Chapter 86

It was impossible to defeat Schmidt within a day or two, as nearly a third of the Hydra organization was behind that man.

But that doesn't mean he can't be killed. In Hydra, the person with the strongest power is respected, so whoever has the most power is the boss.

If Yves had met all the standards, he could kill the Red Skull whenever he wanted. If he doesn't want to get his hands dirty, just use tactics. Pitting against fellow Hydra leaders might be a lot of fun.

"Okay, don't worry, we'll never be controlled by him again. If you've ever investigated me, you'd know that I have abilities. Schmidt thought he was very strong, but he didn't know that there were people stronger than him in this world."

"For anyone who tries to provoke me, then that person will pay the price for what they have done. Previously my shortcomings were strength and physical fitness, but now I have achieved that. With this new power, I am sure that soon he will no longer be my opponent!"

Yves confidently challenged Schmidt's power. Even if he faced Steppenwolf, he would no longer be afraid.

Previously he had acted weakly in front of Schmidt because he had no real strength. But now it's different. Damn Schmidt! Yves will definitely beat up that guy next time!

Sinthea nodded, "You are very brave in taking risks... I never thought that you dared to leave a poisonous scorpion in your Gang, are you not afraid that Ophelia will try to betray you?"

"Besides, I won't take or believe your words, as long as you can't beat Schmidt, then I won't obey you completely."

Yves didn't deny that Ophelia might be poisonous, but it was a pleasure for him to conquer her. After all, from the beginning, Hydra women were more difficult to deal with. It would be great if he could make Sinthea and Ophelia bear a child-like Aunt Sarah.

Now that he had received an upgrade from the Serum, the next step would be to examine his body and develop new equipment. Let's try to make a working computer first, then enjoy life while chatting with the beautiful aunties at home!

In high spirits, Yves packed up for an academic exchange meeting with Howard.

This meeting focuses on the discussion of mechanics and biology.

Yves wasn't really interested at first; he thought it was lame and wanted to go back to the room to study his physique improvement. But after hearing the discussion, he felt that this exchange wasn't too bad.

He got some relatively unique new theories and insights. Everyone has a different perspective and approach to solving problems.

Especially in biology, to be honest, Yves felt himself quite lacking in the field; he didn't even have any real research experience in that field.

Yves, originally sleepy, now listened to this with great enthusiasm; he occasionally picked up an old school pen and wrote down what he heard.

Really, this pen is so inefficient; he needs to dip the quill in ink every time he wants to write... Looks like he needs to make a ballpoint pen to lighten up his life again; hey, it looks like a pen patent isn't bad either!

The new patent will make it easier for him to buy baby necessities in the future, keke~.

Yves shook his head to dispel that thought. Every now and then, he would glance at Sinthea curiously.

On the other hand, Howard, the pervert, is still busy looking for women who interest him. He didn't care what people on stage said. Maybe he already understood what material they brought, so he didn't care.

Dr. Zola was happy because of Yves' success, while Schmidt, the man, was busy planning his plans. The man planned his attack on three essential places where the mythological god was born.

Poor Schmidt, he had no idea that he had been framed by Yves. Athens, the capital of Greece, has an Amazonian temple. If Schmidt attacked, he would attract the attention of the Amazons as well as the temple of the Atlanteans.

With the power of the Amazons and Atlantis, Yves doubts Schmidt will survive. Steppenwolf, who tried to attack, was forced to return to his hometown, especially Schmidt, who was just an ordinary person. He would definitely be beaten to death!

As for African Mythology in Cairo, there will be many mummies who will welcome visitors there.