Chapter 85

After a night full of fun, Yves woke up and took a shower while humming a song.

After bathing, Yves ordered food from a maid; she delivered the food to his room later. The hotel costs, food, etc., are paid by Dr. Zola!

When Yves finished his breakfast, Sinthea woke up still looking disheveled. She got up and then walked to the bathroom to clean herself up. From now on, she belongs to someone else; although she hates her father's choice, she doesn't reveal it too much on the surface; maybe this is all her fate...

On the bed, there were still traces of Sinthea's red roses. It was a sign of the girl's chastity.

"Sit down, we need to talk about something." Yves pointed at the sofa across from him. On the table, there was an excellent breakfast for the woman.

There was still time before the academic exchange meeting was held today; he could speak slowly with her for a while.

Sinthea sat on the sofa with an expressionless face; now, she looked even sexier and more beautiful than yesterday. Her figure revealed a dazzling crystal luster, red hair, blue eyes, and smooth skin. Like a young woman who just got married!

Yves scratched his head slightly; from the brief conversation between himself and Sinthea yesterday, he knew that Sinthea and Red Skull's relationship was not very good.

"I know that you don't have a good relationship with Schmidt, neither do I. Since you have become my woman, we have to get along and work together. If you want, we can get rid of Schmidt together." Yves said while playing the emotional card.

Sinthea's eyebrows rose; she didn't answer the man's persuasion right away. Taking a knife and fork, Sinthea began to eat breakfast. "You bastard, beast."

"What?"

"You are a beast!" Since she raised her voice, she looked at the man with a sharp gaze. For four hours, she toyed endlessly last night. If the man wasn't a beast, then what?

Yves accepted the woman's words. Indeed last night, he went a little too far. Since he was injected with the Super Serum, his waist and little brother are no longer overwhelmed!

In the past, at least he would massage his waist every morning to relieve fatigue. But now he doesn't feel sore or tired at all, it's fantastic!

Although these benefits are pretty remarkable, further testing needs to be done. The Serum he used was semi-finished; there might still be other side effects that are still unknown.

"I admit that I am a beast, but this is my duty as a man. I also didn't think that you wanted to finish so quickly..."

"Anyway, follow me from now on, you can live your life better. At least you can be a woman of your own mind; you don't have to obey mission orders or worry about your safety outside." Yves began to play with his incitement. Like Ophelia, the future nicknamed Madame Hydra, Sinthea is also a ruthless master.

Despite her talent, this girl tends to be short-tempered and has a relatively strong sense of jealousy. It seems Yves needs to train this woman well. Otherwise, his castle might catch fire!

Sinthea continued her breakfast quietly. Yves' words just now were undeniable. She neither agreed nor opposed it; she just listened to the man speak while quietly enjoying her meal in the same elegant manner as a noblewoman.

After pondering for a moment, Sinthea took the initiative to introduce herself, "My name is Sinthea, daughter of Schmidt... No, I am the man's tool. My mother was a maid, she died shortly after giving birth to me."

"Schmidt made me a Hydra agent, he ordered his soldiers to teach me many skills, such as fighting, spy and seduction techniques."

Yves poured the poor woman a cup of black tea. It seems accurate; every vile person must have had a wrong time when they were little.

Sinthea took the teacup but didn't expect her fingers to come into contact with the man's hand. A sense of warmth spread, her face turned red, and Sinthea looked embarrassed. "Schmidt even thought of sending me to the Fuhrer, but fortunately, the Fuhrer is neither a woman greedy nor lustful. Even though he is cruel, he is a very disciplined person. We are all grateful to him for liberating us from poverty and leading our country into a world superpower!"

Yves nodded slowly; although Hitler's practices were callous, the man had indeed led Germany to become a superpower in this era.

Sinthea seemed to be trapped in her memories. "Besides me, Schmidt also has several other children, but they have all been used and died. He's not a human, but a demon! The reason I survived is simply because I'm a bit more useful than his other children."

Yves was silent for a while; everyone had a terrible memory, and he was no exception. Walking over, Yves embraced the dejected Sinthea in his arms.

It didn't matter whether what Sinthea said was true, but this at least proved that the woman was willing to communicate with him on her own. This is a great start!

"Don't worry, I will kill Schmidt one day. I might have died yesterday because of the Serum if it wasn't for my knowledge. Even though that guy let me go, I think he must be up to something." Yves hugged Sinthea tighter. Cough, by the way, Sinthea's body is very soft and also pleasant to hug.

"Yes, Schmidt is indeed that kind of person. Only those who are useful to him will be allowed to live. The useless ones will be sold or killed. That man has become even crazier since he obtained the power from Serum he used."

"From his vile demeanor alone, I'm sure his other sons and daughters wouldn't blink when they betrayed their own father." Sinthea seemed to be a little scared. The more she followed Schmidt, the more it frightened her.

-----

read chapter 262  on;

patréon.com/mizuki77