Chapter 67

Yves said goodbye to Charles.

The appearance of these great people almost frightened him.

Can this bullshit stop?

World War, Howard, Viper, Hydra, Gotham City, Wayne Enterprises, and now Professor X appears!

The characters were all extraordinary; it seemed like he was the only one who was still an ordinary person.

Hey, he needs to hurry up with his tools creation. This world is so messed up!

If he encountered a strong evil character, he would probably die instantly!

There's still a lot of fun in this world, even Charles' mother he hasn't conquered yet- No, what am I really thinking?

By the way, has Raven appeared? Thinking of that girl with extraordinary abilities made him very excited.

Dispelling those random thoughts, Yves decided to return to the laboratory. He still had a lot of experiments to do this afternoon!

When she came to the lab, Jennifer was still reading the newspaper on the sofa; beside her was a cup of black tea on the table.

The woman's attitude was always the same; apart from that, her grace was also not to be underestimated. Even Yves sometimes gets distracted when doing experiments; all this distraction is due to the beauty of that woman!

Fortunately, Jennifer does not yet have a husband; it is said that she divorced many years ago.

She doesn't even have kids!

Inside the lab, Yves was busy amplifying magnets. Maybe in the future, this magnetism could actually make cars fly.

After finishing his daily chore, Yves went home to eat, then showered, and slept.

By the way, Yves was used to spending the night in Aunt Barra's room. She was even caught by Aunt Sarah when she came out of Barra's room, but strangely Sarah wasn't angry; she was smiling.

Sarah doesn't say much; it seems she agrees with things like polygamy...

On the other hand, Lex and Lena are getting brighter every day. Even as their lives improved, their moral attitude still didn't disappear.

Children raised in poor families have been assigned to look after the house from early life. They take the initiative to help their mother with household chores, such as washing dishes, taking out the trash, etc.

Besides that, Soutine also often plays with her new little sister and little brother; she seems to represent Lex and Lena's older sisters.

After calming down, Souline gradually came out of the sadness after her father's death.

Aunt Barra was the same; she lived her days with the excellent service provided by Yves, both mentally and physically.

It was just that she was a little worried that her stomach would swell like Sarah's.

If you think about it, what would happen if Yves married Wonder Woman? Would their child become a child with superpower abilities?

Hey, thinking about this made him a little excited.

Currently, Yves is preparing to get a diploma; after getting a diploma, he will aim for a Ph.D.!

Ph.D. degrees in this era were a real deal, unlike degrees that would be earned in the future.

Even though he was busy daily, he occasionally chatted with Charles. Well, the guy is pretty cool.

At his meeting this time, Charles wanted to return to visit his other home, the house was in Boston.

"Yves, can you ride me to my house? I'd like to introduce you to a friend." Charles didn't look like his usual self; he seemed very happy this time.

What actually happened to him?

Seeing Charles' attitude, Yves felt a little intrigued. "Okay, then get in the car."

Charles didn't hesitate and got into the car, fastening his seatbelt. "Charles, brace yourself. This great Dr. Yves will take you on a real low-altitude flight!" Yves said jokingly.

After that, Yves stepped on the gas pedal, adjusted the gear, and then turned on the device switch.

*Boosts!*

The car was traveling like a rocket thanks to the help of nitrogen, its speed now reaching one hundred and fifty miles per hour!

Although the speed was similar to the standard rate of a modern car, in this era, this speed was enough to scare people to death!

The car sped down the road with dust flying everywhere.

Half an hour later, they arrived at their destination.

Charles couldn't take it anymore; he rushed out of the car and threw up on the side of the road.

Yves got out then locked the car, whistling, "Haha, Charles, didn't I tell you? Prepare yourself."

"Oops, I didn't expect a big guy like you to get motion sickness." Yves laughed.

Charles glared at Yves angrily, "I'm not road-sick, but the plane and your car are just like planes!"

"You are such a lunatic!"

Yves shrugged. What is wrong with a hundred and fifty miles per hour speed?

-----

feel free to support me on patréon;

patréon.com/mizuki77