Chapter 24

No matter how chaotic the night was, Yves walked home with light steps.

Along the way, he thought about his future. Sometimes he also thinks about how he will meet Wonder Woman!

But the most important thing now was, how could he strengthen himself? The poor will rely on mutations and personal struggles, while the rich will depend on technology. So what about Yves?

Back at his house, the light on the first floor was still on. It's eleven o'clock now.

Even though there was already a TV in this era, Yves' house didn't have one. That old-school TV wasn't handy; besides, he didn't really like watching TV either.

When Yves entered the house, he was confused. Was Aunt Sarah still waiting for him? She still hasn't slept?

When he opened the house door, he confirmed that Sarah indeed still didn't sleep. The woman was wearing a long silk dress bought by Yves yesterday; the texture was very smooth, perfect for pajamas.

The tight dress depicted her perfect curves, even Aunt Sarah's curvaceous figure couldn't be hidden!

Even though her face had no makeup on, she still looked beautiful. Sarah must have looked just as beautiful as Wonder Woman in her young day!

In her thirties, that woman still exuded the charm of a highly seductive mature woman! Yves looked at the woman with inner turmoil.

"Mr. Yves, you're back! Ah, you must be tired, are you hungry? Do I need to make you some food first?" Seeing Yves come home, Sarah, initially lethargic, immediately became excited.

Her previously sad face also became brighter. The woman took the initiative to bend down and take a slipper from the shoe cabinet for her little master to wear.

"Mr. Yves, let me help you back to the room."

Smelling Sarah's sweet scent, Yves felt his head getting dizzy. Would he still be able to sleep with all these things?

Aunt Sarah took a towel soaked in warm water to wipe her little master's face. Unexpectedly, Yves suddenly grabbed the woman's tiny hand.

This, of course, confused the woman.

"Aunt Sarah, thanks for taking such good care of me. I've been accepted into MIT; I'll be leaving soon to attend."

"The university is in Massachusetts, which is quite far from here. I want you to accompany me there."

Sarah's motherly behavior made Yves feel very comfortable; the first time they met, he immediately felt a family warmth from her.

Every time he came home, his tiredness would immediately disappear when he saw this beautiful aunt. Was it because of her gentle demeanor? Or is it because of her figure who is there to accompany him? It was clear that Yves felt comfortable when Sarah was around him.

Hearing this, Sarah hesitated a bit. She could still occasionally see her son, Steve, by being here. But if she went to Massachusetts, which was hundreds of kilometers away from this house, she would have a hard time meeting her son.

But Yves' request made it hard for her to refuse, like a wife who can't deny her husband's request...

After hesitating, Sarah nodded in agreement, "Okay, I promise. You need to go to bed early; tomorrow, you still have class, right?"

"Good night then."

After a quiet night, Yves woke up the following day feeling refreshed.

Except for a slight pain in his waist, everything else was normal.

Thinking about Sarah's promise, Yves felt joy in his heart. After all, the food Aunt Sarah made was delicious!

Humming happily, Yves took a warm bath. It is really convenient to have a solar-powered water heater. Hot water is also available at any time!

As Yves started to pack up his books, he suddenly saw an old photo placed on the table. The photo is a happy photo of a family of four.

Even though Yves was no longer the original Yves, he still felt touched when he saw the photo.

"Huh, the past is still the past. Since you have given your body to me, I promise to help you find out who the real killers of your mother and father are."

Even though Yves didn't have any clue at the moment, Yves believed that sooner or later, he would find something.

The Academy of Science building exploded for no apparent reason; this must be a conspiracy.

Did his parents have information so vital that they were killed like this? Or did the two of them just happen to be in the building when it exploded?

Yves didn't think much of it at first, but as he thought more and more, there must be a conspiracy!

But Yves decided not to investigate, at least not now.

He needed to develop his strength first, after which he could act freely!

If only he had a system or cheat like the protagonists of the novels he often read. Maybe by now, he already sitting on Thanos' throne while watching the titan kneeling in front of him.

Putting those childish thoughts aside, Yves wanted to have breakfast first.

When he got to the kitchen, he saw Sarah humming a little song. A tray filled with Yves' favorite sandwich, eggs, and milk in her hands!

"Breakfast is ready, Mr. Yves." Sarah greeted with a gentle smile.

Yves, greeted with such a stunning smile, became a little complacent. He thought to himself, 'Why does Aunt Sarah look so beautiful? Even her figure is very seductive! Hey, she turned out to be a good wife and virtuous.'

'Ahem, if I can't marry her, I will never allow anyone else!'

Yves swore that he would never let anyone else get what he couldn't! If he can't get aunt Sarah, then no one else can!

"I'm full! Aunt Sarah, I'm going to school!" Yves hurriedly wanted to leave. Yves was afraid he would act savagely if he continued to be stared at with those mesmerizing eyes!

"Wait!" Suddenly Sarah hugged Yves, letting the little man feel her *cough* bubbly figure!

"Alright, you go now. Remember to come back early today; I will cook your favorite food!"

Sarah shouted while waving her hand.

"Alright, Aunt Sarah!"

Seeing Yves, his little master ran away. Sarah covered her mouth with a small laugh.

-----

read chapter 82 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

-----

read also; Resident Evil: Eddie.