Chapter 29

Sera, who knows a lot of information, is worried;. However, she is touched by her brother's behavior. She is afraid that her brother will be attacked by the Ballistic gang.

"Cass is Brooklyn's second-largest grain supplier, and that guy has a relationship with the Ballistic gang. Let me sort this out." Sera tried to persuade.

Yves waved his hand, "No need; if I can't even protect you, I don't have the right to talk about my great ideals."

"There's a good coffee shop up ahead; let's stop by and rest there."

Aunt Sarah had great faith in her little husband's abilities; she knew he was resourceful and had some cunning.

Sarah softly held Yves's hand, "Mr. Yves, I trust you. Sera and I'll be waiting for you at the coffee shop, be careful."

Aunt Sarah would not meddle in her husband's affairs like a traditional wife. He would just do what a woman should do, support the man while keeping the family at home.

Sera originally wanted to say something, but she found that this one maid's attitude was too intimate with her brother. Which made her jealous, "Yves, don't do that. Let your big sis take care of it; I will protect you!"

Placing the groceries in the Cafe, Yves turned and left. He already has a plan. Instead of being beaten passively, it is better to take the initiative to attack.

If he didn't dare to fight back when attacked by the enemy, he would be a coward!

Unlike Steve, Yves has no systems or even superpowers. But he would never admit defeat!

Aunt Sarah sat gracefully watching Yves come out. After Yves' figure disappeared in the distance, Aunt Sarah immediately ordered coffee.

Sera is so jealous; why is her brother so intimate with this old woman! "Sarah, what's your real relationship with Yves?"

Sarah looked at the young girl with a cute look. He had smelled jealousy from her.

"Nothing special, just trusting each other." When it comes to Yves, Sarah never blinks. Previously she was given a thousand dollars; this amount was enough to provide her for two or three whole years!

Sarah would not hesitate to follow him wholeheartedly with the man's trust in her.

***

After Yves left the Cafe, he turned left and right, finally arriving at his destination bar. He greeted Luke and went up to the second floor.

When Carlos wanted to say hello, Yves immediately stopped him. Yves said coldly, "Do you know about the Cass' Foods restaurant? Tell me everything you know."

Carlos didn't know what his boss wanted to do, but he smelled money from this question. Whenever the young boss appeared, the man always brought them luxurious things!

"Cass's products are almost all sold with the help of the Ballistic Gang. The restaurant likes to hire a lot of thugs and sell leftovers or grain that has been added with sand."

"They also like to ask people for help without giving them wages; when people who work for them ask for wages, they are immediately beaten."

"But the company is quite large and has several shareholders. Cass is the head of the company."

Yves now understood, "Does Cass have a good relationship with those shareholders? Is there another company that can bring them down when Cass is in trouble?"

The question was so straight that Carlos couldn't help but pat his own bald head while smiling awkwardly.

"I don't know much about other companies, but I know Cass has a terrible relationship with his shareholders."

"I've heard rumors that family members of the shareholders went to their restaurant, and they were abused. When the shareholders wanted clarity, they were taught a lesson by Cass instead." Carlos said what he knew.

Yves stroked his chin; this information was quite good. He could use it, "Good job, Carlos. There will be big trouble coming up; take some guys and get your AK-47s ready. Anyways, get a black burlap bag and dig a hole for the bodies."

Hearing Yves' orders, Carlos didn't need to ask. He turned around and immediately ordered his men. Presently, the gang jumped for a while.

Carlos' Gang members laughed at each other.

"It's better that there are no more problems like this in the future. I hate killing people, but if he threatens my family and me. Am I just going to stay silent?" Yves touched the AK-47 he had assembled.

He had thought through every step and the possible actions and consequences...

In an alley, Yves was leaning against a wall whistling. Moments later, two strong men appeared in their tight clothes.

Their muscles were bulging, and their arms were thicker than ordinary people's thighs!

When the two of them had found their target. They both looked at each other.

One of them started pointing his gun. The other one was ready to beat Yves with his bare knuckle.

Yves looked at the two of them with fright as if he had no desire to fight them.

At first, the two thugs were worried that the little man would ambush them. But they are overthinking; the little guy has no chance at all!

But just as the two wanted to attack, suddenly...

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

A gunshot was heard from behind the alley; it was from a member of Carlos' Gang!

The hot bullet hit the legs of two thugs that Cass had hired earlier.

"Ah!!!"

While they were busy screaming in pain, Yves came over and patted them on the shoulder. His hands have been attached to gloves that can conduct high-voltage electric current.

Instantly they were paralyzed on the ground, although there were no injuries to their shoulders. But the electric current had injured their internal organs, which was more dangerous than external injuries!

"Say, where is Cass? Otherwise, you will die here, today." Yves pointed his rifle straight at the heads of the two hired thugs.