Chapter 99

Looking at the sea of books, Yves silently thanked his teacher, Jennifer. This hellish training method was indeed very effective for him.

After having the experience of studying under Professor Jennifer, Yves no longer complained when he saw the magic books. At least the amount is still acceptable.

Santana, on the other hand, nodded, seemingly satisfied with the attitude and performance of her Master'sMaster's disciple. She said softly, "Master Yves, Magic is a very magical and dangerous field. If you use it well, then Magic will become your friend. Otherwise, it will lead you to disaster. And you need to master the basic first, you can't jump straight into difficult one."

Yves listened to Santana quietly without denying the woman's words. Indeed, Magic is fascinating and also dangerous.

There are divisions of Alchemy, Enchant, Glyyph, and others. There were also Necromancers, but they rarely appeared. That Magic was blasphemy to those who had died, so it was pretty denounced by fellow magicians.

If not forced to use it, Yves would never use the Magic once he learned it.

In this world, there are very few sorcerers who are self-taught. Most only get halfway because they don't know what to do. On the other hand, if you study with a real magician, the learning speed will be smooth and fast.

"The principles of Magic are all in those books. After understanding the basic principles, you can try to communicate with the element of Magic within you."

"Once you have accumulated enough mana, then you are close to the entrance of Magic. This process takes a very long time, probably ten to twenty years."

"If you learn it fast, then you can master it in just a year and a half. So don't be impatient, study well and work hard." Santana smiled.

"Master Yves, please wait a moment; I will prepare food and drink for you." Santana waved her hand, and suddenly a magic broom appeared. Sitting gracefully on the broomstick, then she flew at a low altitude.

Yves watched Santana leave in admiration. The low-altitude flight was simply incredible. After all, flying is the desire of almost everyone.

After Santana left, Yves took the "Magic Origin" book and read it carefully. Gradually, his mind sank into the sea of

magic books. It tells the origin of everything, from birth, the development of Magic, etc.

What is Magic? What is the principle of Magic? How to develop and use it?

The books explained things that didn't exist in the everyday world. But, there were no explicit descriptions in the primary books Yves had read, only riddles that made one even more curious.

Sometimes Yves understood, sometimes he didn't. Everything was very turbulent.

Santana suddenly returned with a glass of water and a food tray. The tray has a strange carving around it; its function is to keep the temperature of the food warm.

After placing the food on the table, Santana looked to the other side of the room; she then created a hammock made of silk in the air.

Santana's body flew and landed lightly on the hammock, then she lay down and rested. As for why she didn't rest outside the library, it was to protect Yves in case something happened.

Still immersed in the books, Yves didn't notice Santana's arrival. He continued to read the books without stopping; with his great physical strength, he could sit for hours without feeling tired.

Yves felt grateful in his heart. The books had brought him into a new realm of knowledge that he had never heard of or read. This knowledge of Magic made him yearn for his future.

Learning Magic was what he had planned for a long time. He originally planned to return to America to improve some tools and then head to the Himalayas to find the legendary Kamar-Taj to study Magic there.

For anyone who can find Kamar-Taj, then they can study as an apprentice. Of course, there were exceptions; if the person who found Kamar-Taj was a bad person, then they would be killed instantly.

News of Kamar-Taj's whereabouts is very hidden from the outside world. For thousands of years, only a few people have been able to find it. It could be said that the person who discovered the place had the destiny written to learn Magic.

Yves alternated between books as he read, from "The Origin of Everything," "Principles of Magic," "Journey to the Universe," "Other Dimensional Knowledge," "Heaven and Hell," and a host of other books.

Some contain pure knowledge, some recount the experiences of a wizard master, and some describe basic situations in another dimension.

When he encountered the information about the Midgard in the book, Yves was immediately taken aback. Even though the information was only a few words, it still amazed him.

The Nine Realms were created by Odin himself. How many planets and star fields have been conquered to form the Nine Realms is still unknown.

As far as Midgard was concerned, the distance between each of these realms must have been at least a few thousand light years from each other. Compared to Midgard, the Milky Way may be just a drop of water in the ocean. At the same time, the so-called solar system in this world is just an inconspicuous existence.

This information took Yves by surprise. He felt like a bit of an ant; at the same time, it also motivated him.

Sooner or later, he will go explore this vast world! He would definitely explore the Nine Realms! The Nine Realms were definitely not the only existences of the universe; there must be other existences beyond Midgard!

There was Heaven, Hell, Apocalypse Star, and other Stars that he needed to visit!

But first, before realizing the dream, he must be capable. Develop his physical and magical powers to the limit. Otherwise, he might be crushed by powerful enemies who might get in his way.

To attain Absolute power, what he first needed was a long life. How could he possibly develop Magic to the limit if he was short-lived?

Thinking of all the possibilities, Yves took a deep breath. The road is very vast yet so enjoyable.