Chapter 21

After waking up from a deep sleep, Yves was immediately hit by the 'memory' of last night.

In order not to be caught, Yves got up early and left his teacher's apartment.

When he got home, it was still six in the morning. Aunt Sarah was already up and started making breakfast.

It was just that Aunt Sarah's expression was gloomy, but when she saw Yves come home, it was immediately replaced by a happy smile. Like a wife welcoming her husband home!

"Mr. Yves, you're back! Are you all right? Why didn't you come back last night? You must pay attention to your safety and health." Sarah said in a worried tone.

"Haha, I'm fine, Aunt Sarah. Thanks for worrying about me. Last night I did have something to do, no need to worry about me." Yves shook his head.

"By the way, can you make me two beef burgers? I'm hungry."

"Sure." Sarah nodded.

"Then I'll take a shower first." Yves rushed upstairs to shower; his body was already sticky with sweat, very uncomfortable if he didn't get cleaned up soon.

Last night, he exerted too much strength; the 'war' had exhausted all his energy! As a result, he was sweating profusely, and now he felt hungry too.

If it wasn't for his quite capable physical fitness, he was afraid that he would be defeated by Dana!

Seeing that Yves had returned home, Aunt Sarah's mood had changed; now she was happier; she even hummed a little song while cooking.

After a few minutes, the beef burger is cooked and ready to serve. The beef exudes a very appetizing aroma!

After Yves showered, he hastily ate the two burgers. His stomach was filled, and now he was ready to go. Don't forget, he brought extra burgers for his lunch at school later.

After a long hug with Aunt Sarah, Yves heads off to school with his classmate, Olly.

The bully who wanted to beat up Yves yesterday was absent.

"I heard that he was brought home by his father yesterday; some said his ear was pinched all the way home. Hahaha, I wonder, why is his father suddenly acting like that? Isn't he very fond of his own son?" Olly couldn't help but laugh.

On the other hand, Yves raised an eyebrow; inwardly, he praised Howard's high-speed act!

"I don't know; people can change their minds sometimes, you know?" Yves could only shrug. The bully's dad's change in attitude was purely due to his request to Howard.

Sitting on the bench, Yves started playing with his pen. He looked pensive, thinking about what happened yesterday...

He hasn't seen Dana in today's class. Has Dana asked for leave?

Class ended quickly, and Yves decided to visit his teacher's apartment.

Not to forget, he brought gifts such as; clothes, skirts, shirts, dresses, cosmetics, etc. All of these were gifts he had bought yesterday.

Yves arrived at Dana's door and knocked a few times. Before long, Dana, wearing a red longhouse dress, opened the door.

Dana, who got visited by Yves, felt happy; she greeted the man with a smile.

Yves hastily entered while carrying his luggage.

Placing the gifts on the table, Yves immediately asked, "Dana, are you feeling better? Is that still hurt? Have you taken your medicine?"

Dana, who was asked many questions, just gave a sweet smile while shaking her head.

The man's greeting and concern somehow made her feel happy.

Leaning her head into Yves's arm, Dana enjoyed this rare moment as she closed her eyes, "No, it's just a little difficult to walk. So I asked the headmaster for leave this morning."

"Why did you buy this many things? Aren't these things costly? You don't have to spend a lot of money on me; I don't need this stuff. I don't want you to overwork for me."

Hearing his lover's concern, Yves felt happy. Dana was indeed a very good woman and wife. "Well, you're my girlfriend now, shopping a little to make you happy isn't too much. Dana, I love you so much."

Before Dana could even answer, they were kissing again! Meeting your lover is like playing matches; sometimes, it can get hot quickly!

The two of them began to talk about many topics, from talking about the future, chemical experiments, etc. Sometimes they also talk about Dana's future baby.

To be honest, Yves was a little taken aback when Dana suddenly brought up that topic. Was this woman really in such a hurry? But that's okay; having a cute little baby is also fun.

-----

read chapter 80 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77