Chapter 92

When Yves was busy writing something down on paper. A beautiful mature woman in an evening dress with a long V-neck appeared. Her gorgeous figure looks very seductive.

As soon as the woman appeared, she immediately attracted the attention of many people. All the men who saw her figure immediately got excited and gulped.

Yves, addicted to writing formulas, certainly didn't notice the arrival of this beautiful woman.

When Isabel saw the woman, she smiled and then said hello. "Sindella, did you come too?" Isabel stood up and hugged the person like a good friend.

The tall, beautiful woman also returned the hug. A soft, queen-like voice sounded, "Long time no see, friend. Isabel, how have you been lately? Also, who is this man, is he your brother?"

Isabel shook her head and invited Sindella to sit on the sofa.

"No, in fact it's the first time I've met him. He's Dr. Yves who came from the United States. He's the designer of the AK-47 and a man who holds many invention patents."

"The battery and color TV are patents of his invention too." Isabel told her friend.

Sindella was quite surprised when she heard this. Even though she looked down on pistols, rifles, and other weapons, she still admitted they had destructive power. Besides that, it is very comfortable to use; you don't need to practice for years like Magic to be able to use it.

Who exactly is Sindella? Sindella is a Homo Magi; her father is a very famous person too! Besides that, Sidnella is renowned for her presence in the Wizarding world. Still, this beautiful woman likes to roam the world of ordinary people.

Sindella is a great wizard and the mother of the future wizard, Zatanna!

Giovanni (Sindella's husband) is the leader of the three prominent Magic families in Europe. He usually goes around various places while secretly using Magic against multiple criminals.

The three significant gangs in Brooklyn had suffered a lot from him too.

So, who is Zatanna? Well, she's Yves' future wife... Sorry, just kidding.

Zatanna is a powerful wizard and member of the Justice League. She is the top magician in the world; her strength is almost on par with Scarlet Witch. But what is most important? Of course, she was beautiful, especially with the black silk stockings she wore. Her beauty almost even surpasses Wonder Woman!

Although she is strong, but not the most powerful in the Wizarding world. The most powerful were the ancient Supreme Master, who was thousands of years old.

Sindella looked at her friend with caution; before long, she was surprised. "Hey, are you poisoned? Do you need my help?" Sindella said.

Isabel and Sindella had been good friends for over twenty years, so naturally, she wanted to help her as a friend.

"No, no. I'm sure I can handle it myself. Everything has two sides; because there is poison, there must be an antidote." Isabel refuses her friend's help. She knew Sindella could heal her, but she wanted to overcome this with only her hard work.

Sindella, who heard her friend's refusal, no longer asked. She knew her friend's character well. After she said that, she definitely wouldn't change her mind, which was very similar to hers.

"Okay. But I want to see what this young boy can do."

Dare to say that Yves was a young boy meant that Sindella was older than Yves. As for how old the woman was, still no one knew.

On the other hand, Yves still didn't know that there was a super thick thigh next to him. If he knew, he would definitely slim down by hugging those thighs... Eh, wrong; he would definitely be on his knees crying, begging to let himself be accepted as that woman's apprentice.

Don't ask for a man's dignity; dignity can't be eaten; learning Magic is more critical than dignity!

After not knowing how long Yves had scribbled on the white paper, he finally sighed in satisfaction. He handed the paper over to Isabel in a slightly exhausted tone. "Here, take it. Although I'm not very good at it, I'm sure the formula will be useful to you."

"Speaking of the poison you got, I'm afraid you won't be able to survive the next six months. At least in three months your body will completely collapse."

"But I'm sure you can find a solution, you're more skilled than me anyway. That's all I can do for you" Yves was reluctant to tell Isabela the truth, but he had no other choice. As for whether the formula worked or not, let's see it later.

Isabel took the paper and looked at it carefully. The more she read, the more shocked she got!

The formula was a solution she had never heard of or seen before. Basically, it uses the most direct and crude way of inference.

The new method really surprised Isabel for a while. It seemed she could solve her problem with this formula, but whether it worked, she had to see for herself. The last steps are not too difficult; the hardest is the first.