Chapter 37

The alarm clock rang, and Yves took off his glasses. Didn't realize it was twelve o'clock at night again, but the experiment wasn't over yet.

But he couldn't go on like this; his health still had to be taken care of. Otherwise, how could he continue his experiments if he was sick?

Unless he has a Super Soldier Serum Like Captain America, he can keep experimenting for two days straight!

Whenever Yves left the lab, it seemed that Aunt Sarah would bring him a glass of red wine. This, isn't this clearly a blatant statement?

After Yves had drunk the wine, he went to the bathroom to freshen up. After changing clothes, Yves looked left and right to ensure that his older sister didn't find him. After the situation was clear, Yves sneaked into Aunt Sarah's room, keke~.

The silent night became a little noisy; at that time, thousands of flowers were blooming...

After the usual loving hugs in the morning. Yves went to Stark Industries instead of school.

All the experimental equipment is relatively complete, so it is very convenient to conduct experiments there.

On the way, Yves had time to think about whether or not Aunt Sarah would get pregnant. But he immediately dismissed the crazy thought.

Yves passed through Carlos' gang territory, where it had almost become a place of business.

Many gang members pass by to guard the shop or anticipate other gang attacks in that area.

According to the instructions Yves had given, if the police came, they needed to behave normally like honest business traders.

Several other Gangs insulted the Carlos Gang's business. They think the Carlos Gang has humiliated their Gangster status.

The Carlos Gang does not do any 'white powder' business or other illegal things. They only do the snack business as well as the regular bar.

Having no mutual interest, all the gangs remained silent and went about their own business.

***

On the battlefields of Europe, Germany or Third Reich hit the city of Košice. Slovakia is only a few hundred kilometers from the capital city of Prague.

The vanguard of the German 3rd Army is preparing their firepower. Prepare to attack Košice in one breath. The main goal of their attack will be the center of the city government!

The front troops equipped with type 44 assault rifles checked their equipment, availability of fuel, and ammunition. Now they are just waiting for the command of the attack from the commander.

"Report, the staff has sent orders to authorize the attack at 11:00. We must clear all enemy forces within two hours, Colonel Schmidt!" The messenger gave the latest telegram to his commander.

A middle-aged man with a gloomy expression looked at the telegram. Moments later, he took out a match and set it on fire.

Under the scorching sun, the octopus-shaped pattern was clearly visible on his coat.

"Understood, send a telegram to him. Our seventy-third division must complete the task in time!"

In general, World War II's method of attack was nothing more than large-caliber artillery bombardment. Destroy enemy strongholds with the cooperation of bombers to launch attacks on ground troops.

The ground troops were infantry under the protection of tanks and armored vehicles.

The entire bombing process would take several hours. After one round of artillery fire was fired, observers would use the semaphore to adjust and cool the barrels. After that, they would continue their bombardment.

The Third Reich used their signature tactic; often, artillery would be fired twice.

Tanks and ground troop carriers immediately launched the attack. They broke through the defensive line through the time gap where the enemy still hadn't reacted.

They eroded the troop vanguard and cut off enemy contact command. The generals who control the battle from elsewhere can no longer contact their subordinates!

Using such tactics, many enemies were swept along the way. This tactic was able to bring down Austria in just two days!

This time they used it to conquer Czechoslovakia. If not for the Italian troops, Košice would have been knocked down.

Without Italy's help, the Third Reich would be unstoppable!

Today the Czech soldiers who were not well equipped could only turn to flee.

The bomb squads began advancing to the front, quickly removing the mines planted on the main road. After doing their job, they immediately retreated and let the tanks attack. The tank immediately destroyed the trench and bunker that became their enemy defense!

With a performance like this, it's not surprising that Britain and France were able to be pushed by the Third Reich's forces until Dunkirk retreated. Indeed, the combat effectiveness of the German soldiers was a bit exaggerated.

Under the guise of artillery bombardment at the start of the war, the inexperienced Czech troops were instantly crushed!

Several soldiers tried to hide while trembling in fear. Even after covering their ears and eyes, they could still hear and see the abominations of this war.

The ground that was blown up by artillery fire splashed onto the soldiers. Sometimes even the bodies of their military comrades are thrown with incomplete body parts.

The intensity of the second world war exceeded the first world war. Compared to the first world war, weapons have been updated and improved. They can attack further and stronger!

Schmidt stood proudly on top of a tank. He used binoculars to see the battles that were on the front line.