Chapter 93

Seeing the shocked expression of her friend Isabel, Sindella knew that the complicated things written on the paper would definitely work. For a moment, Sindella grew curious about the man named Yves.

During her life, she had seen countless intelligent people on this earth, but this was the first time she saw her friend being impressed by other people.

But what was most striking was that the man was still very young, physically strong, and handsome. If the person who could amaze her friends was a bald, middle-aged man who had devoted his life to science, Sindella wouldn't be interested.

"Good, very good. Dr. Yves is indeed a talented who is also one of the greatest inventors. I believe that the nobel prize for this year's meeting will surely be yours."

"For now, I will accept your present. Wait two days, then I will invite you to dinner. Please agree." Dr. Isabel, wearing a human skin mask, sent Yves a heartfelt invitation.

Even though Yves wasn't very familiar with the woman, he still felt her sincerity. Besides that, getting to know many important people isn't too bad either.

"Haha, don't praise me too much, it's just small things. I'm glad I can help you, beautiful lady. If you don't mind, can you show me your collection of books next time?"

"You know, I'm very interested in new knowledge." Yves finally stated his goal, as Doctor Poison, she had a valuable collection of books.

"No problem, as long as you accept my request, then you can browse freely."

"I still have something to do; I must excuse myself. Please forgive me; I will pay you another day." Isabel apologized. Since she had found a suitable formula, she had to hurry; this was about her life anyway.

Like a patient with terminal cancer, if that person hears that there is a treatment that can cure them, they will try it even though it is not necessarily true.

"No problem, do what you have to do. I'll wait the good news from you." Yves wasn't worried that Isabel would run away; the reward would come sooner or later.

Dr. Isabel Maru left the hall with graceful and exciting steps. The soldiers guarding the front automatically went to escort and protect one of the famous Nazi scientific researchers.

Right now, there was only Yves and one beautiful woman in front of him. The graceful and luxurious temperament that radiated from her was able to attract the attention of men.

Although the woman was very seductive, somehow, she seemed unapproachable. Like a thorny rose!

"Beautiful lady, my name is Yves, and you?" Yves took the initiative to introduce himself while holding out his hand.

Sindella glanced at the young boy with interest; curiosity flashed in her eyes. "I'm Sindella; nice to meet you, Dr. Yves."

"You're so smart, I've never seen a man that Isabel has ever admired." Seeing the man's suspicious and curious gaze, Sindella added, "Isabella and I have been friends for years."

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Sindella. By the way, don't call me by title, to be honest I still haven't got any degree yet, I'm still a student. You can just call me Yves." Yves shook his head with a smile.

Sindella nodded in satisfaction. Unlike people who want to be called by such titles in every conversation, a man who doesn't want to brag is better.

"If that's what you want, then fine. Yves, I just heard that you're still a student, but why are you able to create so many patents? I'm curious; it seems that you are also quite proficient in many different academic fields." Sindella asked curiously. Since she had some free time, she could sit and chat.

Like Magic, science is divided into various fields. Medicine, Machinery, Electronics, Electromagnetism, Biology, Genetics, Etc.

These fields are also subdivided into many professional sub-fields, each of which is very difficult to study in its entirety.

Like a good chef, a good chef is not necessarily a good sniper. These fields can be mastered, but not everyone can master all of them.

The same goes for Magic. Magic is divided into many types of Magic. Black Magic, White Magic, Summoning Magic, Elemental Magic, and so on. Each one is a different magic.

That's why Sindella was curious. After seeing the technology that ordinary humans could create, she naturally knew the difficulty.

Even though she wasn't an expert, she knew a thing or two.

"Yeah, I just happen to understand a thing or two." Yves tried to be humble.

"Hehe, you know? I also know a thing or two" Sindella laughed sweetly.

Seeing the woman's laughter, Yves was suddenly shocked. His heart immediately beat fast. That beautiful woman was indeed dangerous; he was almost tempted!