Chapter 38

If there is no distraction. This battle will be over in the next two hours, and all soldiers and staff can eat in Košice.

According to the wheel of history, the Czech Army had no chance of winning. If the Soviet Army couldn't fight the German Army, what chance did a small country like this have?

It was just that today Košice had a strange guest. The Czech army commander in charge of defending the city of Košice was accompanying a group of delegates from the United States.

If it was an ordinary student group, he wouldn't care because now there was nothing else important but war.

But the other party's news made him unable to refuse! If the information is true, he will break the myth of the invincibility of the German Army!

If his country could do that, it would be the greatest honor!

Thinking of this, the fat military commander's entire fat body trembled with joy!

Since this guest was very important, they didn't want to act recklessly. They employ bodyguards with the best equipment to accompany the guests.

But there was a familiar face in the delegation. There was a middle-aged man with a distinctive mustache; he was Howard Stark!

Beside him was the head of the US military and a line of officers. And there was even a senator!

The delegates viewed the battle situation with high-precision telescopes. This telescope is one and a half times larger than a regular telescope and can see farther away.

This telescope is the latest product launch from Stark Industries; the telescope was designed by Yves himself!

From the telescope, they saw that the Czech Army was almost repulsed on one side; the battle was nothing more than a massacre!

German soldiers can easily kill enemy soldiers hiding in the trenches with every shot.

In the quality of soldiers alone, the German Army was three times better than the Czech Army. Heck, the current German Army was even able to casually crush any country's Army.

German armies swept the battlefields of Europe with brilliant tactics and their elite soldiers.

"Commander, your soldiers are pathetic. They don't even have uniforms! Oh my god, this is a one-sided massacre..."

"I advise you to purchase a stockpile of weapons from our Stark Industries; it will definitely improve the quality of your soldiers."

Howard was still Howard; he could even relax in this situation. Besides that, he's acting a bit of an asshole, well, not surprising at all.

His future son is the same; Tony was also a little bastard before Captain America beat his egoism.

The commander pouted helplessly. He would have bought planes, cannons, and equipment for all his soldiers if he had the money. Does he still need to be told? He already knew that his soldiers were subpar!

The Senator looked at his watch expressionlessly, "Howard, if you can demonstrate the quality of the gun, I will reconsider persuading the Senate to pass the gun purchase."

The other officers had serious expressions on their faces. For them, it would be difficult to win against the German Army with their weak weapons.

"Oh no... The Senator is in a hurry. But don't worry, I've arranged everything, this time, I've given half of my fortune to show you."

"You just have to wait. Commander, it's time to show the Germans your true strength!" Howard was still carelessly giving orders to the top Czech army commander.

The corps commander seemed to be in a high position to other people. Still, in the eyes of the low-ranking lieutenant colonels in the delegation, they didn't take him seriously. That title is better replaced with the commander of the Army of the destroyed country!

Certainly not as strong as the American military, huh!

On the other hand, the commander felt helpless; if the other party was not a high-ranking person, he would have shot him.

Turning helplessly, he immediately gave the order to the messenger.

The messenger then sent a signal to the front battlefield via the semaphore.

Under the command of the officers, a fully equipped team appeared. The team wore light armor, battle belts, and steel helmets with grease pads.

The entire kit was designed by Yves and produced by Stark Industries!

Compared to the soldiers of the Second Legion, who were still wearing civilian clothes while holding an old rifle. The soldier with the special equipment immediately caught everyone's attention.

Standing according to the pre-war arrangement, they hid in the trenches to prepare for their attack. Only observer soldiers were scattered over the track; they waited for the Germans to arrive.

The average shooting range of a German soldier is approximately five hundred meters. In comparison, the AK-47's shooting range is only three hundred meters.

With this shortcoming, they could only wait for the enemy to appear at a distance of more than two hundred or three hundred meters.

The actions of the Czech soldiers moving behind the man-made trench were still undetected by the Germans.

On the other hand, Schmidt started to sneer; it seemed that nothing could stop their attacks. All the enemies they fought were instantly trampled under his feet!