Chapter 89

Howard was overjoyed when he met Yves. Every time he met that young man, there would be good news!

This time, of course, is no exception; the ballpoint pen is a relatively new item. Not to mention very profitable. In this era, it is still possible to make tens of millions in a year from it; when the war ends, then the consumption of goods will be even higher.

In addition, the process of producing a pen is not too complicated, and it's cheap! What does this mean in business? This means the production costs less, but they sell high!

"Hey, Yves, there's a cocktail party tonight. Do you want to come over to have some fun? Many beautiful girls are coming up; maybe you'll find a good date." Howard winked. All men would know what he meant.

"Okay, I'll go back to the hotel first. Remember, make sure to call me tonight." Yves smiled. Previously he couldn't attend the party because he had to take care of Sinthea, but now that he's free, why not?

Sinthea pouted, but she didn't mind it.

Back at the hotel, Yves went to the Gym to work out. Practicing martial arts is very important; if he only uses brute force, his Serum increase will be useless.

When Sinthea saw Yves' movement and fist method, she chuckled. How terrible the beginner's move was, it made her laugh.

Yves, of course, knew his own shortcomings, so he trained really hard. Of all the martial arts he knew, he would only take the most versatile and efficient moves. By combining all those moves, he would become a powerful master!

Apart from practicing martial arts, he also recorded his physical ability data. If he wanted to see progression, he needed comparisons and tests.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

Yves continuously punched the punching bag with his fists. He practiced boxing moves that his late Uncle Brad had taught him. Every time he hit, he would record the data in his heart; Yves would focus his feelings on the pain, reflexes, and speed.

As time passed, Yves' punching speed became faster and more robust. The punching bag bounced straight back, even hitting the ceiling!

"Still lacking, with this power and control, I'm still no better than Steve. My power is too uneven and the hitting effect isn't maximal." Yves thought to himself as he recalled the training scene that Captain America did.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

Yves continued to punch furiously; the sandbag finally broke and ripped on the final blow. The sand was scattered everywhere.

Yves took a deep breath. His body felt a little warm from the training.

His bones felt a little numb and itchy.

Walking to the window, Yves grabbed a dumbbell to continue his muscle training.

On the other hand, Sinthea secretly glanced at the man. She could see sadness and anger in the man's eyes. But she didn't know what the man was really thinking. Did the man think of something while punching the sandbag earlier?

For the first time, Sinthea became curious about a man; she wanted to know Yves's secret in depth.

The boxing game undoubtedly attracted the attention of people who trained at the Gym. They were shocked that there was a human who could punch a punching bag to the ceiling! Isn't that young man's strength too exaggerated?"

Even the Gym Staff was surprised. In all the years he had worked in the Gym, he had never seen anyone with such strength!

The staff didn't protest that his punching bag was destroyed; he quietly tidied up the punching bag and added the cost of the damage to Yves' bill.

After being satisfied with practicing indoors, Yves moved to a room where the sun could shine on his body. Yves was surprised as his physique recovered quickly as the sunlight touched his skin. The muscles and the pain slowly subsided. His physical strength also seemed to grow slowly, as if he had swallowed a bottle of stimulants!

Lifting dumbbells in both hands, Yves stared at the setting sun. 'Strange, does sunlight help my growth? Too bad I can't fly and don't have the powers of Superman.'

But this doesn't mean it's terrible; even though he doesn't have the same effect as Superman, he's still satisfied. However, there were no cases of people becoming stronger when exposed to the sun after receiving the Super Soldier Serum injection.

Steve, Abomination, and Winter Soldier didn't get this fantastic effect!

Even Red Skull, who used the same Serum as Yves, didn't get this effect. Is this unique to him? What makes sun exposure so effective?

Yves felt that there must be something inside his body that had fused together to create this kind of effect.