Chapter 78

The three entered a room filled with weapons; in the middle of the luxurious room, there were several sofas and a tea table.

There is also service staff in military uniform who help make tea for guests. The lovely staff certainly has a sexy figure, sure to attract Yves's attention.

Schmidt glanced at Yves; he knew what look Yves was getting

for his women agents. Schmidt nodded inwardly; it was true what he heard; Yves did starve for women. It's normal, even he likes to glance at his agents sometimes, but he's more introverted, unlike that guy.

"Hmm, do you like those women? If so, then I'll give them to you." Schmidt said with a smile. It seemed he was plotting a particular trick.

Yves, previously lost in thought, was instantly pulled back into reality by Red Skull's voice. Slightly shaking his head, Yves replied with a smile, "No, if I wanted to, then I would have said it directly. By the way, I don't know what exactly you want from me, Mr. Schmidt. There must have been some other purpose when you made that offer, am I right?"

The agent making the tea felt dissatisfied after hearing their boss was willing to give them like item. But as Hydra agents, they can suppress their negative emotions quickly.

They might be instantly triggered if they were an ordinary woman, but the agent wasn't. She continued making tea like nothing had happened.

"You once said that firearms were small toys in the face of real power. I don't know what 'real' power makes you think that way." Red Skull stirred the tea while saying somberly, seeming to recall a bad memory. Before long, he waved his hand, instructing the female agent to leave the room.

"Many, natural and non-natural forces. For example the power of meteorites. If a meteorite hits the earth at a fast speed, no matter how small the meteorite is, then part of the earth's surface will be destroyed. At worst it can cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions."

"If a meteorite shower falls, well, then the end of the world has come. Like the age of the dinosaurs, the evidence is that they all disappeared." Yves started his bragging mode. Faced with a ruthless man like Schmidt, he had to brag until that person felt great, after which his safety would be guaranteed.

Everyone who attended school must have heard of the Jurassic Era. It is said that the dinosaurs went extinct on the day of a mighty volcanic eruption. Dinosaurs who relied on pure physical strength were naturally unable to keep up with the forces of nature. But what really happened is still unknown; after all, it's all just a deduced theory.

What Yves said had piqued Red Skull's interest. Schmidt took the initiative to pour Yves a cup of tea, "Nice statement, but everyone knows it. Dr. Yves, please continue your talk."

"*Cough*, compared to the forces of nature, the power of weapons is definitely weaker. Like the AK-47 I created, it's a powerful weapon, but compared to rockets and artillery, it's much weaker. There will always be something stronger; the human potential is also limitless; I strongly believe in this."

"Whether it's brain development or physical fitness, humans are still far from their true limits!" Yves stopped and took a sip; after the tea was finished, Schmidt poured Yves once more.

Continuing, "Why is there an Academic school? Some people learn things quickly, and some learn things more slowly. Some are strong from exercising over a short period; some are weak no matter how much they exercise."

"This is all due to personal physical condition and also because we are not yet fully developed. There are many unsolved mysteries in this world; behind those mysteries is also an amazing power that confuses people. Ordinary people would definitely not think about this possibility. Still, I'm sure your Hydra people and you believe as much as I do." After speaking at length, Yves let Zola and Schmidt digest what he just said.

He doesn't want to brag but wants to draw the listeners into the story that has been composed. When he was able to indulge the urge and desires of others, those people would definitely be interested in hearing more such stories.

Yves' words managed to intrigue Dr. Zola and Red Skull Schmidt. The feeling of discussing the forces of nature has always been able to arouse human curiosity.

One desires to make weapons of mass destruction (Zola), and the other wants inhuman powers that are still unknown. Schmidt's strength had exceeded that of five to six times the strength of a mature man!

"Is there anything else, Dr. Yves?" Red Skull became increasingly curious. In this world, it was tough to find a like-minded person. It was rare for anyone to agree with an unknown mystical power.

"Hehe, it's simple. There are rumors that some people have seen Aliens, I believe all this is true, but I don't know why the aliens disappeared. Some facts are always in sight, but people tend not to want to believe."

"What facts?" This time Dr. Zola spoke up. He also wants to know what is always there but not understood by humans. This piqued his curiosity!

Yves was delighted with the rhythm of the story that he brought, "The Egyptian pyramids, they must have been made with technology or power that we do not know about. The hundreds of millions of tons of buildings that could not have been made with bare hands, there must have been great technology or unknown powers built them."

Red Skull's eyes narrowed. Dr. Zola also started contemplatively thinking about this issue. He used his bald head to contemplate how the Egyptian pyramids were built.

-----

read chapter 226 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77