Chapter 62

No, did Ophelia, this vicious character, really fall in love with him so easily?

Really, this must not be true, right?

If that's true, it doesn't matter; getting in touch with Ophelia is good.

If he could get the girl on his side, then wow, he wouldn't have to bother with S.H.I.E.L.D., Hydra, and other criminal Alliances in the future!

"Then let's go to Carlos Gang immediately. I'll leave it to you now." Yves finished his tea and was ready to go drop off Ophelia.

Ophelia chuckled, "So rushed? Aren't you afraid that I will betray you later?"

"No, if we don't leave now, would you like to stay with me tonight?"

"I don't need to be suspicious of you, I trust my instincts. After all, you will also become my woman. If I don't trust you and give you this means, then I will feel ashamed."

"Hahaha, let's go." Yves laughed. To be honest, he didn't have much experience in seducing women. Even for Dana, he needs to use some typical bastard methods to hook the beautiful teacher's heart.

"Keep laughing, you bastard. Don't try to touch until you get strong." Ophelia is known to hate men a bit.

If it weren't for Yves' character, she might have grabbed the gun and shot the man.

Yves asked curiously, "Strong? What kind of strong?"

"When you have your own powers. It is said that Schmidt is working on a Super Serum, a Serum that used to turn ordinary people into Superman!"

"Physical fitness exceeds the limits of normal human abilities. You can try it, if you succeed, then you have the right to be my man."

When he heard the word 'Super Serum,' Yves' heart skipped a beat. Finally, the central topic comes!

Super Soldier Serum!

***

Walking side by side, even though they weren't hugging each other like before, the distance between them was getting closer.

When they arrived at their destination, Carlos' bar was already filled with the gang members.

The downstairs lower-level members noticed that two people were coming, one female and one male.

Upon seeing them wearing masks bearing the octopus logo, the low-level members immediately averted their eyes after confirming that the two were not enemies.

As usual, Carlos sat in his office, counting his money with Luke. They both looked pleased.

Recently, he mastered a large area and had a stable business. Fast food business as well as its first Express Delivery! The Express delivery business is currently only in Brooklyn.

Carlos's Gang is well versed in the streets of Brooklyn; this makes the delivery job even more efficient and fast!

Seeing the Boss come in, Carlos immediately got up and greeted him, "Boss, you're coming! Please have a seat. Luke, bring a cask of wine." After ordering Luke, Carlos looked back at Yves, "Boss, do you want a cigarette?"

Carlos took out a cigar and handed it to his Boss.

If the Boss doesn't smoke, will he dare to smoke in front of him?

Without further ado, Yves immediately introduced someone. "Call her Madame, in the future, you must comply with her request. When I am not here, then her orders are absolute."

"All the Gang's affairs will be left to her."

Yves introduced Ophelia. Carlos looked the girl up and down, "Boss, is this woman yours?"

"As much as I want to obey your orders, you know well that the Gang's members are all big and rough. If she doesn't have the ability, my members won't be convinced by her."

Without Yves answering, Ophelia burst out laughing. With disdain, Ophelia said, "No need, I will tell them who is in charge. Let's see whose fist is bigger!"

"Haha, no problem. Carlos, I need to tell you, don't underestimate this girl." Yves laughed.

"Alright, I'll give you half an hour to finish them." Yves opened a bottle of wine and took a sip. Although he doesn't like wine, he just drinks it since there is only wine here.

Ophelia nodded; after cracking her fingers, she came out with Carlos.

Shortly after the two of them came out, the sound of a man's laughter was heard, then followed by the sound of fighting.

The wails of sorrow and the sick howls of men were heard loudly. Within five minutes, the hall fell silent.

The silence was eerie; even the sound of needles dropping to the floor could be heard by Carlos. Carlos, who saw this scene, couldn't believe it, was immediately frightened!

Could this coquettish and beautiful girl knock out twenty men with just her hands and feet?

That woman was absolutely lethal, which was ridiculous and unbelievable!

Now they all know who their new Boss is.

Back at the office, Yves gives Ophelia a bottle of wine.

"Enjoy your leadership, as expected, you didn't disappoint me."

"I just hope that you can reach your dream earlier. Cheers!"

*Ting!*

The two glasses immediately clinked!

-----

read chapter 165 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

ko-fi.com/mizuki77