Chapter 70

While massaging his temples, Yves returned home. The four little ones had fun; they played hide and seek, poker, etc.

Childhood friendship is the most memorable thing. Even Bald Lex is starting to use his little brain to count cards; he is preparing to trick his sisters!

When Lex saw Souline's suspicious gaze, he looked down in fear.

Lex, Lena, Souline, and Raven have scribbled on their faces. But they are not angry; they are happy. But the most one was Raven. Not only does she have food and a bed, but she also has friends who don't discriminate against her.

Even the Aunts in this house were very gentle with her, like her own mother. Besides, they bought her clothes this afternoon, and she feels pleased living in this house!

"Wow, brother Yves is back!"

"Big Bro Yves!"

"Yves, welcome back."

As soon as Yves entered the door, he received a warm welcome from everyone, especially his beautiful wives. Umm, this feeling is so good.

"Hey little ones. You guys look like you're having fun. Next time I'll try to make you a new toy." Yves said with a smile.

"Okay, help your mothers in the kitchen, we will eat together. I will take a shower first."

The little four stopped playing and rushed into the kitchen.

Aunt Sarah sat on the sofa watching, happy tears streaming from the corners of her eyes. This was what she wanted, the warm feeling of a friendly family.

When will she give birth to Yves' beautiful child? Sarah stroked her slightly bulging stomach. A little life was growing inside her; she hoped her child would be a strong one!

Taking a hot bath, eating fish soup, delicious steak and chips, all these things tasted very good.

After a delicious dinner, Yves didn't forget to visit Aunt Barra's room to warm up.

In the morning, Yves went to university to attend class, not forgetting he ordered some elementary school textbooks for Raven. He would let the gentle Aunt Sarah teach Raven some basic knowledge.

Yves didn't want to make Raven into a vase; having the girl as his personal secretary would be better.

The next day, Professor Jennifer appeared in the lab with a frown, but she seemed slightly relieved about something.

Yves noticed this change, "Professor, is something bothering you?"

Jennifer shook her head, "It's okay, I met an old friend yesterday, we chatted for a while."

"By the way Yves, what kind of person do you think I am?" Jennifer asked.

Yves touched his chin as he walked around Jennifer; he looked earnest.

A few moments later, he said, "Do you want to hear the truth or a lie?"

"Of course, the truth!" Jennifer felt a little intrigued; she was intrigued by the answers her extraordinary student would give.

"You're so pretty, smart, and umm... Charismatic?"

Jennifer frowned.

"Actually, I'm ugly, stupid, and selfish, right?" Jennifer said, a little angry.

Yves laughed as he patted a specific part of the beautiful professor's waist; he felt an extraordinary elasticity for a moment.

Shaking his head, Yves said, "No, you are wrong. In fact, you are really beautiful, very charming, and very smart!"

"You can attract a smart *cough* guy like me, besides, you also care about other people."

Compliment after compliment made Jennifer very happy. But before long, she shouted angrily, "You bastard! Where did you put your hand! Let go and get back to your research!"

Seeing Yves obediently walk to the test table, Jennifer felt contented in her heart. Unknowingly she started playing with her silver hair.

Making herself a cup of tea, Jennifer sat on the sofa while watching Yves progress.

Yves got busy fiddling with the computer motherboard he had just assembled yesterday. Unlike the first generation Mac, this computer will use more sophisticated technology.

Although some spare parts are not on the market, he can make them himself. All the necessary materials are available, although the circuit board is difficult to tinker with. He also needs professional machines and tools to make this thing work.

Seeing what her student was doing, Jennifer felt a little confused. What machine is that? Square shaped and also odd.

In this era, if Yves wanted to develop the computer industry, he had to explore it slowly.

After World War 2, computers will slowly spread, and several computer experts appeared. It was only after those things appeared that the software code would skyrocket.

Before the advent of LCDs, light-emitting diodes would replace black-and-white TVs on the market. But using these diodes will consume considerable power, and the pixels are not very high.

Even the life span is relatively short too. But remember, that color TV will rock the entire market in this era!

This color TV will be the selling point of the patent. Thinking of this, Yves once again fell into his money-filled imagination.

Assembling the colored diodes individually, Yves used pointed pliers to neatly align the sections. If he made a slight mistake, the screen would be blurry and unusable.

-----

feel free to support me on patréon;

patréon.com/mizuki77