Chapter 52

Howard saw Yves pull out a dark object, the outside wrapped in a black plastic shell, on top of which were two metal joints.

At first glance, it looked a lot like a grenade, but it wasn't the same. Howard didn't know what it was; he could only guess it was about metal.

Howard's eyes grew sharp, took a glove out of a drawer, after which he took out a grenade-shaped object for a closer look. He wanted to see the workmanship and structure of Yves's work.

After observing it for a while, he put it back on the table. "Well, the workmanship is a bit rough, but it has something to do with metal, what exactly is this thing?"

"Hey, this is an excellent product! That black thing is a new battery, a small battery with a large capacity. It also lasts longer; you also don't have to worry about it exploding from shaking it like a liquid battery."

"If you don't believe you can try it right away. By the way, with this transformer the voltage can reach 110 volts!" Yves took out another black object.

Howard watched with interest; he immediately took out a set of experimental materials to play around with.

He tried with a light bulb, kettle, and Microwave Oven!

The more Howard tested it, the more amazed he was; he felt so excited at this moment. This discovery is very extraordinary!

It can no doubt affect a myriad of industries. If implemented, it can make electric furniture progress big but keep the size smaller at the exact times; besides, the battery life will continue to increase.

It may look small and strange, but the effect it can produce is extraordinary!

"Do you have any special parameters for this thing? This thing is so extraordinary; with it, it is estimated that we can not only dominate the military industry but also dominate other industries!" Howard happily fiddled with things.

Sometimes scientists often play like children, especially when they see something they are interested in.

"Yes, everything is here. But it is an early version, and it can still be improved. Smaller in size, larger in capacity, the shape is also more pleasing to the eye!"

"It is just a test product, but it can still be used as a mobile power supply. At least by using battery power, it will not burn, you can try to apply it."

Yves took a piece of paper out of his backpack, and he handed it to the pervert Howard as if it was of no use to him anymore.

After Howard picked it up, he couldn't wait to learn it. Unlike the beginning, now he was looking at it very carefully.

Sometimes when he comes across a specification, he subconsciously uses formulas and theorems to deduce it.

Howard became addicted and forgot about his surroundings, but Yves didn't want to pressure the man; he looked curiously around Howard's office.

His fashion is a little unique; there are also many photos on the table. All the images contain pictures of beautiful women; Yves doesn't know whether they are photos of female stars or not.

There have been a few films in this era, but not too many. Apart from that, everything is still black and white. Today's technology is still shallow, unlike the next few decades.

Standing in front of the window, Yves could see most of Manhattan from the top of the building.

After an unknown amount of time, Howard breathed a sigh of relief, "Genius, this is an amazing discovery. This thing actually has an additional magnetic field. It could be said that using permanent magnets can increase the electrical capacity, which is an excellent idea. Is this your invention?"

Yves nodded proudly, "Of course, this is my invention, but my mentor, professor Jennifer, also gave me some advice in the making. She is a very intelligent and charming woman!"

Hearing this, Howard immediately gave a lousy smile; he blinked his eyes with an understandable look to men.

"Hey hey, now I know. She's very charming, isn't she? Ms. Jennifer must be a widow, I'm optimistic about you, son. Hahaha!"

Yves picked up a glass and toasted Howard, showing silvery smiles simultaneously. They drank a glass of wine while laughing.

Their friendship becomes deeper, unlike shareholders who meet by chance or are mere descendants of old friends!

A man's feelings are sometimes strange, incomprehensible, just like a woman's. What was originally an enemy can become a friend instantly; anything is possible.

Howard poured another glass of wine for Yves, "I thought you weren't as interested in enjoying your life as your father was about his research." Howard took a sip of his wine.

In fact, Howard wants to find a friend, especially as reckless as he is. Now that he is almost forty years old, he is still not even ready to get married and have children!

Yves is different; at least he has made a beautiful woman pregnant; of course, he has grown up, hehe~

"That was then; my best friend's father died in a Gang battle. It was then that I realized that I couldn't go on like this forever. So I decided to be a little looser with myself."

"Forget some knots in the heart and let's enjoy the good life."

*Ting!*

The wine glasses clashed softly against each other. "That's right, I thought so too. But getting married is such a painful thing, I have so many crushes, how can I be willing to let them all go!"

Howard put on the perverted face again. No wonder, Tony, his son, inherits the man's habits.

"If you want to have a family, of course you have to take responsibility too. But then again, my father once said that Howard was a playboy who would never change until he died."

"My father's words suddenly appeared in my mind, it seems that my father's grudge against you is still a bit deep. But fortunately my father is quite talented, otherwise, how could he give birth to a talented child like me!"

"Hey, damn it! That old man slandered me again. Forget it, don't mind him."

"By the way, your invention is very good, leave this discovery to me, I will definitely shock the world again! Hahaha."

"Then I'll be able to surpass, Umm... What's his name again?" Howard leaned against the table, looking like he had drunk too much wine.

"You mean Wayne Enterprises? It's a huge company, its fortunes have been passed down for decades. Since the last century, they have become first-class large companies." Yves said.

"Oh, I remember them... I think I was invited to their reception." Drunk Howard stammered.

"The reception... Are you interested in going there, Yves? There will be lots of beautiful women attending, haha... Maybe you'll be as lucky as I am. Would you like to come?" Howard's perverted face reappeared.

"Oh? When and where?" Yves was intrigued. Wayne Enterprises itself made him feel very curious. Besides that, he might be able to meet Batman's mom and dad in person, which would be really interesting.