Chapter 88

The energy conservation law is not mere nonsense; no one is invincible in this world. Above the sky, there's still another sky!

There are no invincible people, only invincible tactics. Take Iron Man, for example; the armor is nice and firm, right? But what if he meets Magneto? Iron Man vs. Magneto is like a child trying to fight his father.

Magneto is strong, but what if he meets Charles? His fate will be the same as Iron Man.

Charles and Steve were strong, but if they met Yves, the adopted sons would have to call him Daddy. This is an absolute truth.

Magneto vs. Superman? Magneto will be beaten into a dead pig. Still, if Superman encounters Zatanna, Superman will kneel down, saying, "Sister-in-law, please forgive me."

Superman meets Yves? Superman should call him daddy! Ha ha ha.

In a particular room, Yves checked the test equipment to test his new idea. At the edge of the room, Sinthea sat watching what the young man was doing. She wondered in his heart, what exactly was Yves doing?

Yves was busy fiddling with ink and a long little tube. After he finished, he tried to write a few words. Not long after, a *pop!* sound was heard. Due to its looseness, the plastic tube immediately separates from the small iron ball attached to the end.

"Really? Why is this hard?." Yves threw the broken plastic tube aside with a disgruntled sigh.

Yesterday Yves was thinking hard about whether he should make Ballpoint Pens or not. Ultimately, he couldn't resist the temptation of a new patent that would make him easier to buy his future baby necessities. Therefore he was busy in this room implementing his idea.

Since Yves and Red Skull were still working on the surface, all items and equipment could be used as he pleased.

In the next experiment, Yves scored the shape of a ballpoint pen according to his needs. After pouring the ink into the tube, it was time to try the pen again.

Yves took a white piece of paper and randomly wrote on it. At first, there were only inkless word marks because there was no penetration. But after scratching a few times, the ink finally came out.

Sinthea asked curiously, "What are you doing?"

Yves pointed out the ballpoint pen he had finished while expertly twirling it in his hand. "Sinthea, I hope you call me 'Husband.' in the future. This is a ballpoint pen, a simpler tool than a manual pen. Apart from having good stability, it is also cheaper." Yves handed the pen to Sinthea to look at.

It's just a tiny gadget; no need to be too stingy. Although these ballpoint pens will sell well, after entering the 21st century, the use of ballpoint pens will decrease due to the mainstream of computers and laptops.

Sinthea, who heard the man wanted her to call him husband, immediately sneered. Yves still didn't have those qualifications, at most just a girlfriend. She wouldn't care about him if it wasn't for the man taking something precious from her.

Sinthea took the pen and wrote something down on the paper. When she saw the results, she felt excited. Although it is not a significant invention, it is undoubtedly a great innovation!

Yves wasn't worried that his new invention would be stolen; he went straight to Dr. Zola and handed over the ballpoint pen. "Dr. Zola, how about you give this pen a try?"

Zola, busy doing his work, reluctantly turned to the man. He would have immediately told him to leave if Yves were an ordinary person.

"Hmm? It's like a pen, more efficient and also comfortable to use. Is this an improvement from the existing pen?" Zola asked.

"Not a pen, but a ballpoint pen. With this tool, you no longer need to absorb ink to be able to write, as long as the ink is still in the tube, you can continue to write. If the needs are different, then the ink can be changed in color."

"By the way, senior, can I ask you a favor?" Yves smiled.

Dr. Zola twitched; the bastard must have wanted to try to take advantage of him. "Tell me, if I can help you, then I won't mind."

Yves immediately felt happy, Yves answered while patting Dr. Zola intimately. "Senior, since you are very familiar with the Berlin environment, could you register a patent for me? I'm sure this will make a lot of money!"

"Don't worry, I'll give you a share."

Dr. Zola was silent. During this time, he lived on military financing. Zola wasn't particularly interested in money or women. All he needs is already financed by the state!

"Okay, I'll deal with it in the next two days." Zola nodded.

"No, no, we will settle it today. Come on, I will accompany you!"

Dr. Zola can't do anything; this one bastard is indeed quite troublesome. He regretted; why would he try to approach this young man?

With Zola's powerful connections in Germany, the patent process was completed in less than a day. An enraged Zola immediately returned to continue his research.

As for Yves, he happily took his new patent certificate and then left with Sinthea in a military vehicle.

"Where are you going?" asked Sinthea from the passenger seat.

"Go to Howard, I'll pass this patent on to him. He's the one responsible for making my money." Yves said shamelessly.

"Do you know where he is now?"

"I don't know, but you must know." Yves smiled.

"You bastard..." Sinthea knew what Yves meant. If she could, she wanted to shoot this man in the head!

-----

read chapter 283 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

ko-fi.com/mizuki77