Chapter 17

The three bums were just chess pieces to Yves. If their job was successful, that would be great. If not, then there's no harm in trying.

Who knows, it might be possible for them to succeed and be able to rule over various territories in the future.

After leaving the area, Yves decided to visit the Stark building. The sweet lady at the front desk recognized the shareholder right away.

Hurriedly, the woman greeted Yves, "Mr. Yves, do you need any help?"

"Hello, lady. Is Howard upstairs?" Yves greeted the woman with a smile.

"Yes, Boss is in the office. Do I need to call him for you?" The receptionist woman smiled sweetly. Judging from her behavior, this receptionist is still a beginner.

"No, I'll see him myself." Yves waved his hand, after which he walked to the elevator.

Howard teased his Secretary again inside the office, "Christine, please accompany me to a cocktail party tonight."

The lecherous Howard was about to kiss the Secretary. But suddenly, the sound of the door was heard.

Yves entered and looked at the man who wanted to do the scene. He closed it again and started knocking on the door.

*Cough!*

"May I come in?"

"Ah!?" The Secretary was embarrassed and ran while covering her face.

The distracted Howard is again starting to go crazy!

"Kid! I'll rip your body off!"

"Why don't you knock on the door, boy!"

Yves just shrugged with an innocent look, "Didn't I knock on the door just now? Well, pervert uncle, I have serious business."

"You can flirt with beautiful women later, but I'm a little worried for your children's future. Will they be like their pervert father?"

"Hey! I'm not a pervert; this is flirty from America's greatest engineer!"

"Well, what is this about?" Howard felt helpless. After all, they were partners; other than that, the other party was still a young man too.

"Any news with the arms sales?" Yves asked, sitting across from Howard.

"Not bad; the military has tried the first batch of experimental weapons. The performance is excellent; we will get the first order soon!"

Howard had returned to his calm demeanor.

The durability of assault rifles was inferior in this era. Heavy machine guns can only be operated at certain times too. The weapon can only be used in large-scale warfare.

Very different from the AK-47, besides being able to be used in every field, the quality is also excellent.

As long as there are no twisted parts, this weapon can continue to be used.

All soldiers who have tried this weapon know how valuable this weapon is.

"But the orders aren't that many. Besides, there's still no war in America now." Howard said in a depressed tone.

The arms dealers were most afraid of a world that was too peaceful. No war meant one thing to them, no income!

"Hehe, uncle. Indeed, there is still no war in America, but there is still Europe. They are still at war today." Yves started to say the first step of his plan.

Howard thought for a moment, then he replied, "I know, but are you talking about selling arms to Germany? The thing is, Germany doesn't need our guns at all."

"They believe that their weapons are the best."

Yves revealed what the bastard would do, "If they don't want it, we can supply Czechoslovakia. Umm, aren't they fighting the Germans? This way, we can advertise our products."

"Weapons can only be used on the battlefield to determine whether they work or not."

"If the US congress doesn't buy it, let other countries buy it from us. Hahaha, when I design a lot of weapons, with this, we can make a lot of money!"

Upon hearing the plan, Howard immediately looked at Yves differently. He examined the man up and down several times.

"Where did you get that kind of crazy idea? But it's an excellent idea. I think we could make some money with the plan. Good job, kid."

Howard, who was previously very excited, suddenly calmed down.

He never expected that this little man would teach him how to do business!

"Yves, just say it; what do you want from me?"

"Haha, uncle, you seem to know my intentions. Actually, I wondered if you know a guy named Kachette in the New York Military Third Division? I heard his son has a good relationship with the Ballistic Gang."

"You know what I mean; little men like that need to be taught a lesson," Yves said calmly.

"Kachette? I don't know. I'll try to get someone to warn him later. Are you scared of his kid? Hey, for someone who isn't afraid of bombs, you're still afraid of kid..." Howard raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not afraid; it's just that he's in touch with gangsters. By the way, give me four AK-47s; they'll come in handy later."

"And this is the blueprint I fixed yesterday. As long as you change some of the shape and structure, you can add bayonets or grenade launchers." Yves gave a little information about the new design, and the rest let Howard think about it.

If he couldn't grasp the idea, then Howard's title of genius would no longer be worth using.

Howard took the picture and looked at it. The image is like an advanced version of the AK-47.

"You could say it's a great design. I look forward to your accomplishments after entering MIT, son."

Yves nodded.

After exiting the Stark building, Yves readied a gun and put it in his backpack. He can use it for self-defense.

Yves started checking his watch; tonight was his date with Dana. Thinking of this, Yves became excited!