Chapter 41

A week has passed. In the past week, Yves' life has become more pleasant. He attended school every day; in the afternoon, he went to Stark Industries to do experiments after done with Dana's class. When he came home at night, he immediately spent the night in Aunt Sarah's room. Isn't this a very pleasant life?

This week, Yves also had dinner with Steve twice. *Cough*, It can be said that Yves has now become Steve's cheap 'Dad'; of course, Yves needed to take care of that guy too.

Until now, Steve still didn't know about his mother's relationship with Yves, but that's okay. This is for the best for him. If he finds out, it's likely to disrupt the timeline. Steve won't be chosen for the Super Soldier Serum project if he has an anger issue after knowing his mother's relationship, keke~.

The battlefield in the city of Kosice had been blown to pieces after the state artillery fire on the second day after the weapons experiment ended.

The delegation in the city was immediately evacuated on the same day.

It is said that the German head person personally summoned and scolded the frontline commanders. The war reports that spread through the news were the hardest slap he had ever felt!

The previously humiliated German army bounced back with new, extreme tactics. In just two days, they managed to attack the capital city of Czechoslovakia!

If it weren't for fear of the AK-47 appearing again, the capital would have been destroyed in a single day of attack!

This new emerging weapon makes all countries smell war chance. Those who had previously felt defeated had seen new hope because of this one new weapon.

It can even be used as a grenade launcher; isn't it the perfect weapon?

For a time, almost all major countries looked for sources of these new weapons. When they learned that the gun had been patented by Stark Industries, they began negotiating a large-scale order for the gun.

In addition to weapons, the steel helmet and bullet-proof vest that Yves developed also received pretty good orders. But the center of the order is leaning more towards the AK-47!

Howard had spent the last few days at the reception desk. He only started negotiating the weapons order after everyone's appetite was full.

He can't produce this weapon quickly. However, the manufacturing process requires extraordinary detail; the gun will explode easily if made with random precision.

With the protection of the patent law, almost all major countries will not dare to plagiarize this weapon. Otherwise, they will directly face the siege of various countries!

Few already knew who the designer of the great weapon was. Despite their good or bad intentions, they all focused on Yves for the time being.

To avoid the limelight, with Howard's help, Yves was admitted to MIT early.

Yves was supposed to be entering MIT next month; now, he had arrived at the famous university a month early.

Under Howard's kind reminders and the military's subtle cues, they wanted this talented designer to enter a prestigious academy to study. Several military areas were stationed around the university to prevent gifted students from being killed by the enemy!

With Yves leaving for Massachusetts, Aunt Sarah followed him, but Yves's sister stayed behind in New York.

Perhaps because of her younger brother, Sera was promoted to patrol captain and lived in her hometown while waiting for her younger brother to return after graduation.

Dana is still teaching at the same school; she just needs to wait for her lover to come back from studies and marry her later!

Dana had decided that she would only marry the student who saved her, which is Yves!

Be it companies interested in negotiating cooperation or agents from other countries. They needed to wait for Yves to graduate first after learning that he was still at MIT.

The school provides very comfortable accommodation, but it is very expensive. But for Howard, who was now so busy counting money that his hands were cramping, the tuition was just a small sum of money to him.

At school, Yves stretched his waist. He had been reading books till afternoon while basking in the sun on the second floor of his dormitory.

He drank a fresh drink while reading a physics book. His life is getting better now!

On the other hand, Aunt Sarah watched TV in the tidy living room. Her curvaceous and graceful figure exuded the unique style of a mature woman!

Without interference from the outside world, Yves began to devote himself to diving into the sea of ​​knowledge. He absorbed a wealth of knowledge he had never seen and read like a sponge.

Starting from Passaco's Material theory, Magnetic Pole Mechanics, Anthropology, Aerodynamics, and Principles of Mechanics!

There were courses he had or had never even heard of before. All of these things improved Yves' potential even more!

Teachers assigned to students are old and serious professors in charge of theoretical research.

The professor is very famous for her very broad knowledge! Her name is Jennifer.

Yves knew how good the professor was. Her students alone are astonishing! One of the students he taught was; HankPym, Dr. Zola, and several other famous names.

One of the students will be working in SHIELD's strategy department, but there's something even more exciting. A student named HankPym is the person who will appear in Ant-Man I; that guy is the inventor of the Pym particle that can shrink all objects!

He can transform into a big and small size with the special clothes he developed. In addition, there is special advanced equipment that can be used to communicate with ants using brain waves!

And the last one is Dr. Zola, the future chief scientist of the Hydra organization led by Schmidt. Hydra has many branches; for now, what appears on the surface is the Third Reich, namely Nazi Germany.

Both are memorable characters who have been taught by Ms. Jennifer!

On the first day of the meeting, Yves was immediately struck by the beauty of the professor's appearance. She was definitely a woman in her fifties, but why did she still look like a woman in her thirties!

Her silver hair and temperament conveyed a peerless feminine charm.

At first glance, the figure of Ms. Jennifer looks like The Wasp in the Ant-Man series!

The first meeting was very beautiful, but the end result left Yves tormented. Jennifer gave him a list of what to study. Yves had to fully grasp the knowledge of the books within five days. Jennifer would decide whether Yves qualifies as her student or not.