Chapter 53

"Haha, didn't I tell you? You will definitely be interested. It's tomorrow night, come to my office in the afternoon... No! Don't come, I will arrange people downstairs, you really like to interrupt my fun time. Just wait for my notification." Howard seems irritated at the thought of his precious time being interrupted by Yves.

"Haha, okay. By the way, I have a suggestion, the battery can be shown to Wayne Enterprises, they'll definitely be interested." Yves said.

"When the time comes, we can outsource it, take the risk out, and get them to take it for a high price!"

"They are an old company of experts, we just have to sit back and the money will continue to flow in our pockets." Yves spoke his mind.

Howard looked at Yves calmly; he hit the table hard a moment later.

He shouted excitedly, "Yeah! Why didn't I think of this for a long time? Great idea, I'll meet them. Yves, good job, you are indeed a genius like me, haha! Good, good." Howard did not forget to praise himself.

Yves' mouth twitched. Was the man praising him or praising himself?

Actually, such a practice is widespread in the 21st century. The most common example is a game development company. Once a product has been created, they don't have a release time, promotion, or channel to circulate it. They simply throw it to a third-party selling platform!

The platform has professional resources, channels, and promotions, which is better than independently selling the product. Besides, that game development company can save a lot of money!

It was very similar to Yves' dynamics and habits. What he wants will be made, after which the goods will be handed over to Howard; let the man promote the sale, and all is well.

After Howard had everything taken care of, Yves could concentrate on other research. Besides that, all he needs to do is just relax while hugging some pretty wives, the money will flow, and his life will be so good!

"By the way, do you know the guys from Wayne Enerprises? How much do you know about them?"

Yves asked curiously; he knew that Marvel and DC were independent of each other. But in this world, somehow, the two universes merged into one.

"Thomas is the heir to the Wayne family, and Wayne Enterprises was founded by the Wayne family. He was a classmate of mine; one could say he was a gentleman, an attractive man in any situation."

"It's just that he likes to beat around the bush, he wants to build a peaceful city of Gotham." Howard said what he knew, but all this he said thanks to the wine he drank.

"Why?" Yves became even more interested; none of these things was mentioned in the film! Actually, these two are classmates, hey, so interesting!

"Gotham City itself is a mix of good and bad. I studied at the Gotham Academy of Technology, you can never imagine how messy that experience can be."

"On the surface, there is peace, but in the shadows, many gangs are at war with each other. Evil is deeply rooted in the city."

"Black and white politics are intertwined, in short it is very difficult to say which is good and which is bad. Anyway, the customs of the people of Gotham are very simple." Howard said quietly as if remembering something.

*!*

Yves almost squirted his drink. Damn, is Howard so critical of the dark actions of the people and influential people of Gotham City? Is he never see himself in the mirror? Yves felt like he heard the Goddess of Death Hela screaming, "I love peace!". Howard's remarks about darkness almost made him laugh.

Howard didn't care about Yves' reaction; he poured himself another glass.

His eyes suddenly flashed, "Yves, remember this, you can study at the Gotham city Institute of Technology. I got a lot of inspiration from there. Anyway if you go there don't trust anyone, you can only believe in yourself. "

"Except for idiots like Wayne, don't trust anyone!" Howard advised the little man.

Yves nodded; unexpectedly, Howard was so worried about his safety.

The decades of experience this pervert has can't be underestimated; Howard's talent is definitely the best in the whole world!

But what did he really mean about Wayne's idiots?

"About stupid Wayne, what do you mean?" Yves asked curiously.

"Because they're all honorable morons. Hey, stop talking about those little things. I have better things to tell you." Howard quickly adjusted his mood.

"Oh, what's better?"

Howard adjusted his posture; he sat up straighter with his arms crossed. Now he looks more manly, unlike before.

"Thomas' sister will appear at the reception party." Howard winked; any man would know what he meant.

Yves looked at the man confusedly, "Thomas sister who? I don't know her."

Things got so awkward that Howard pretended to lose and coughed.

"Agatha was Thomas' sister; she had a stake in Wayne Group. Her husband died when she was young, and her dead husband had a sister in his family. Agatha's husband's sister was your chemistry teacher!"

"Now you understand, idiot. Do you think a beautiful woman like your teacher will stay safe? She is no ordinary woman." Howard said with some emotion.

Yves was immediately shocked by the news; it turned out that his teacher's identity was so extraordinary! No wonder he had never seen a man who dared harass Dana before!