Chapter 94

Sindella covered her mouth with her hand while smiling happily, "Hehe, I know about Magic. This is a very deep 'science', not everyone can learn it."

The beauty kept smiling; her attitude was very coquettish. If the mother is so beautiful, the daughter must be beautiful too, right?

When he saw Sindella, Yves' heart was burning!

Seeing Yves stunned by her beauty made Sindella feel proud for a moment. Indeed, her beauty is very known; even in the wizarding world, it is the same.

Even after she married Giovanni, there was still a man who tried to make her heart his. If Yves wasn't surprised by her beauty, then she would doubt whether Yves was gay or not.

Realizing his mistake, Yves coughed twice while looking embarrassed. Raising his glass, he took a sip of his drink while trying to relieve the awkward atmosphere.

"Cough, please forgive my impudence, Miss Sindella. You are so gorgeous, so talking to you is both a pleasure and a challenge for me." Yves flattered the woman; sure enough, the flattery immediately made Sindella laugh even more happily.

"Hehe, Yves, you are really good at talking. Thanks for your compliment, by the way don't call me miss, just call me sister."

"Okay, sister Sindella. By the way, may I ask the basic principle of Magic? I'm very curious and also interested in it."

Sindella was in a good mood; she sat with her legs crossed.

"The source of Magic comes from the use of special skills. It takes a long training to be able to feel it. This kind of thing is tough to explain; not everyone can master it even if they are willing to learn." Sindella said vaguely, but it is true that learning Magic was complicated and required perseverance.

Even gifted people must practice for a long time before they can master it.

If you want to be able to fly right away after learning the basics of Magic, then please stop your dreams; you need to wake up and greet reality. There are no shortcuts to learning Magic.

Yves pondered for a moment. "Then, sister Sindella, can I learn Magic? I want to see and know the unknown things in this world."

Sindella neither refused nor agreed; she looked at the man.

Sindella's cherry red lips began to smile; she said, "Hehe, want to learn? Don't joke; Magic is not something that can be learned just for fun or curiosity. Don't you know that this thing is hazardous?" Sindella smiled.

"I don't understand Magic, but I believe it's similar to science. First understand the basic principles and then conclude whether it's dangerous or not based on existing formulas."

"No matter what kind of knowledge, the most important thing is the basic principles."

"Just like food, if you know a certain food is poisonous, you won't eat it. Just like learning Magic, as long as I know what's harmful, I won't try to practice it. Besides that, I firmly believe that Magic does exist." Yves said in a hopeful tone. He looked nervous as well as excited. Right now, he was talking about Magic in front of an actual real deal!

"Hehe, as expected of a top student. Indeed, if you really want to study, then I won't mind."

"But I can't teach you all the time. I will give you many books, study and read the mythological knowledge of various countries. Take your time and hone your knowledge; in the future, if I have time, maybe I will teach you one or two good tricks." Sindella wasn't stupid; she wouldn't easily teach strangers Magic.

Magic can be helpful and dangerous; if you're not careful, you can kill yourself and others.

Hearing Sindella's answer, Yves felt slightly disappointed, but he still tried to cheer himself up; at least Sindella had promised him.

As for when would he meet again in the future? It can be arranged. There were no chance encounters in his dictionary; just as he framed Dana, was his encounter with the robber a coincidence? Hehe, what a typical bastard he is!

With a slightly reluctant expression, Yves asked, "Sister Sindella, why do you like reading mythological books? As far as I know, people always says that myths are just myths, and legends are just legends."

"Whether it's a myth, real or fake, who can tell the difference?" Sindella blinked mischievously. For some reason, Sindella's attitude is like the attitude that a woman will show to her first love...

Yves lowered his head after hearing Sindella's answer. In his heart, he also tried not to stare too much at her; she was very charismatic and seductive!

"I personally think that some of the myths and legends in this world are not all fake. On top of a lie, there must be some truth behind it." Yves stroked his chin.

"Oh? Interesting, please go on." Sindella placed one hand on the sofa while the other held a champagne glass.

"As far as I know, there must have been similar acts in the previous history. Like the God of Thunder Thor, Odin, Dracula, Warewolf, Witch, etc. All of those things possibly exist."

"I know that stuff doesn't sound scientific, but there's a lot of things that science can't explain in this world. And things that can't be explained don't mean they don't exist."

Yves drank some wine to soothe his dry throat.

"I feel that the gods are just like us, only they are more advanced and also stronger. Take the dinosaurs, for example, they were very strong and also bigger than humans. But now they have disappeared, but that doesn't mean they never existed, right?"

"For me personally, Norse Mythology, Greek, North African, Egyptian, and so on do exist."

"Hopefully one day I can witness these myths and legends with my own eyes."

-----

read chapter 301 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77