Chapter 46

Brooklyn police station, Sera ordered a cup of coffee and a box of doughnuts, then sat in the office while reading the newspaper.

Sera had great respect personally for Brad, the man who had brought her into the police force.

Yesterday, the good man was killed by a Gangster.

The uncle's death left her unable to eat for a day; she remembered his kindness. Almost all of her fighting skills were taught by Uncle Brad...

If it weren't for her indecision and duty to look after Yves, she might have gone to the Gang's headquarters to kill all the culprits.

Last night, she was told of follow-up plans by her brother, Yves.

Sera personally felt happy about her little brother's growth. It was like seeing a seed that had grown into a towering tree.

She was proud of her little brother's character; the boy had become a manly man!

It was just that Sera felt a little sad because Yves always thought of her as a real sister. Did he not have other thoughts about her? Even after a whole ten years?

Are his brother's standards too high? Or is she not pretty enough?

Tonight Brooklyn won't be too peaceful. By nine o'clock in the evening, Carlos' gang members had gathered.

By 09:10, all the members had put on their uniforms. Starting from masks, Hydra wristbands, etc.

By 09:15, the war order had been issued, and everyone was prepared like an army!

Several men in Hydra armbands carried AK-47s behind their backs, the lethal weapons still covered in coats. Carlos members walked proudly towards the door of the Icaro's Bar.

The prostitutes at the door greeted excitedly, "Handsome, do you want to have some fun? It's been quite a while since we served customers, let us serve you." The slut smiled professionally, trying to seduce the strong man.

If on a typical day, the members of the Carlos Gang would feel moved, but tonight there would be a significant action. Besides that, their Boss was still watching at the backline. If they don't want to be fired, they can only bite the bullet while acting professionally.

"Get out of the way." The man said coldly. After that pushed the woman aside.

Seeing that someone was causing trouble, the security guard at the door immediately took out a baseball bat.

"Bastards, how dare you make trouble here!" The man said fiercely.

Too bad the person being threatened was not scared at all. Carlos Gang members took off their vests and jackets to the ground. The muscular body is immediately exposed.

After that, they took something out from behind. The long rifle gave off a deadly cold light.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

Pulling the trigger, several flames emerged from the barrel. The bullet instantly destroyed five or six Gangsters who tried to fight them.

"Don't try to mess with Hydra! Your trash gang will be crushed." One of Carlos' gang members said arrogantly as he fired his gun.

The rest of the Ballistics Gang immediately dispersed, and they shot along. The Ballistics Gang used standard military tactics that they knew, if faced with ordinary Gangs, the Ballistics would not be defeated with such tactics. But it's a shame the Gang they are facing now is the Carlos Gang!

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

The bar glass was broken, and the colorful neon lights hanging above were also affected.

The innocent people who were previously having fun were immediately scared and ran for their lives.

The Ballistics Gang, who was suddenly attacked, responded quickly. They took out their guns and started to fight.

At the same time, all of their members were called to help.

The Gang that caused trouble had to be struck. Otherwise, their Ballistic Gang would be in shame!

The battle shifted from one Bar to another, allowing the innocent people to escape. While Carlos' gang members are busy firing at the Ballistics gang, Olly holds an upgraded Mauser kar98k with a high-precision scope.

It was a sniper rifle that was also used in World War II!

Olly slowly aimed at the Ballistic gang members, after which he pulled the trigger!

*Bang!*

The 7.62mm bullet is quickly pushed out by the enormous kinetic energy. The tongue of fire shot out of the barrel, and shots carrying the breath of death rushed through the air.

*Cracks!*

Crossing the glass, the bullet instantly bore a bloody hole in the head of the Ballistics gang member.

"Father, didn't you see me? I will have my revenge!" Olly spoke quietly, like a lone wolf that had been hurt.

His father was killed by the Gangsters; thanks to Yves' encouragement, now Olly can vent his emotions. All of these actions are the same as Frank the Punisher!

After killing a member of the Ballistic Gang, Olly begins to feel nauseous.

Yves didn't want to stop his friend; this was the only way for him to get adapt fast. Soon he will enter the military; all this he must immediately adjust; otherwise, he may die in the war.

The first time Olly slaughtered a chicken, he did feel nauseous and pitiful. But what he is facing now is a bad guy, there is no need to feel sorry, besides the death of those people is fast!

"There is a sniper, be careful!" The killer of Olly's father shouted. He is still busy hiding beautiful girls on the dance floor with a gun in his hand.

Looking outside, he didn't know who the bastard had shot earlier.

But it doesn't matter, whoever comes, they will die!

A cruel smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

The gunfire continued; the Bar previously filled with innocent people was empty, leaving the Ballistic gang members alone.

Even though the locals are used to gang fights, they won't be happy to dance and drink in bullets storm!

*Bang!*

Blood splattered, and another gang member holding a gun was shot in the head.

The Carlos Gang members at the door still shot from time to time, but they didn't rush in.

They had been given the task of waiting before rushing in. Although Carlos members want to enter quickly, they know that it is hazardous, and they don't want to take the risk. After all, no one wants to die!

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

Another shot rang out at the Bar's back door; the Ballistics Gang member originally guarding the back door had fallen to the ground.

If you're not Captain America, don't try to block bullets with your body!