Chapter 95

"Excellent, I didn't expect that Dr. Yves had such broad insights at such a young age. Your insight is more than a so-called stupid human being."

"I never expected that there would still be humans who remember the myth thousands of years later. Yes, very good." A man's distinctive gruff voice came from behind.

Yves turned around and saw a bearded man and a maid standing behind him.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Patrick Morgan. Nice to meet you, Dr. Yves." The middle-aged man stretched out his hand. His face looks gloomy even if he smiles; it feels like the man sneers at the person in front of him.

The sudden presence surprised Yves. Moreover, there was a man he knew very well escorting the man. Red Skull is standing right next to Patrick Morgan!

Yves shook the middle-aged man's hand; he was immediately shocked; the man's grip was firm. If Yves hadn't been strengthened by the Serum, maybe he would be in pain by now.

Seeing Yves' doubts, Schmidt said, "Sir Patrick Morgan is an important man, he is a member of our German scientific research department."

And sure enough, Yves was made even more surprised. It turned out to be accurate; the man in front of him was none other than the God of War himself, Kratos... I mean, Ares, who transformed himself into an ordinary human being!

Damn, how could he meet so many strong characters tonight? From poison master, Magic Master, and now the God of War himself!

"It's an honor to meet you, Sir Patrick. I'm not a doctor, just an ordinary inventor. Just call me Yves." Yves decided to play dumb and didn't know the man.

In an unknown place, a strong old man sat in a magnificent and beautiful palace. His eyes narrowed, then he snorted disdainfully, "What a disappointing Old God."

In Kamar-Taj, a holy land for witches. The ancient one looked towards the west, saying, "How could Olympian appear on Earth? Hmph, Earth doesn't need Old Gods to rule!"

A powerful magic wave radiated; the magic instantly shocked all the inhabitants of the holy land.

"Haha, not bad. After all, you won't take the Doctor's title to death." Ares smiled.

"I heard you say that you believe in Gods?" Patrick asked. Actually, he was hoping to meet someone who believed in him, even more so for a servant who could trigger a large-scale war. The bigger the war, the stronger he becomes!

"No, no. You are wrong, I don't believe in any gods, I only believe in myself. Gods are only strong people, they are strong but they have weaknesses."

"But the God I admire the most is the God of War from ancient Greek mythology, Ares. There is a rumor that in ancient times, the forces of darkness invaded and the Old Gods joined forces to defeat a very powerful enemy."

"That God of War heroic appearance is worthy of the title of the God of War. Such a strong person is sure to be admired wherever he is." Yves tried to flatter the real God of War in front of him.

Sir Patrick Morgan, who had previously looked bored, was delighted to hear that someone admired him. After all, the God Yves was referring to was himself.

"Good, I'd like to hear more from you. I was wondering if Dr. Yves would like to talk about it?" Sir Patrick Morgan still looked somber, but his demeanor was much warmer.

Besides Yves, Sindella stared at the strange man with wariness. She saw that the middle-aged man's strength was immeasurable; she firmly believed the man was stronger than her!

As for Red Skull, hearing the conversation would naturally interest him. After all, he was also looking for the power the gods had left behind.

But he didn't know he had followed the real God, Ares, the God of War!

Yves reluctantly drank to soothe his dry throat. "I honestly don't know much, so I can only analyze through stories that have been told by other people."

"I don't know why the Old Gods disappeared and I don't know if they really fought those dark forces. But I believe that when we reach a certain level of ability, we may be able to find their whereabouts."

"Haha, however, that's just my personal opinion. Everyone is free to believe it or not."

Red Skull and Patrick nodded; Patrick suddenly asked, "I wonder what you think about Ares, the God of War who brought war to mankind."

Yves raised an eyebrow; what did that question mean? Yves thought, then he said. "I have no opinion. War can't be fought by one person alone. The key is, as long as someone has ambition, war will happen."

"Besides, war is also inevitable, there is no peace from ancient times. Besides, war sometimes advances knowledge and technology. But then again, if a large-scale war occurs, maybe our planet will be destroyed."

"So do you support war or not?" Patrick didn't like the hesitant answer.

Yves glanced at the man helplessly, "Depends on the destructiveness of the war. If it's only at this stage, then it will be the same no matter what is fought."

"If the goal of war is to defeat an alien invasion, then I will support it. But if wars are fought between humans for the purpose of power, it is meaningless. Only hatred, bloodshed and pain will be the final result."

Then he pointed at the AK-47 being held by the soldier, "Did you see the weapon the soldier was holding?"

Yves spread his arms and said, "I originally designed that gun for hunting animals, but now you see, people use it to kill fellow humans. Can you say it was my fault?"

"War is like a weapon, it depends on the vanguard and its wielder. If you use weapons to hunt animals or fight criminals then that is good. Otherwise, you are a bad person."

Everyone present at this party was not uneducated people. Everyone knows the parable. But when they saw the designer of the weapon, they secretly sneered.

That bastard said that weapon was purposely used for hunting? Then why was the gun given to the Czech army, who managed to make the German army suffer defeat?