Chapter 48

Icaro's Bar had been bombarded with bombs, and most of the members of the Ballistic Gang wearing light clothing either died or lost limbs.

They do look unfortunate right now, but have you forgotten? Over the past thirty years, they have killed countless innocent people, threatened, robbed, and committed other crimes. You will have no mercy for them when you know what they have done.

Olly's father's killer, or Ballistic elite member, convulsed on the floor. His lips spit out a lot of blood.

Fifteen minutes ago, after killing a member of Carlos' Gang, Olly saw the hand of his father's killer through the window. Aiming sharply, he managed to hit the man's hand.

Chirovsky shot in the hands, feet, and other less fatal parts and begged for mercy. "Please, please just kill me! Kill me quickly!"

Chirovsky felt a pain he had never felt in his life. Throughout his life, he loved torturing people, but when he experienced what he often did to others, he felt overwhelmed!

The person wearing the terrorist mask is Olly. The man had been lost in thoughts of revenge for his father. Mechanically, Olly pulled the trigger of the bullet and fired at a non-lethal spot.

This is the man who killed his father, Brad!

On the other hand, Yves was watching from the side. He didn't intend to stop his friend; after all, a soldier who had never seen blood was not a good soldier.

Anyway, soon Olly will be going to the military to attend the second world war sooner or later.

Yves looked at the Bar; it was empty, with lots of shards; there was even a wall that had been blown up by a grenade.

The Ballistics Gang's bodies scattered around; some Ballistics Gang members were still alive; they were howling in pain.

For those people who were crippled or lost their body parts, the Carlos Gang personally didn't want to kill them.

Let the survivors atone for their past sins. As for whether they survived after losing a lot of blood? It's none of the Carlos Gang's business.

Now Ballistic members regret selling drugs, molesting women and good families, and killing innocent people!

All of these regrets came because of the potent attack of the Carlos Gang!

The Carlos Gang members who came here still remembered their Boss's words, "We are here to wash away their sins!" It sounds perfect, but this bloody atmosphere is terrible.

The first and second floors have been cleaned. Most of the Ballistic Gang members had surrendered, while some had been sent to hell.

Yves held an upgraded pistol; it was much more extensive and looked like a Desert Eagle. Many parts have been installed in the barrel; some tiny wires connect to the battery.

Yves raised the gun, turned on the switch, then fired at the still-closed door!

*Zzzzz!*

The sound of an electric current was heard. Moments later, the gunpowder explosion pushed the bullet out of the barrel.

The metallic upstream reverberated under the influence of the magnetic force!

*Bang!*

The 7.62mm pistol bullet flew with enormous kinetic energy.

It took less than 0.3 seconds to cover a distance of fifty meters. The bullet hit the metal door and went straight through the 10mm thick door.

The gang member behind the door was killed by the bullet!

The Carlos Gang members who saw this power were dumbfounded! They know the power of the AK-47, but compared to that gun, the Ak-47 looks like junk!

If the AK-47 can make a hole in the door, that pistol can destroy everything! Which is very scary.

Wearing a terrorist mask, Yves secretly writes his gun's performance information. It seems the kinetic weapons are working quite well.

True, electromagnets could increase the bullet's effect, but the gun got very hot after three shots.

But with this, Yves knew, his pistol bullets were equivalent to high caliber weapons like sniper rifles!

After the experiment, Yves immediately disassembled his gun to avoid fire. He put the gun back in his backpack.

Since the pistol was finished, Yves decided to assemble the parts of the AK-47 he had brought with him.

After installing the ground magnet, bullet guide, and battery, the weight of the Ak-47 has increased by about fifteen pounds.

The switch was turned on again, and an electric sound was heard.

This time Yves took aim at another metal door which was still tightly closed. Moments later, he pulled the trigger.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

The metal storm launched. The sturdy iron door instantly had a popping dome in less than two seconds.

Again, the gang member holding the gun behind the door was instantly hit by the effects of the gunfire.

The Carlos Gang members who saw this immediately gulped involuntarily.

After being amplified by the magnetic force, the power of the bullet is too great! Especially assault rifles like the AK-47. The weapon was now a means of slaughter.

If the electromagnet-enhanced bullet hit a person, the impact would be the same as being hit by a motorbike traveling at eighty kilometers per hour!

What does this mean? Even if the opponent was wearing a bulletproof vest, the vest wouldn't be able to stop it! It was true that bullets could be blocked, but kinetic energy would instantly destroy a person's internal organs.

Yves nodded in satisfaction. Indeed now is the right time to test his firearms.

After all, the Ballistic Gang Member was not a good person. In short, all of this was retribution for the bad karma they had done...