Chapter 96

As expected of an educated person, his words were smooth, and he acted like an innocent person. It's true; bastards are nothing more than bastards!

If he wasn't one, how could he impregnate Aunt Sarah but still couldn't take his eyes off Sindella's thighs after that?

"I see... Very good, Dr. Yves, are you interested in working in my department? I will give you the best treatment possible. Wealth, fame, women, you can get anything you want!" Sir Patrick made his offer.

It's rare that anyone agrees or believes in the myth of a god, especially a god of war like him. So he hoped to accept the young man as his younger brother.

Yves shook his head, "Thank you for your offer, sir, but I declined. I still don't want to work, besides I still want to continue my studies." Yves apologized earnestly.

Being rejected is a very unpleasant thing. But Patrick was not angry.

"Besides that I have also worked with Mr. Schmidt." Yves politely declined. As for why he was mentioning Schmidt's name, it was purely for scapegoats.

And sure enough, Patrick immediately glanced at Schmidt. "Since Dr. Yves still wants to study, then forget it. If you change your mind, you can see me any time."

"I still have other things to do. Dr. Yves, this is my business card, please keep it." Ares shook his head, after which he handed the business card to the young man.

Yves nodded and then accepted the business card. In his heart, he praised the Old God in front of him; the War God's acting was terrific. He probably wouldn't have known that Patrick was Ares if he wasn't a World Crosser.

In addition, the business card given by Patrick is made of pure Gold. Indeed, the wealth of this one God cannot be underestimated.

Yves finally breathed a sigh of relief after the two monsters left.

On the other hand, Sindella looked at Yves with a smile. She seemed satisfied with the drama that had just happened.

"As I promised, I will test if you are worthy to study under me. Hehe, you should be honored because I rarely teach anyone."

Sindella walked out of the hall on an elegant catwalk; the rhythmic sound of high heels and the seductive movement of her hips made Yves a little dizzy.

Yves followed behind at a fast pace. Outside, he was led into a horse-drawn carriage that was somewhat old-fashioned but extravagant in decoration. But strangely, no driver controls the horse.

The horse carriage is classic and has patterns on its body, and the decoration looks beautiful. Yves was sure that the engraving was no ordinary but a Rune Spell.

As the horse carriage was running, Yves didn't feel the slightest tremble; the carriage seemed floating in the air; what a strange feeling. In addition, the speed is also not inferior to the car! All of these events are highly unscientific.

If other people were sitting in this carriage, perhaps they wouldn't have thought much about what had happened during the journey. But Yves was different because he knew he was in a world of Magic and science!

Sindella leaned lazily on the soft pillow inside the horse carriage while enjoying herself; she didn't seem to mind that a man was nearby.

"Yves, tell me, are you related to Hydra?" Sindella asked, her voice filled with the charm of a mature woman.

"I don't want to admit it, but yes, I partnered with them. That old man Schmidt is not a nice person, he forced me to work with him. I really don't know what he wants from me." Yves sighed helplessly.

Sindella quietly glanced at the man; inside, she was both curious and surprised. Unexpectedly, Yves was able to withstand the Charisma Magic she was emitting.

It is very steep; ordinary men will be directly affected by it. Very interesting...

"Haha, is that so? If you have problems, tell me, I will help you. Although Hydra is strong, but I have some skills to fight them." Sindella laughed sweetly.

Who is Sindella? She was a mage with connections on sea, land, and air; for a mere Hydra organization, she could destroy them whenever she wanted.

The reason why the magicians' organizations didn't destroy the human organizations was none other than because they had no connection with devils from different dimensions. Hence their Magic division did not interfere too much.

Hearing Sindella's words, Yves' heart, which was previously a little burdened by the Hydra, felt lighter. He didn't expect that Sindella would underestimate Hydra so much.

Very dangerous organizations are just cute little animals in Sindella's eyes.

Yves asked curiously, "Sister Sindella, can you tell me your true identity? This carriage of yours is very unscientific. This horse carriage goes very fast, I also didn't feel any shaking at all, it's amazing!"

"Oh, Hahaha." Laughter, like the ringing of a bell, rang out. Seeing Sindella's smile, Yves was almost stunned.

"You are very interesting. Hehe, yes, this big sis is a Magic teacher, a real magician you used to hear from stories when you were little. I used to eat people, you know..." Sindella said teasingly, not forgetting to add a little spice that many people believe (that Witches like to eat humans.).

Yves's eyes widened, and so did his mouth. "Big sis, are you really a mage! A powerful mage who can fly and breathe in the sea as they please? Is all that true? Amazing!"

"I thought you lied earlier. I thought you only had books about witches, but I guess I was wrong." Yves feigned surprise. Of course, he knew Sindella was a real magician, but he didn't reveal it immediately.

Sindella raised her right hand, and suddenly five small fireballs appeared from empty air. The five fireballs revolved between the two.

The heat emitted by the fireball was no mere magic trick. But real Magic that can burn people to ashes!