Chapter 61

"Since you brought me here, you must have something secret you want to tell."

"If there is, please tell me immediately, don't make me waste time." Yves no longer wanted to play games; now, he was serious.

Ophelia was dumbfounded, cleared her throat, she replied, "I want to cooperate with you, you are a great inventor. I want your weapons and equipment to take over the position of leader of Hydra."

"If I succeed, with Hydra's help by your side, then you will be of great help. What do you think?"

Yves looked at the beautiful girl in front of him playfully.

"Cooperation? You and I?" Yves pondered while watching the nervous Ophelia. It could be said that this was the first time the girl had the idea of ​​betraying her Boss.

Ophelia had seen too many innocent women toyed with beasts in the organization to death. If it weren't for her hard work, she might have died long ago and been teased by those people.

Maybe she could get away with it now, but later? It is not inevitable.

The old leader had targeted her, his adopted daughter!

How could he give her the order to sleep with him? How shameless!

Ophelia became increasingly nervous; if Yves refused or made another dangerous move, she would shoot straight away.

Killing someone was just part of her daily homework; she no longer had the burden or psychological pressure to kill someone.

Especially in this chaotic era, in Europe alone, more than five hundred people die daily. Why think about the death of a man she had just met and wanted to take advantage of?

"Haha, no problem. I will accept your offer, now get rid of your killing intent."

"We are partners now, so don't be too tense. But before we work together, I want to ask you. Why do you want to do this?"

Yves still didn't understand why the future Madame Hydra would want to do this. There seems to be some mysterious plot to explore, like an RPG game, keke~.

Yves' curiosity is burning again; he wants to understand some things that are never shown in comics or movies!

Hearing the man's question, Ophelia's brows furrowed, a trace of anger clearly visible in her eyes.

"Because that Kraken man wants to sully me! No, I will never allow him to touch me!" Ophelia growled while pointing her gun.

Yves looked at the angry Ophelia while sweating; he was afraid that Ophelia was too angry and would shoot him.

If that happened, then his life in this world would be over! Yves hastily calmed the girl, "Calm down, calm down..."

Yves tried to calm the woman's emotions; if she went berserk, Yves was no match for her. Do you think a regular guy like him can fight an agent like Ophelia?

"But the old man still didn't succeed, right?"

Luckily Yves managed to calm the girl down. Ophelia took a deep breath; she almost went crazy thinking about this just now!

Staring at Yves angrily, she gritted her teeth as she replied, "No, now get out of here!"

The atmosphere immediately became awkward.

*Cough!*

Yves coughed; he handed the girl a cup of tea, wanting to ease the current awkward atmosphere.

"We can work together as allies; we are now comrades in the same struggle. We need to think long-term; the plan you said earlier is too general and easy to read."

"We need detailed and precise plans, we need steady progress step by step."

"When the plan is ready, then we will get the victory we want!"

Ophelia looked at Yves with a curious look; she asked, "Have you ever faced this situation? Have you ever fought a war?"

"Eh, not really. I just like reading military classics to relax my brain."

"Okay, don't try to change the subject; let's discuss your situation first." Yves started to enter a thinking mode; the light mood he always displayed now turned into that of a wise man.

Ophelia was a bit unaccustomed to the man's change in attitude. She didn't hate it; it was just that the unique charm he gave off made her feel a little better.

"My plan is to gather weapons, staff, and members. When that old man loosens his guard, then that's when I will kill him!" After speaking, a ferocious expression appeared on her pretty face.

Yves stroked his beard; he doesn't have a beard; it's just an act of thought.

"You can't be like that, your plan is too hasty."

"Isn't it good?" Ophelia asked.

At first, Yves rejected the cruel girl's plan, but after a while, he continued, "You don't need to worry; he will definitely relax his guard. We need to use some useful information to incapacitate him secretly."

"Then we use false information to get him out of the safe zone."

"You don't have to kill him personally, sometimes a box of dynamite is enough to solve this problem."

Yves adjusted his words; he continued, "First of all, you have to send the news that you have bait with me. Just say I'm a pervert, and you must keep flirting with me."

"Send him this information and let him relax for a while. This way he will never be wary of you or even suspicious. You don't have to go back to face that old Kraken man either."

In a short time, countless plans and all kinds of imaginations appeared in Yves' brain. He immediately came up with several suitable intentions to use against the Kraken.

"The second step, we need to develop our strength."

"Do you know the Carlos Gang? The third strongest Gang in Brooklyn, it's a private Gang that I created."

"I will leave the Gang for you to manage, you can gather new members with good talent."

"I believe, with you leading the Gang, the Gang's strength will increase greatly."

"The third step, you can sell the news about Kraken to his enemies. Let them all fight each other; when Kraken starts to run out of breath, we can kill him." After speaking at length, Yves heaved a sigh of relief.

The whole plan should work.

For the first time, Ophelia nodded positively. With a curious expression, she said, "I never expected a man as handsome as you to have such evil thoughts!"

"Haha, I never expected this. It's unbelievable." Ophelia chuckled.

Yves smiled bitterly, "I have no other choice, life is very cruel. If we are to survive, then we must have some good ideas."

"Just like you, my parents were also killed by an unknown agent. I can only repay my parents' kindness by finding the real culprit!"

Ophelia looked at Yves, who suddenly turned sad. For some reason, she felt a little depressed and sympathetic.

Ophelia hugged Yves while patting his head like a kind mother.

Yves was instantly dumbfounded; why was this cruel girl suddenly acting gently like this?

But hey, of course, Yves wouldn't refuse. He needed to take full advantage of this situation!

"Thank you... Ophelia, don't worry, I will definitely get you out of this fire pit." Yves left his warm embrace, after which he said firmly.

Ophelia blushed slightly, this she had never experienced before. With a trembling voice, she asked, "Yves, why are you being so nice to me?"

"There's no reason, I want to help you because we are allies and have the same experience. Besides that, you are a good girl too."

Ophelia showed her beautiful smile. "Yves, you really are an idiot. From now on, call me Ophel.