angry. Come on, accompany me, okay? How about after buying a car we go shopping?" Yves knew that women liked to be persuaded, so Yves immediately took action.

"Okay, I forgive you." Dana no longer looked away.

"Wait a minute, I will prepare something." Dana was pleased; if he didn't really love her, he wouldn't ask her to buy a car or go shopping!

By the way, cars in this era are not cheap. At least ten thousand to twenty thousand dollars can buy a small house.

How did Yves get that much money? Certainly not from the cheats or the system. All of this comes from hard work!

*Cough*, but most of that money came from extorting the Cass family, keke~

He still hasn't received any dividends from the shares he holds in Stark Industries...

It didn't take long for Dana to finally come out. The two walked out of the school holding hands without anyone else noticing.

The two took a taxi to the Bronx District in New York City. There are the most prominent car dealerships and shops, such as Mercedes-Benz and Cadillac.

Due to technological limitations, the design and performance of the cars are certainly not very good. There are often problems such as jamming and severe wear and tear on the parts.

But in 1938, these cars became an excellent means of transportation. Only certain people can buy them, while the general public still rarely owns them.

Therefore, people who own a car, even if it is the cheapest car on the market. That person can be said to be rich.

Yves took Dana's hand and drove to the nearest car dealership. Many vehicles are on display in the shop hall.

Most cars have the same design; they are all squares and bricks. In addition to having considerable air resistance, the vehicle also does not have a fast speed.

A worker in front of the shop immediately greeted Yves and Dana.

"Dear Mr. and Mrs., would you like to buy a car? Let me show you." The mini-skirt shopping guide looks hot. It seems that female workers in America use such clothes to attract the eye of the buyer. Of course, this is also a marketing strategy.

Hearing the attendant call her Mrs., Dana laughed even more happily. Her small hand gripped Yves's hand tighter.

"Sure." Yves nodded. Even though he knew what car he wanted, being helped by a beautiful woman wouldn't hurt either.