Chapter 39

The movement of the German Army was very fast; after entering a distance of three hundred meters, the scouts immediately reported to the squad captain.

Czech soldiers were still hiding in the trenches and prepared to counterattack. The Germans had again shortened their distance; now, they were no more than a hundred and fifty meters from the track!

At this moment, the previously slow-moving Second Army soldier instantly got up while holding a new assault rifle!

"Squads one, two, three, four, and five. Kill those damn invaders!" The colonel commander saw the distance between his troops and the German soldiers getting closer. So he immediately ordered the soldiers to start strafing the enemy.

German soldiers who moved to the front line encountered their enemy soldiers, but they didn't panic; they raised their guns and started shooting. They turned around to avoid the opponent's tactical attack.

At the same time, as they rolled to the side, they pulled out the empty magazine and filled it with a new one.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

The 98k bullet accurately hit the Czech soldier's head, but the steel helmet directly reflected the shot.

The enormous kinetic energy is instantly absorbed by the soft cushion inside.

The soldiers who were previously shot in the helmet felt fine. However, they still felt a little dizzy. But it didn't affect their battle capability.

Except for a few soldiers shot straight in the face, the person hit in the helmet was still alive and well.

The soldiers who had previously been shot by the bullet were surprised that they were still not dead. They pulled the trigger excitedly, shooting the Germans back!

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

The Czech soldiers don't need to aim accurately; they just fire all the AK-47 bullets at the enemy. After the shots run out, they immediately hide in the trenches to change their magazines.

At this time, the colonel's commander started giving orders again. "Sixth to tenth squads, get ready! Get up and shoot; hit them hard!"

A strong metal bullet storm instantly overwhelms the German troops on the front line!

They did not expect that their enemy would use the tactic of two consecutive strikes! The German troops immediately felt the attack's impact.

When one team reloads their bullets, the other team fires right away; what an efficient way!

As long as they don't run out of ammo, this tactic can be used all night long!

With an attack like this, no matter how elite the German soldiers were, they would be killed by the bullet rain! Unless they had the strength of Captain America, they had no chance of fighting back.

The AK-47 demonstrated unparalleled strength in its early war debut. This weapon can instantly slaughter a battalion of soldiers in terms of medium-range!

Most of them were instantly killed by the powerful firepower of the guns.

The German commander who was standing behind was instantly dumbfounded. A battalion of his soldiers was massacred in less than ten minutes! There's not even one single soldier left!

"Artillery, mortars, aim at the enemies three hundred meters ahead!"

Even though the German officer was furious, he could still control his emotions. With the opponent's attack, he needed to quickly change tactics and use artillery. Now he wants to focus on the bombing!

The extreme situation of the battle also shocked the delegates who were watching the fight from behind. The atmosphere became silent; they still couldn't believe there was such a weapon.

The power of that weapon was terrifying! Even Howard, who produced it himself, was terrified. He really didn't expect that Yves could do this kind of thing!

How could he think of such a weapon design? But with this, his company could become stronger, and of course, Howard would be happier.

Now Howard worries that he won't have to advertise this gun anymore because he knows that orders for the AK-47 will be pouring in in no time!

The American arms industry will soon be dominated and contracted by Stark Industries!

"Hehe, ladies and gentlemen, don't be surprised. There will be more exciting scenes later. Our assault rifles are no ordinary guns!" Howard said.

The last sentence piqued everyone's interest. Indeed, the stunning performance of the AK-47 has far exceeded their expectations.

With this performance, the order can be guaranteed! Hearing that there was still another surprise, everyone focused their attention and prepared to continue watching.

Even the commander on the side was surprised by the AK-47's performance.

While looking at the ditch in the distance, the commander-in-chief immediately ordered. A group of Czech soldiers carries AK-47s head-on in new equipment, picking up ammunition boxes while sneaking along the trenches.

Since the bomb was coming, they had to leave immediately.

The war continues, and with the current state of the war, the Czech Army can continue to push back the German soldiers!