Chapter 40

*Boom!*

*Boom!*

*Boom!*

The deafening sound of cannons was heard from every corner of the battlefield. The mortars and the howitzers in the rear also made a cameo.

This time Schmidt felt very angry knowing that his opponent had obtained a new weapon!

Why didn't they take out the weapon at the very start of the battle, and why did they only use it when his soldiers charged forward!

*Bang!*

Schmidt punches the tank; he swears to use all the Czech soldiers as human experiment material if he wins this war!

"Do the orders! The tank regiment will rush forward and prepare weapons, and the infantry will follow. Get rid of that bunch of filth for me!"

The angry Schmidt made the envoys around him shudder. They hurriedly ran to deliver the order.

Twenty minutes later, when the bullets exploded in the defensive line. The tank attack managed to pave the way.

On the battlefield filled with gunpowder smoke, there was a repulsive smell in the ground that had been excavated. Elite soldiers who are used to living in a life and death environment begin to carry war equipment into the trenches under the command of their respective squad captains.

The soldier attached a long barrel that previously they kept on their waist.

The originally flat gun head now has an extra cylinder, which looks odd.

The delegates at the backline of war noticed this. They were anticipating what Howard had talked about beforehand; what other surprises would the man come up with?

The trenches were filled with grenades; the commander would give a suction signal and use the grenades to blow up the German soldiers.

"Three hundred meters! Two hundred meters! One hundred and fifty meters!"

"Watch out! Get your grenades ready!" the commander in the backline shouted out instructions. He was lucky not to be targeted by German snipers.

After hearing the order, the elite soldiers took out grenades and loaded them into the previously installed barrels.

"Fifty meters! Blast that bastard!" The colonel commander suddenly felt a burst of excitement.

Hundreds of launchers have been loaded simultaneously, and those on the track will become live targets!

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

The elite Czech soldiers loaded the grenade launchers on the AK-47s, and they immediately went into single fire mode. The bullet's kinetic energy is used to accelerate the effect of throwing the grenade. The throwing range that was previously only twenty to thirty meters had now been extended to a hundred meters!

The Grenade Launcher fired straight from the trench!

The sound of a grenade exploding was heard continuously. There were about five hundred elite soldiers in one team, and more than three hundred soldiers were helping out. The five hundred grenade launchers were fired simultaneously!

The scene was so spectacular that words cannot describe it.

The advancing German tanks were immediately bombarded with hundreds of grenades!

*Boom!*

*Boom!*

*Boom!*

A huge burst of explosions occurred. Most of the grenades exploded around the tank. With the combined blast of several grenades, the explosion became even more violent!