Chapter 84

After finishing his business with Schmidt, the man kicked Yves out and told him to return to the hotel where he was staying.

Along the way, Yves felt dizzy about what had happened to him today. Somehow he felt that something was trying to lead him into good things; the proof is that today he received a Serum injection for free. But the agony and pain from the Serum made him a little sour.

Another important thing is... He got a Nazi Daughter from Schmidt! Yves thought about whether Sinthea would take revenge on Schmidt when she returned; Yves was sure that this woman would kill her own father in the future.

Sinthea and Yves were silent the whole way, not chatting at all. By the way, what would happen if Sinthea met Ophelia? Will they fight when they meet?

Well, it's kind of interesting. If that was the case, Yves would have to take this girl to New York and hand her over to Ophelia. The Poison must be fought with Poison, don't you think?

Back at the hotel, Howard hugs a girl he got out of nowhere. When the man saw Yves return, he greeted him happily. "Hey, Yves! Where have you been? I've been looking for you the whole time."

"Someone said that Dr. Zola invited you out personally. I was just about to get someone to pick you up." Howard blinked as if he was trying to use a secret code.

The problem was Yves didn't know what the perverted man meant. Wrapping his arms around Sinthea's waist, Yves replied, "Haha, I have a small business outside. By the way, want to eat together?"

Howard was not interested; he immediately waved his hand. "There is a party tonight. Do you want to go play? There are many beautiful girls!" Howard is always talking about beautiful women; the man's brain is always filled with women and experimentation!

"Forget it; I already have a partner. I'm going to the restaurant first; remember to call me later." After he finished speaking, Yves hugged Sinthea and walked toward the restaurant.

During the two men's conversation, Sinthea looked indifferent.

First, Yves needs to order food, a lot of food! Lobster, steak, and other high-protein foods Yves ordered. He will use all of this food to redeem the energy wasted due to the Serum fusion process earlier. Now his stomach feels hungry!

The waiter who took the large order clicked his tongue; as he expected, these rich people are greedy. But it doesn't matter; with this, he will receive a bigger commission. For every food ordered, a few percent of the price of the food will go into his pockets.

Sinthea sat across from Yves blankly, watching the man's every move.

The two ate together, but Sinthea finished first because she ordered a little. Meanwhile, Yves was still busy eating.

Yves felt a little uneasy as she kept staring at him; this was awkward...

After eating at the restaurant, Yves came out with a satisfied expression. The total bill for all the food was exorbitantly high, but he wasn't worried. All the food will be paid for directly by Zola. Haha, Yves wanted to know what expression Zola would show when he saw the food bill.

Back in the room, Yves went straight to the bathroom to clean himself up. Due to mental and physical exhaustion, he would not bother to check his physical health in the hospital. All he needed now was a good sleep.

Standing in front of the mirror, Yves was amused by his muscular figure. The tortuous muscles show incredibly detailed curves, even as hard as iron!

Yves recalled what Red Skull had said; for now, he didn't have the Serum in his hands, nor did he know how to make one. He plans to meet with Dr. Abraham; Howard and Abraham would definitely meet, then Yves would participate in their project.

When Abraham was caught off guard, that would be the best time to sneak a peek at the Serum formula.

Clenching his fists, Yves sensed that his strength had increased significantly, but he still didn't know how much of an increase; this would require some systematic testing.

Strength, speed, reflexes, those things were the most basic stats. Even though Yves felt strengthened, he doubted whether he was equal to or surpassed Captain America. After all, the Serum he used was just an imperfect Serum.

Coming out of the bathroom, Yves saw Sinthea sitting on the bed with an indifferent expression. Yves' mouth curled into an evil smile.

What a great honor for him to be able to subdue the Red Skull's daughter!

"Thank you..." Yves said in a low voice.

-----

feel free to support me on;

patréon.com/mizuki77