Chapter 50

When Yves woke up, Olly and Souline were still asleep. On the other hand, Barra is in the kitchen making breakfast. Sometimes the milf would smile while humming a little song.

When Barra saw Yves, she immediately blushed. "Hmm? Are you awake, Yves? You slept well last night."

"Actually, you don't need to get up so early. By the way, breakfast will be ready in a minute."

Aunt Barra's personality was exactly like Sarah's, very gentle and caring. Yves still didn't dare look at the woman directly, remembering what had happened last night.

Moments later, Yves decided to give Aunt Barra something. "Auntie, it's 5000$, you can keep it first. Use the money to pay for Olly and Souline's school fees and your daily needs. If the money isn't enough, then talk to me."

But what was not expected happened. Aunt Barra looked a little annoyed; Barra, still wearing her apron, said, "Yves, what do you mean? Take the money back; I don't need it."

Perhaps knowing what Barra meant, Yves hastily explained, "No, Aunt, I mean, umm... My housekeeper has something she needs to do; I might need someone else to temporarily take her place."

"Anyway, Olly will soon be going to the military. Why don't you take Souline to Boston and send her to school there? It can also keep you from further risk. Besides, the education in Boston isn't bad."

Barra wasn't angry anymore, hearing that explanation, "Well, changing places is really troublesome. Besides, I have a job in this town." Barra looked unconvinced.

"Hmm, then I'll try to find a way to handle Souline's school transfer. As for you, you don't have to work; just take care of the kids at home." Yves decided to be bolder. When the time came, he needed to be more assertive, and now was the right time!

"Hmm, fine, I'll listen to you, little hero. Hehe, by the way, how much salary are you going to pay me?" Aunt Barra seemed to be in a good mood; now, she wanted to tease the little man.

"Two hundred a month, the salary is the same as my previous maid. Food and other necessities will be calculated separately."

"Our food menu is also richer, so Souline's can come and eat together." Seeing Aunt Barra smile, Yves was delighted.

He took the sandwich Barra had prepared, then returned to his own house.

Arriving at the house, her older sister, Sera, was seen humming a small song while cooking an egg. "Yves, are you back? Were you afraid to sleep alone the night before? Went to Aunt Barra's house and need Olly's accompany?"

"Not really, by the way, old lady; I've asked Aunt Barra to be my maid. Besides, I'm sending Souline off to Boston to study."

"As for my previous maid, she has a business to take care of first," Yves said.

"By the way, was there another accident last night? Has the Ballistics Gang been taken care of?"

"No, everything went smoothly. Now the Ballistics Gang has been destroyed. There is another Gang occupying the 49th block; the name is Carlos Gang; the police chief has been bribed by them!"

"How did you get Carlos' Gang to help you anyway? It's said that several powerful weapons were used by them; there were even throwing grenades as well!" Sera sharply found something odd. How could Yves be able to afford to hire the powerful Carlos Gang?

On the other hand, Yves didn't want to tell the truth; for now, it was better to hide this. "The Enemy of the Ballistics Gang is our friend-" Yves explained the far-fetched excuse.