Chapter 20

"What drink do you want?" Dana's voice came from inside the kitchen.

Yves, who was sitting in the living room, immediately replied, "Can you give me some lemonade?"

"Alright."

Yves looked around the room; the apartment was quite spacious. The items are also not too many; this apartment is minimalist, to say the least.

Dana likely didn't like things to pile up, so she had very few things. Only the essentials are in this apartment.

"Yves, please have a drink. You must be thirsty." Dana smiled as she handed him a glass of fresh lemonade. Dana also brought her own drink, only she made hot chocolate.

"Thank you." Yves nodded.

"By the way..."

The small talk begins. At first, Yves and Dana only talked about minor things; only then did the topic starts to change-

***

I really didn't think I'd be able to do it. What's more, I did it on my first day of dating Dana. Was Dana really swayed by my confession at the restaurant earlier?

Oh, there's also that robbery incident. Maybe all of this went smoothly because of these two events.

Yves looked up at the room's roof with a sigh of relief. Now he was lying on a big soft bed, only this room was different from where he used to be.

You're right; now Yves is lying in his teacher's room!

Yves heard a rustling sound coming from under the blanket.

Looking down, Yves saw her silky blonde hair and sparkling white skin. His blue eyes stared at the mesmerizing beauty.

The two stared at each other, their lips slowly getting closer.

A soft kiss that slowly turned into a passionate kiss ensued.

His tongue battling with Dana's, they both began to pant.

Yves pulled Dana closer to him, forcing Dana to lie directly on top. Her two plump breasts pressed against Yves's hard chest, and even Yves could feel her nipples slowly hardening.

The blonde sighed as her hips were grabbed by the man, his hardened cock starting to rub against her hot and wet pussy.

Breaking the passionate kiss, Dana, who previously couldn't breathe, started gasping for air with her chest moving up and down.

Her breasts were glistening with sweat; this excited Yves even more! Yves immediately popped Dana's sweet nipple into his mouth, licking, biting, sucking, all the attacks Yves could think of he would do!

"Ah~"

Hearing Dana's moans getting louder and louder, Yves wrapped his tongue around her nipples; before a moment, he was biting and tugging like a hungry baby.

"U-umm~ Yves..." Dana groaned. Her other breast was immediately squeezed by the man's hand; this gave Dana more stimulation.

From time to time, Yves licked while biting her nipples non-stop.

After three minutes, Dana felt that the man had removed his mouth from one of her hard nipples.

"Yes?" Yves asked, but then he kissed Dana again without giving her a chance. "Are you worried that we may get caught?" Yves said with a playful laugh. He loves to tease this beautiful woman.

"N-no..." Dana couldn't help but shake her head with a groan.

After finishing the kiss, Yves looked into the woman's lustful eyes.