Chapter 80

Red Skull smiled grimly, "I want to ask you, are you interested in joining my faction and becoming my subordinate? I think our thoughts are the same, we will attain the power of a god with our own strength!"

Yves was a little scared by the madness of that person. "Eh, I have had a partnership with another branch of Hydra. His name is Strucker; surely you know that person." Yves decided to use someone else's name as a shield.

Cooperation is exemplary, but joining the Hydra faction? Big no-no. His working with Hydra might ignite something in the future. Maybe the Avengers or Justice League will try to find him, and even then, with the premise that they know about this collaboration, which is ninety percent very difficult to trace.

So this collaboration is very safe; if he joins in, the story will differ.

Red Skull smiled grimly, "Oh, you teamed up with that old man. It doesn't matter, I was just asking you if you want to join or not.".

"Cooperating is fine, but I don't want to join." Yves shook his head.

"Alright, since that's the case, then I'll have to use a little trick, haha!" Red Skull smiled horribly, like a demon crawling out of hell!

Yves passed out before he could react. As he was about to pass out, he thought... Would a beautiful woman try to dig up information from him? Hmm...

Shortly after that, Dr. Zola secured Yves; even though Schmidt was the leader, the man was too impulsive to do anything. His actions were also tyrannical and cruel!

"This man is followed by people from America, I also heard that Yves has also cooperated with Ophelia and has a black market. This person is not as simple as it seems, don't kill people at every opportunity!"

"Hehe, I didn't mean to kill this man. You overthink." Red Skull had no intention of killing Yves. When faced with an intelligent person who didn't want to be his subordinate, he simply had to imprison that person and force him to work for him. Killing people who can provide benefits is a complete waste of time. Then again, it is tough to find people with good talent.

"Then what do you want to do. Yves will also attend the exchange meeting tomorrow. When the American military finds out about this, we will be passive. Right now, Hitler doesn't want bad relations with other countries like America. I'm afraid we will bear the pressure alone." Dr. Zola was a strategist; he analyzed quickly and informed Schmidt.

"Hehe, I want to change him to be like me. When the time comes, I'm sure he will come and join us."

"Let's go, I will show you the birth of another super soldier." Red Skull grabbed Yves' limp body and stepped out of the laboratory.

Zola shook his head. Just the thought of Red Skull's face gave him chills; he was slightly amazed that Schmidt didn't feel embarrassed or stressed when he got a look like that.

Even though Yves and Zola were both Jennifer's students, this situation had nothing to do with Zola. He didn't really care if Yves got cruel treatment. After all, even if he tried to stop Schmidt, that person wouldn't listen.

If it can't be prevented, then let it be. Additionally, Zola was curious about how the Serum would affect someone like Yves.

So far, many researchers have tried the Serum, but all failed. Their skin fell off, but their strength did not increase. Those muscles not covered by skin make them feel sore every time they move! The chances of dying from the Serum were small, but the sequelae were severe.

Although it won't kill the user, the pain they get makes them want to kill themselves. Who in this world wants to feel pain and soreness every day?

Yves was thrown into the car, after which he was ushered into a quiet hillside suburb.

Red Skull put on his face mask again; now, he looked like an average human. Dragging Yves, Schmidt threw the man to the ground like a dead animal. Afterward, he ordered his female agent to rope the man's body.

Grabbing the Serum from the trunk, a sinister smile appeared on Schmidt's face.

-----

read chapter 232 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77