Chapter 87

During the day, Yves spent his time listening to the bullshit of the academic higher-ups. At night, he practiced his fighting skills with Sinthea.

When talking to Zola, the main discussion was none other than weapons because the bald researcher was a weapons expert.

"Now is the era of high-powered weapons. Mobility, distance, and power are the most important indicators in weapons." Although he didn't quite understand it, Yves boasted again; this didn't prevent him from substantially affecting his boasting.

Dr. Zola nodded several times while looking at the young man whose shoulder was massaged by Sinthea. He never thought that Yves would be able to conquer Sinthea, daughter of Schmidt, in such a short time!

"You're right, I also often wonder how to solve such problems. Generally speaking, the bigger the caliber, the more powerful the shell should be. The volume increases, the weight increases. But all of those things also affect the attack range, huh... It's hard to finish." Zola took a deep breath. He stared at the young man, hoping to get some new inspiration from him.

"Well, it's quite troublesome indeed. I'll try to think about it when I get back." Yves did have inspiration, but he wouldn't say it. If he wants, he will make it himself; why should he give it to Zola?

If he inspires Zola, what if Zola succeeds in making missiles? Then the missile was used on him?

"Junior wants to come back? The scenery in Berlin is great. Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Zola reminded the young man carefully. Getting out of this state after being targeted by Hydra was difficult.

Yves didn't even blink when Zola said that. He didn't plan on leaving so quickly. Perhaps he should take a walk and see if the legendary Hellfire Club had been founded or not.

Who knows, he might meet Sebastian Shaw. That person was not a good person; that man was the first human to awaken mutant abilities in the 2nd world war.

"Hmm, if Dr. Zola has time, maybe you can take me to the military camp? I want to see the legendary Third Reich troops!" Yves asked.

"Going to a military camp? I'm afraid I can't take you there. This country won't let unrelated people enter the military camp. But if you want to go somewhere else, you can go there."

"There is a concentration camp near the border town, think of it as a military camp. Do you want to go there to have a look?" Zola thought for a while, then he spoke his mind.

Yves' heartbeat suddenly quickened when he heard the 'Concentration Camp.'

The camp is nothing but hell! Any prisoners enter it... Only death awaits them.

"Concentration camp... Is there a secret experiment there?" Yves asked hesitantly.

Zola then laughed when he heard the question. "Of course, do you know? The best experimental object is none other than the human body, haha. If you really want to go there, then I will pick you up tomorrow, we will see a great 'experiment base' together."

After Zola left, Yves heaved a sigh of relief. Thinking for a moment, Yves put his arm around Sinthea and asked, "Do you know the situation in that border?"

The embraced Sinthea tried to resist a little, but her resistance was ineffective. "It's a concentration camp for prisoners. The researcher in charge of the camp is named Klaus, people from the Nazi military seem to be conducting experiments there."

Experiment? Indeed it was a gas experiment! During the first world war, few people died from artillery, primarily dead from poison gas! Even the Vietnam war was the same!

All these heinous experiments were nothing more than to seek breakthroughs in the medical field.

The experiment was ultimately the experiment that led to the Super Soldier program. Even Dr. Abaraham served in the German Third Reich.

In short, no matter what kind of experiment it was, a concentration camp must be an actual hellish camp. Even people with an iron will cry when they enter there.

Yves, who had quite a bit of experience, was terrified when he heard the name. This world, as well as his previous world, were both terrifying!

"Wait, who is in charge of the experiment?" Yves suddenly asked; he thought the name he had just heard was familiar.

"Klaus and Schmidt? Violent Nazi military experiments carried out by high-ranking Nazis." Sinthea answered while staring at the man silently.

Klaus? Yves finally remembered who it was. If I'm not mistaken, that name is the pseudonym of Sebastian Shaw!

Sebastian Shaw, a mutant of world war 2, can absorb all energy to strengthen himself. That energy had a limit, but its specifications were still unknown.

Although not very strong, that person can absorb the kinetic energy of bullets! If his abilities were put to good use, his potential was definitely greater than the power obtained from the Super Soldier Serum.

You shoot Sebastian Shaw with a cannon, but that guy catches it with his bare hands, then juggles a few times before throwing the useless lump of iron aside. No matter how you look at it, the action leaves people powerless!

However, that doesn't mean he's invincible. If he was shot with nukes, then he would die. The way to beat him is easy, but the price is costly!