Chapter 98

The ancient castle covered a vast area. Yves wasn't sure how big the castle was, but after some rough calculations, it was at least four football fields combined in size.

That's still a rough estimate; God knows how big the castle is. In 1938, it would cost at least one billion pounds to build this castle!

In front of the castle, the door was a standard iron gate. Two pairs of statues of knights in armor stood between the entrances.

On the other hand, a broom cleans the floor; the broom is magical because no one controls it! The broom moved on its own like it was being moved by a ghost!

If Yves hadn't been surfing the internet often in the 21st century, he'd probably be running scared by now. Even though he was shocked, he still acted calmly.

So far, not a single castle guard was seen. It was strange not to see any guards for such a large castle. But when he saw Sindella, Yves understood, for such a powerful mage like her, did she still need a guard?

Along the way, Yves saw many strange things and old decorations. There are floating torch flames, magic brooms, moving paintings, etc. All of these things are so extraordinary and also absurd!

It was as if Yves had stepped into the world of Harry Potter, only this world was crazier than that.

What will happen if he becomes a powerful mage in the future? Can't he be lazy while working at the same time?

Doing projects without moving your hands, brushing your own plates after eating, cleaning house dust with a self-propelled broom, taking a shower with Magic, and then drying it instantly with wind magic, etc. Isn't that crazier than future modernization? Magic has no usage restrictions!

The benefits and unlimited development of Magic made Yves very excited.

Sindella walked in front like a queen. Yves looked at Sindella, thinking that he should study Magic hard. He remembered that in the future, Sindella would die to protect her daughter; it could not be allowed!

Of course, Yves had to save his lov... I mean, his beautiful mother-in-law!

The two came to the room's hall; a servant stood respectfully. Even though the maid could be said to be of middle age, her appearance was still charming.

At first glance, she must have been gorgeous when she was young. Of course, she was still beautiful at her age, full of a thick Milf aura!

"Santana (OC), this is my student, his name is Yves. He will drop by this castle from time to time in the future."

"Yves, let me introduce you, she is a maid of my castle, her name is Santana. You can ask her any questions if you don't know something. She is a servant as well as a Senior Mage who can guide you." Sindella introduced the two.

"Hello, Master Yves. It is an honor to serve you. If you need anything, please let me know." Santana was very professional while giving warm greetings.

As a Magic Apprentice, Yves still didn't dare to be arrogant; even though she was only a servant, she was still an excellent mage. Yves hastily replied, "Hello, Aunt Santana, please give me some advice from now on." Yves looked down.

The man's politeness made Sindella's servant feel very satisfied. If that man behaves indecently, she won't hesitate to destroy him with Magic!

Yves' humble attitude saved him from the wrath of the beautiful maid.

"Santana, take Yves to the library and teach him basic Magic. He's never studied Magic or practiced it before." Sindella said to Santana. she continued, "I'll go first, I have something to do."

"Yves, if you want to come back, then tell Santana, she will drive you home." Sindella looked at Yves with a smile.

"By the way, take it, this is a test for you, so try your best. You can ask Santana things you don't know."

Sindella waved her hand then a silver portal appeared. After Sindella stepped inside, the portal immediately disappeared.

Yves watched Sindella leave quietly. Soon he looked at the object that Sindella had given him. The thing is shaped like a bracelet; the material is very soft and elastic. In addition, there are also strange carved patterns around it.

"Magic is amazing isn't it? Master Yves, don't be discouraged, one day you will become as great as Miss Sindella."

"Please follow me, I will take you to the library." Santana said politely.

Looking at the scene earlier, it seemed Santana had gotten used to it. Only high-class magicians could use the portal to travel from one place to another.

If you want to determine whether a certain wizard is a great wizard, then you need to ask whether that wizard can travel through the portal or not. If not, then the mage is still in the lower class.

Such space magic is perilous. If you are wrong, you may be teleported right into the magma or the deep ocean that can kill you instantly. Of course, this has happened several times.

After walking for twenty minutes, the two finally arrived at a wooden door.

Santana knocked on it with her soft fingers, and it opened automatically.

Yves looked at the unscientific thing and nodded a few times as if he knew the door's mechanics.

Entering the library room, Yves was taken aback. There are countless bookshelves, what's more, they are always full!

Yves thought this library was more significant than the size of a football field! He didn't know what kind of book could occupy all those bookshelves. But what's even more surprising is that each shelf is five to six meters high, but strangely there are no stairs around it, so how do you get the book?

Seeing Yves' curious gaze, Santana gestured, and before long, a book that had been placed on the highest shelf floated down into her hands.

Santana then handed the book over to Yves. "Master Yves, all the books in this library can only be retrieved using Magic. You won't find stairs here, this is for convenience and to save space."

"By the way this is a basic magic book, please read and understand it as best you can. If you are tired, I can take you to the bedroom to rest." Santana handed him the book.

Yves excitedly looked at the book in his hand. The book looked quite worn and old, but it was clean. Yves asked excitedly, "No need Auntie, I will learn it as soon as possible."

"By the way, can you make me some food and drink? I plan to read this book all day. Also, can you give me all the basics? Thank you."

Yves smiled broadly as he held the book excitedly as if a child had received their first toy.

"Very well, Master Yves. It is my honor to serve you." With a wave of her hand, a collection of thick basic magic books flew down from the bookshelf.

The books are then piled on top of each other. The previously empty center table was now filled with countless stacks of books.

Each row has six to eight books!

Seeing the pile of books, Yves immediately gulped. His heart was shaken violently. Is learning basic Magic really that hard? Why are there so many books?