Chapter 23

That seems reasonable. Carlos touched his head as if in thought.

He seemed to understand but also didn't. The man could only smile awkwardly at Yves.

Yves took a sip of wine, then took out three assault rifles from his backpack. He also pulled several bullet boxes, "Think of this as my last support for you. If you want to be successful, just do as I have said. Don't overthink about it."

"By the way, where's Carmen? Is he still doing errands?"

Yves took out a gun while asking calmly, making Carlos nervous and scared. He had tried that weapon last night; its power was genuinely terrifying!

In just a few shots, the bullet was capable of turning other people into mincemeat!

Holding back his nervousness, he replied, "Carmen tried to betray us, so I shot him with the gun you gave me. I swear, I'm telling the truth!"

Yves looked into Carlos' eyes; even though the man was scared, his eyes didn't try to swerve to the side.

If it was confirmed that he was lying, Yves could verify it by looking into the man's eyes. You know, the eyes are the windows to the soul.

Five seconds passed without a response from Yves. Carlos felt like he had been stared at for hours in those five seconds! He was terrified, afraid that his Boss would shoot him.

"Well, I trust you. Whether that person betrays us or not is none of my business. But you did a good job."

"Okay, for now, do the task I have given you. Work hard; later, you will get more benefits." Yves said curtly.

"Yes, yes, I understand, Boss. I will do my best!" Carlos hastily declared his loyalty.

Luke, on the other hand, was also obedient.

Yves nodded in satisfaction. After that, he explained, "These three assault rifles are the newest weapons; the name is AK-47. Don't lose it; this weapon is very durable; the bullets can also be purchased at gun shops."

"Remember what I have said and obey me honestly. If you try to betray, your fate will be sealed at that very moment."

It wasn't that Yves was planning to torture them day and night; it was just that he wanted to be a little threatening. He is not a cartel member or a cold-blooded killer who has no sympathy.

"Alright, Boss, we'll definitely do as you've instructed. Is there anything else you'd like? If not, why not just have some fun? There are some pretty dancers in the area; would you like to give it a try?" Carlos blinked his eyes.

Yves almost squirted his drink; he might agree if he was a homeless person. But he is a millionaire! Besides that, Yves still has a beautiful girlfriend. Does he still need help like this?

"No need. Starting tonight, try to do the business I said; good luck."

Luke and Carlos saw an AK-47 reflecting a cool metallic gleam on the table. They grabbed it with gusto!

Most gangs today only have handguns, no light or heavy machine guns!

With this sophisticated weapon, they can overcome other gang members with ease!

Imagine other gang members using wood, machetes, blunt weapons, and cheap pistols. But Carlos and his member use AK-47s!

Yves came out from inside the bar, and he refused his subordinate's offer to be escorted.

Looking at the starry night sky, Yves muttered, "I need to live longer and more luxuriously; I need to improve my significant in this world!"

Yves smiled broadly, then walked away towards his house.

The night wasn't very peaceful. With the strong support of AK-47 weapons, Carlos began to gather his men.

"Tonight, we will be the fourth largest gang in Brooklyn! In the future, there will be no other gang but us! Fight with me for future glory!"

"Oh! Let's go!"

"We will kill them all!" Carlos' members started cheering.

Armed with the latest AK-47, Carlos' group began to invade the territory of small gangs. They destroy the bar and make them surrender.

The white flags were flown one by one. in the face of powerful weapons, small weapons such as knives will not be able to defeat Carlos' gang!

For the stubborn gangs, they were instantly crushed and their territory taken by force!

-----

read advanced chapters on;

patréon.com/mizuki77