Chapter 97

Those five tiny fireballs that suddenly appear can instantly make a true believer in science lose their faith!

What seemed impossible now exists, and it really is! Yves stared blankly at Sindella. If he could master things like that, wouldn't that be cool?

"Big sis, can I learn Magic just like you? Amazing! I feel so excited!"

Seeing a human being so passionate about things like Magic, Sindella nodded proudly. After all, Magic is a very magical thing and deserves respect. Not fear or demonic curse; anything they say about witches is slander!

If Yves didn't make an excellent first impression, Sindella wouldn't be willing to talk to this little human.

"Hehe, learning Magic is not a very easy thing. You need perseverance, a good heart and also honesty. These things can't be used to do bad things."

"Yves, let me ask you one thing. Are you willing to be my disciple? If you are willing and you do bad things with the Magic I teach, then I will personally kill you."

"If you don't want to study, then I won't force you. Please think about this carefully."

Sindella snapped her fingers, and then the five hot fireballs disappeared instantly as if they didn't exist. Then, the evening gown she had previously worn changed into a tight purple dress and the typical witch robe.

What initially looked like an ordinary beautiful woman had now turned into a Witch Queen!

Yves was not a stupid man; of course, he would accept. After all, he would learn Magic; if he didn't, it would be a waste!

Fighting using pure physical strength like Captain America is fun, but Magic is a fantastic spice. With Magic, he can fly, breathe underwater, manipulate time, etc.

There are so many benefits that can be obtained from Magic. Besides that, his future teacher is also a gorgeous woman!

"Master, please accept me as your disciple!" Yves pleaded sincerely as he bowed down, no play in his words.

As an apprentice, he needs to be polite and have ethics. If he begged harshly, how could anyone be willing to teach him?

"Good, Yves, from now on you will be my disciple. Remember, there are powerful Devils in this world, they want to invade our earth, never be tempted by them, or I will kill you with my own hands." Sindella said earnestly, her pretty face full of frost; she would really kill Yves if that man cooperated with the Devil.

Yves nodded and said thoughtfully, "Master. Don't worry; I definitely won't collide with the Devils! You don't have to worry; I'll take care of them myself if they attack!" Yves said proudly.

"Good, good. But don't push yourself too hard, in our world there is a Magic association that guards the world. Demons will not attack as they please, the power of space and time cannot be penetrated easily."

"As long as we are here, you can study in peace." Sindella smiled.

"Let me tell you some basics. I am a high-class Magician in the Magic association. My husband is Govanni, the leader of the Zatara family."

"The mage divisions are spread all over the world, in the east and west. The west consists of three large magic families that manage and protect the mage division, at the same time guarding and resisting the invasion of demons."

"Whereas in the East there is Kamar-Taj, the magic leader who resides there is the most powerful magician in this world. We call her Supreme Master or Acient-One."

"As long as she lives, it can be said that our world will remain peaceful. No powerful Devil will dare to attack."

Sindella gave Yves basic knowledge. For a novice apprentice, she needed to tell Yves about the magic family and the faction for prevention. Moreover, she wanted to prevent her disciple from falling into darkness.

Yves was shocked when he heard this. If the Magic of the two worlds is combined (Marvel and DC), then no doubt that power will become very strong.

Apart from that, there were super strong Heroes from the two worlds; there were also heinous Villains whose strength was so unreasonable. Like Dormamu, Trigon, Mephisto, and so on. Each one is powerful and also not easy to fight.

***

The horse carriage was running smoothly. Sindella is very satisfied with her new apprentice. "Yves, don't worry, it's true that there are many powerful beings in this world. The gods that exist in the myths are real, but you still haven't been able to find them."

"If you are strong then you don't have to worry about those villains and evil gods."

Yves listened carefully to the story Sindella was talking about. Even though Sindella had told the story for quite a while, she still hadn't discussed anything about learning Magic. However, Yves wasn't worried; he knew he would learn Magic sooner or later.

"Alright, we've arrived. That castle is mine. As my disciple, you can come here and study as you please."

"I'm very optimistic about your abilities. Get off the horse carriage and have a look." Sindella invited Yves out.

Upon exiting, Yves found himself in heaven. This place is surrounded by blue lakes, green forests, majestic mountains, and medieval castles at the foot of the mountains.

In the lake, sometimes there will be fish jumping from the water. This place is an ideal vacation spot!

"This place is very beautiful as well as soothing. Master, you are amazing!" Yves sincerely praised.

The environment here is incredibly green. The lake water is crystal clear, and the air is fresh and rich in oxygen.

Sindella nodded proudly, "Come on in, I'll show you the inner area. This place is my father's legacy."

"Hehe, little boy, don't push yourself too hard by calling me, Master. Just can call me big sis when there's no one around."

-----

read chapter 310 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

ko-fi.com/mizuki77