Chapter 31

After returning home, Yves went straight to the lab to modify the equipment.

Sera has changed into tight workout clothes to show off her beautiful figure.

The woman started practicing shadow boxing indoors.

The two siblings have very different hobbies, one likes sports, and the other wants to do small experiments. As for entertainment devices such as TV, it is not in their house.

On the other hand, Aunt Sarah went to the kitchen to wash the dishes while cooking a meal for this family of three. She did the things a good wife should do.

Gloves lined with wires and small parts are placed on the table. It was Yves' self-defense glove.

The glove only had an electric shock function, a simple launcher, and a small packet of chili powder that could be sprayed whenever needed.

Yves put the things he had previously bought on the floor. Starting from resistors, copper wires, diodes, switches, tungsten wires, etc.

After taking those things out, Yves couldn't help but sigh softly, scratching his head a few times.

These things are too simple; Yves needs to go to Howard's lab to steal som-... No, to ask for some of the more sophisticated materials he needs!

Yves took one of those low-quality things. Thanks to Dana, Yves became interested in chemistry. The chemistry and physical electronics principles can create a hydrogen battery that can shake the times!

It is a compact battery that can be made with ammonium nitrate, carbon powder, copper wire, tungsten wire, and amine oxide in the proper proportions.

This battery can store power of one hundred and ten volts and a current of five thousand milliamperes.

This small powered battery is not worth mentioning, for there is a power bank with tens of thousands of mAh power in the 21st century. But you need to know, this year is 1938, of course, this discovery can shake the times!

If Yves could make this thing, he could even get a Nobel prize for his invention!

Too bad Yves still can't make a Hi-Tech suit. If he could, maybe he would have put on armor like Iron Man and flew to Europe to end the war.

But all of that is just wishful thinking. Without the help of artificial intelligence, that technology is almost impossible to create. Rely on mains voltage and not arc reactor? Flying a hundred meters will instantly turn the iron suit rider into a pancake!

Although he still can't make high-level technology, he can still make some small technology. Shock kits like Black widows' have also are enjoyable to drive.

Speaking of Black Widow, Yves started to daydream for a while. But after that, he went back to work. For now, there is no time to think about beautiful women!

He needs to work hard first. Future wives, concubines or children, and grandchildren can be obtained after, hehe~

Yves started using the items one by one. He failed several times, the failed junk he threw aside from time to time.

After not knowing how long he worked hard, a small flat iron block was finally made. The little iron block had a black sliding button on the side.

"Mr. Yves, time to eat!" Suddenly Aunt Sarah's soft voice came from outside the laboratory.

Yves took off his glasses and isolation gloves. He shook his head as he looked at the semi-finished product he had made. These things are complicated to make!

Yves turned around, after which he came out of the laboratory.

A backpack-style iron block on the experimental table with many iron wires attached. There was also an iron box with a small seal in the middle.

"Brother, don't experiment all the time. Are you still not tired? It's hazardous to experiment at home."

"Big sis doesn't want you to have another accident. Promise me you won't do anything stupid again, okay?" Touching Yves' head, Sera said softly like what Sarah used to do.

Yves immediately avoided his sister's hug; he sat on the side and said, "Give it up? It's my job. Anyway, when you go to work tomorrow, don't meddle in Cass's problem."

At first, Sera had forgotten what happened yesterday. Still, when Yves talked about it again, Sera automatically became curious, "Yves, how did you deal with that guy yesterday? Tell your big sis quickly; I'll give you candy as a gift later!"

Aunt Sarah, who heard this from the side, immediately raised her ears; she wanted to hear how her little husband handled the matter yesterday.

Yves looked at his older sister with a straight face. Does he look like a child? Candy gift?

"No big deal. I've checked before; even though Cass has a partnership with the Ballistic gang, it was all business." Yves answered.

"Besides that, he also has a bad relationship with his shareholders. So I ordered someone to kidnap the fat man after sending a threatening letter to his company."

"With this, the shareholders who have a grudge against Cass will take this golden opportunity to undermine the company. If all of Cass's wealth is... You know, then he is freed to go; with this, there will be no more problems."

"Brother, isn't this too cruel?" Make no mistake, Sera has no pity on that disgusting fat businessman. But she's just worried that her cute little brother will take the dark path and become a bad guy in the future!

"Too cruel? Not at all. He threatened my life and the lives of those I care about. And he threatened me to take you and Aunt Sarah away from me."

"The lessons he's learned are still light. Besides, I don't want to lose you." Yves wisely used his mouth. Saying those sweet words eloquently.

He was lying if he said he wasn't interested in Aunt Sarah and Sera. Who is not attracted to beautiful women?

"Brother, what are you talking about! I'm your own big sis; you don't love your sister, right?" Sera pinched Yves' ear as she said shyly.

Although Sera seemed to disagree with Yves' thoughts. But deep in her heart, she knew that she also had feelings for this little man.

On top of that, she also has a secret. That she's been keeping since the death of her adoptive parent. Right! She had been adopted by both Yves's parents for fear of not having children many years ago. Only when Yves' parents turned forty that they finally get a child, and that child was none other than Yves!

Sera still remembers her adoptive mother's words when she was on her deathbed, "Sera, I want you both to live safely... Please take care of your little brother... I'm afraid... I'm afraid that your brother will not get... Girlfriend... You are not related by blood..." Before Yves' mother could finish her words, she coughed a few times and finally went to heaven.

This secret was still unknown to Yves. If that guy found out, with his male *cough* character, he would...

"Ouch... It hurts... It hurts... Let me go!" Yves could only pretend he was in pain; he hoped his older sister wouldn't bother him anymore.