Chapter 30

"P-please, don't kill me. I-I'll tell you!" The two thugs were scared.

"Cass is waiting in the company warehouse's building!" The two of them gritted their teeth while enduring the pain from the gunshot wounds they received.

Yves thought for a moment, "Tie them both together. Make them lead the way."

"Oh!"

"Go, go, go!" Carlos' gang immediately tied the two thugs.

The two thugs walked with their heads down; now, they needed to lead Carlos' group to where Cass was. Since Yves was still holding guns to their heads, they didn't dare to say much.

The Cass workers around the building immediately hid after seeing a large group of gangsters walking toward them.

The workers didn't want to warn their boss, for a boss who likes to catch people and ruin other people's households. They had no compassion for him in the slightest.

Cass should have known that his dirty business was risky. If he died, then it was his destiny.

The door opened, and there was the figure of Cass, who was flirting with a woman.

Seeing Yves enter escorted by bodyguards or hired thugs. The fat on Cass's face immediately trembled with endless laughter.

"Kid, didn't I tell you before? Now your life is in my hands, hahaha!"

"Don't worry, I will enjoy your two women in front of you! After that, I will sell them to Africa as a slave!"

While the fat businessman laughed out loud. A fist directly hit his face!

The sudden attack with great power instantly broke one of his teeth!

*Bang!*

Blood immediately spurted from the broken tooth.

"Y-you, what are you guys doing! Kill him immediately!" Cass pointed at Yves angrily. He never thought that the other party would dare to hit him!

Cass swore secretly that he would cut off the little man's hand.

"Ah!!!" The blonde secretary, who had previously been teased by Cass, immediately screamed in fright. Before she ran away, she fainted first.

The two bodyguards who served Cass took off their headscarves. Shows a weapon that has been pointed right at their heads.

*Bang!*

Letting his men guard the two bodyguards, Yves strolled toward Cass while taking out a gun.

After that, he shot right at the opponent's leg and stomped on his face.

"What did you say earlier? How dare you provoke our esteemed germans. Today, we, Hydra, will give you what you deserve."

"Don't play with your mouth, old man. Your mouth is your tiger."

Instead of exposing himself, Yves goes by the name of the Third Reich and the notorious Hydra organization.

Outsiders would never say this; only Hydra people would dare to say it!

"Ah! How dare you!"

"Bastard, let me go! Or I'll kill you. Damn, it hurts so much!" The fat businessman screamed in pain.

Yves looked at the man with a straight face. Clenching his fist, he directly punched the opponent's face!

*Bang!*

The man's nose immediately bled.

"Your previous threats were outrageous, old man. I hope you will keep your mouth shut in your next life, and that's if you can escape hell."

Yves didn't like getting his hands dirty, but sometimes he needed to punch an opponent to lighten his mood.

This man threatened his family and wanted to rape his two women in front of him?

Let's see if the old man will survive being raped with a baseball bat, metal bat, or another solid object.

"Carlos."

"Yes, boss! What are your orders?" Carlos, wearing a mask-like terrorist, stepped forward, carrying his favorite AK-47.

"Tie up this fat man. Beat him to a pulp, break his bones and his three legs."

"Don't forget to write a blackmail letter to his family. Ask them to pay five hundred thousand dollars. If they don't give it, send this fat man to the afterlife." Yves gave a quick order.

Carlos, who was previously excited, immediately shuddered. Their boss is too scary!

At first, he thought that his boss was a pretty laid-back person. But he didn't expect that his boss could be this cruel.

But Carlos could still understand the change in his attitude. If his wife or family is also threatened like that, Carlos will not hesitate to kill the opponent's life.

But Carlos has one crucial question, what does his boss mean by a third leg?

"Boss, what is the third leg?"

Yves immediately kicked a specific body part of the fat man. "Well, this part. Do your job well if his family won't make up for it. Then do as I have instructed."

Yves immediately walked out of the warehouse. Letting his little minions take care of this.

Yves could only take a deep breath. If he continued to stand still without fighting back, perhaps he would be the one to be finished off like that fat man.

America in this era is very chaotic.

***

After fixing the problem, Yves walked back to the Cafe to meet the two women again.

It only took an hour and a half to solve this problem, not too fast, but not too slow either.

"Let's go home; all the problems are now done," Yves greeted them.

"Yves! Are you all right?" Sera looked at his brother worriedly. She had no idea how much it had cost Yves to settle this matter. She was afraid that her brother would suffer!

Other people have no right to bully her little brother! Only she alone, Yves' big sis, has the right to 'bully' this little guy!

"I'm fine, don't worry. As for how I finish that bastard, you will definitely know when you go to work." Yves said with a mysterious wink.

After that, he took her shopping bag and walked home.

"Hmph, are you trying to be mysterious? You tricky!" Sera swung her tiny fist in discontent.

On the other hand, Aunt Sarah could only cover her mouth with a small smile. "Okay, let's go home, Sera. Trust Mr. Yves. If he says everything is fine, then it's is fine."

The three of them walked home.

***

Carlos and his little brothers were still busy giving Cass a beating inside the building.

"Hey, get him into a pose. I want to take his picture." Carlos said.

"Hey, stop it! Stop it now, damn it!" Cass was still fuming. His body was so battered, even his face was almost unrecognizable because of the evenly distributed bruises and swelling!

"Stop talking, fat!" One of Carlos's gang beats the fat man. After that, he forced Cass to pose.

*Click!*

*Click!*

*Click!*

The light produced by the ancient camera instantly blinded Cass' eyes. Under the blinding light, Cass was forced to pose with various movements.

"Hahaha! Good, very good. With these photos, we will be rich!" Carlos burst out laughing.

"Hail Hydra!" Carlos, who had been told by Yves this slogan, immediately announced it loudly. Since Hydra's reputation is already bad, why not just use the organization's name?

"Hail Hydra!" The other gang members also shouted at the same time.

-----

read chapter 100 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77