Chapter 12

read chapters 58 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

-----

Being a little late, Yves rushed to the classroom last minute.

The first part is a history class; this class reviews American history and analyzes current world trends.

"I'm sure everyone knows that Europe has started the war, and Germany has occupied Austria. Their rise was so rapid that their neighbors didn't react-"

The elderly teacher standing in front of the podium started talking about his theory again. Today's international situation has changed suddenly; many newspapers and news reports report on the European battlefield to increase their sales.

War is always the hottest news topic!

"Hey buddy, how was your sleep last night? Let me know again if you want to have another party." Olly, Yves' classmate, is still excited even now.

Yves frowned. "It's okay, just a little backache; I didn't sleep well last night. Besides, I'm drunk too!"

"Sigh, you are so weak; a little wine like that can intoxicate you. Bro, you need to exercise more. Otherwise, no girl will want to play with you in the future!" Olly blinked his eyes indecently. Men know what he means.

"Nah, I'm fine. This semester is almost over; what are your future plans?"

Yves feels to have returned to his old school days. This period is a turning point. Naturally, students can continue studying at a better university with good grades.

As for those who get bad grades, they can continue to regular university or go straight to work to earn money.

"Hmm, I'm not trying to get into a military academy; better take a part-time job or be a soldier. I'm not very good at almost any subjects anyway. How about you?" Olly laughed at himself.

"I haven't decided yet; we'll see. Anyway, my initial target is a Ph.D. degree." Yves patted his friend on the shoulder.

The second session of the class is chemistry. All the male students are very interested in this class, after all, the class teacher is a wonderful woman.

*Da!*

*Da!*

*Da!*

The sound of high heels was heard from a distance.

The classroom door opened, and Dana appeared in an intellectual blue dress.

It was tough to hide her graceful figure with just a simple long skirt. Every step of her feet exuded a charming intellectual aura.

The golden glasses she wore also gave off the impression of a seductive secretary.

"Students, there is still half a month before the final exams. It is time to determine your timing; please study well. Next time, I will focus on explaining some of the important points of the exam."

"Teacher hopes that every student gets good grades and succeeds in achieving your dreams, no matter what field you are interested in!" Teacher Dana's gentle voice lifted the spirits of the students.

"Teacher, when the exam is over, would you like to join our class graduation party?" One of the students roared.

"If you score well in the exam, I will participate," Dana answered with a slight nod.

"Teacher, can I ask a question? By the way, what are your criteria for choosing a husband? We'll be graduating soon, so please let us know!" The usual Bully student asked, followed by another boy behind him.

Hearing this question, Dana adjusted her glasses. She calmly replied, "You guys are still in puberty; it's normal to think about that. But I want all of you to be high achievers, so suppose one of you earned a Ph.D. before I married, then the Teacher will think about this proposal."

"Oh!"

"Wow, the teacher finally said it!"

For a moment, the whole class was noisy. Most of the boys were happy; even Yves was intrigued.

Dana looked at her excited students with a faint smile. Yet if you think about it carefully, isn't that condition impossible?

It may take thirty years to get a doctorate degree. It is necessary to accumulate knowledge and write a lot of research first.

With the current age of his students, when they got their doctorate, she might have been married by that time.

All of this is just a sweet dream and a white lie. In short, it is a small means by which students can move forward!

But Dana overlooks one thing: Yves! Is that impossible for him? We need to find out...

"So, all students have to work harder from now on. Please turn to page thirty-eight; let's study the periodic table combination arrangement formula."

Seeing the students who had been mobilized, Dana was happy from the bottom of her heart. When people are happy, they are naturally able to focus more.

Time elapsed.

*Ring!*

*Ring!*

*Ring!*

The students heaved a sigh of relief; it seemed time passed quickly this time.

A middle-aged bald man came with a letter and knocked on the classroom door in the corridor.

"Is Yves in this class?"

Dana's Teacher hasn't left the classroom; the students are automatically still in their seats.

At a glance, they saw a bald-looking man. Together, the students greeted in unison. "Hello, Principal Matt!"

"Well, hello students, is Yves here?" Matt asked again; now, he had a letter in his hand.

"Headmaster, I'm here. What's your need?" Yves was confused. So far, he had never caused any trouble at school, so why did the headmaster call him out?

"Hahaha, as expected of my students, great and talented!" The headmaster patted Yves on the shoulder shamelessly as if he had taught the man well.

In fact, he had never taught in a class at all, but he still had no shame in claiming that. Heck, even he just found out Yves' name today.

The principal's behavior made all Yves's classmates look at him disdainfully. But they didn't dare say it.

"Here's your acceptance letter. You've been accepted into the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; you'll be there after graduation. Congratulations, don't forget to tell others that you're a student of this great principal Matt!"

The classmates who heard this started to get excited.