Chapter 11

Aunt Sarah is indeed a good wife and mother. After learning that her neighbors had invited her to dinner, she immediately went to buy vegetables, fish, shrimp, and turkey as additional ingredients.

The whole meal was very appetizing!

On the other hand, Steve also received a call from Yves, after which he rushed back.

He didn't know why the other party had invited him to dinner, but it was good to stop by to see his mother again.

After Yves got to know Steve enough, he realized that the famous Captain America still likes to cling to his mother. In short, Sarah still cared for him like a little baby.

***

Dinner was finished with delicious high-end steak plus good veggie and turkey soup. Such a decadent dinner could only be served by a sufficient family.

Since Yves was hosting this dinner, he sat in the main seat. He took a glass of wine, "Everyone, I managed to do a business today. I have sold the weapon blueprints I created to Stark Industries!"

"I got a ten percent share and ten thousand dollars." Yves fixed his voice.

"I've been receiving constant help from you all this time. Besides that, I've also often messed with this house, even blowing it up last month..."

"I'm always playful; on the other hand, you always take good care of me. Aunt Barra, thank you so much for your kindness. Without your delicious food, I might have been dying a long time ago."

"Now, let's drink together!" Yves smiled widely.

Just say a few important words, then toast together.

Everyone was a little surprised. Barra's family can still understand it; after all, they know their neighbor is obsessed with science because of his parents.

They just didn't think that something that little man invented could sell for thousands of dollars!

That amount of money he just got was equal to what Barra's family had earned for three years without eating and drinking!

Compared to Aunt Barra's family, Aunt Sarah and Steve were utterly shocked by the news.

It was surprising that Yves could make a lot of money at once. Let alone ten thousand dollars, two thousand dollars is too big for them!

There was a trace of confusion and relief in Aunt Sarah's eyes as if she had seen her son succeed and have a promising future. No wonder the man bought so many gifts for her this afternoon.

It's just that some of those outfits make her little... Um, curious?

"Wow, Yves, you are so great! No wonder you were so chatty this afternoon. Haha, good, good. As expected of my own friend." Olly said with a thumbs up.

But he was a little afraid that his friend's attitude would change with his rapid financial development.

"Don't worry, we're good brothers and forever friends. In the future, we'll fight the world together, um... At least make your dreams come true first, Olly."

"Didn't you dream of becoming a military general? Look, I've already taken the first step towards my dream; now it's your turn, haha~" Yves toasted his friend.

Every protagonist should have a brother, Olly himself is not so bad. He is honest and trustworthy.

"Congratulations, Yves. Your parents in heaven will be proud when they see your achievements. I will be coming here more often in the future." Aunt Barra proudly toasted the sweet man.