Chapter 45

"Boss, you're asking the right person! Ereyesterday, at the pier, the Ballistics Gang tried to smuggle goods. Hey, every Gang does it! It's just that they smuggle drugs."

"I heard he wanted to smuggle three hundred kilos of white powder! Those cops dared to aim at them, weren't they scared to death?"

"I heard the police want to secure all the evidence and catch the smugglers. The repercussions of this will of course end infighting."

"Many policemen were killed and injured; there seem to be five policemen killed. It's terrible! Yesterday, Ballistics allowed some of their men to be arrested, but their sales were not affected." Carlos said in tremble as if he was afraid of the Ballistic Gang's actions, but actually, he mocked them.

"Do you know who did it? One of the deceased was my friend's father; I have to do something to that murderer." Yves took a sip of wine; even though Uncle Brad wasn't his father, Yves still felt melancholy. Only a few months ago, he spoke happily with that uncle...

"The killer was Chirovsky! The man was notorious, besides killing and taking drugs, he also raped innocent women."

"Boss, what should we do? Do you want us to finish them off?" Carlos was excited to try. When it comes to gunfights, this is his favorite thing!

"No, not too fast. We need to gather information about all the participants first, including Chirovsky! We need to take a long-term view."

"This matter needs to be resolved as soon as possible; it is time for the Ballistic Gang to be destroyed. Prepare yourself; it's time to rule over the entire New York underground. Order your subordinates to buy more weapons!"

On the other hand, Olly just listened and didn't say anything. He didn't know what to do; he could only rely on his friend in this intrigue.

***

For two days in a row, Yves was planning things at home. After obtaining the relevant data, he analyzes and compares those Ballistic Gangs' lives and daily actions.

From Analysis of the regional distribution of the Ballistic Gangs economy, their continued development, etc.

Once the whole plan was devised, Yves had decided to completely destroy the Ballistic Gang. If he let them roam, they would target him one day too, which was very troublesome.

Olly had received funds to practice shooting; he had never held a gun before, so he needed to practice.

When the time comes, Yves needs to make sure that his friend can shoot with a steady heart. If not, then his friend's life will be taken.

So far, the Ballistics Gang didn't have many weapons. Their battles are always close range; of course, pistols and other firearms will be significantly superior in eradicating them.

***

Icaro's Bar is the main Bar on block 49 and the headquarters of the Ballistics Gang. Looks like the Gangs like to use the Bar as their base.

Neon lights flash at night, and girls with heavy makeup and revealing tight clothes await guests at every door.

Yves would have enjoyed the sight in the past, but now he had a woman accompanying him every night. He wasn't too excited about the prostitutes anymore.

Block 49 is controlled by the Ballistic Gang; each block is where they stab price every citizen for their protection.

If they don't pay the protection fee, they will get into trouble and won't be allowed to operate normally.

The vast profits from this monopoly have made the Ballistic Gang's popularity very high. For a small gangster who wants to rise to a higher level, they will undoubtedly join Ballistic gangs.

Seeing what they were selling at night, the bustling surroundings couldn't cover their sins. Yves was well aware of this mess.

While waiting for his team to assemble, he saw at least three robberies, two people dealing drugs, and one rape case. But the person who was raped was a man, a sword fight? Just forget it...

Carlos' men gathered together, more than twenty core members all wielding AK-47s; tonight's action will definitely spread in the news!

All the core members carrying the Ak-47 are trusted people; as for the other minor members, they are not given the same luxury; why? Since they are still not confirmed to be loyal, who knows, maybe they are spies from other gang members?

All the small members carry knives, wood, iron, and small pistols that only work at close range.

At nine o'clock, the Staff had gathered. Both Yves and Olly had put on face masks. On their arms were armbands embroidered with gold silk thread in the shape of a giant octopus. Those who are familiar will know what the symbol is.

"Hydra!"

That's right, Yves would still be pitting the Hydra against this time. After all, the Hydra would definitely surface sooner or later.

If Yves was invited to join Hydra, he wouldn't refuse. With this, he would have a better resource. Even if Paradise Island wanted to recruit him, he would definitely not refuse!

After all, he wasn't born with cheats. If he wants to become a person of power, he needs to improve himself first.

Speaking of Hydra, Hydra had so many branches. Even the Red Skull Schmidt himself didn't know how many branches Hydra had.

Apart from the three main factions, there were still many other factions. Because of this, Yves wasn't afraid of being recognized at all.

Although Hydra is not united as one, this organization is difficult to clean. They even have a unique technique of brainwashing people.

The Hydra members held hostage would immediately leak critical information if not for that powerful brainwashing.

-----

read advanced chapters in;

patréon.com/mizuki77