Chapter 59

Seeing cute Ophelia, Yves' heart started to move. Ophelia, who was still at her young age, did look more bright and innocent; maybe by hanging out with her, Yves could get a better understanding of her.

The melodious music that accompanied people dancing slowly stopped.

A middle-aged couple appeared in front of the dance floor; the man was wearing a black suit, and his face was firm and handsome. By his side was a woman in a graceful evening dress.

Even though she was only wearing light make-up, she looked gorgeous; apart from that, an air of nobility radiated from her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Thomas. I'm honored that you all attending the Wayne Enterprises party."

The handsome man said with a solid American accent.

Yves watched from a distance. Turns out that man is Batman's father! Chairman of Wayne Enterprises!

There is also a beautiful mature woman by his side; she must be Batman's mother!

The two affluent couples look very compatible.

"There's one thing I'd like to announce before we start tonight's show, from now on Wayne Enterprises will be working closely with the Stark Group on a number of fronts!"

"And tonight we will also show our new collaboration product!"

"I'm sure you all have a lot of questions about the new product, so let's welcome the chairman of the Stark Group, please give a round of applause!" Thomas eloquently spoke to his hundreds of guests.

*Clap!*

*Clap!*

*Clap!*

Everyone clapped in honor of the host of this party.

Some guests had heard of the Stark Group, some had not, and they were very curious. How did Wayne Enterprises work with the Stark Group?

A man with a distinctive mustache appeared and took the wired microphone handed over by the waiter, after which Howard performed a uniquely European and American ceremony. Namely kissing the hand of the beautiful waiter.

"Hello everyone, nice to meet you all here."

"As Thomas said, we have developed a new product. This product will change our industry!" Howard didn't directly show the product but explained it a little so that it could attract listeners.

If he wants people to listen to him, then first get those people's attention!

Moments later, Howard took out a small item and placed it on the table in front of him, "This is a newly invented product from Stark Industries! Lithium Battery!"

Howard paused, letting the guests absorb the news he had to say, then he continued, "I'm sure everyone is starting to wonder, what's so special about a battery? I'll tell you something, this little Battery has three times the capacity of a large battery!"

"With this battery, the electric furniture of the future will be both smaller in size as well as more efficient!"

"In addition, this technology can be used in various fields, such as the military industry, the electricity industry, and also the energy industry!"

"Products with higher efficiency and greater capacity will appear in the future. At that time, whoever gets the rights first will inherit the future profitable market!"

"Let me show you an example." Howard enjoyed standing in front of an audience, now was his prime, and he had endless ambitions!

After snapping his fingers, a beautiful waitress brought a Toaster Oven machine and a plate of cold noodle soup.

Howard skillfully connected the Toaster Oven with a Lithium battery. Putting the soup in the oven, Howard started the stove.

*Beeps!*

*Beeps!*

Everyone was surprised that the Toaster Oven was on even when it wasn't plugged into the socket. Does the engine start just by being plugged into that small Battery?

One minute later, a melodious sound was heard... *Ding!*

Howard brought out the soup, which was still steaming with hot smoke. After that, he showed the guests that what had just happened was real.

"Wow! Amazing! That Battery can actually make the machine work without even being plugged into a power socket!"

"Wonderful!"

Everyone present was shocked as well as amazed. A business owner or an elitist is starting to see the future prospects of the related industry!

It could be argued that a lot of old technology will no longer be profitable when the new battery products come out to the public.

Just like the touch screen phone born in Yves' previous life, even when Nokia had dominated the mobile phone market for more than twenty years, the new touch screen technology instantly destroyed Nokia, which was in its prime!

Howard was satisfied with everyone's surprise, picked up the microphone again, he said, "This product is the first collaboration between Stark Industries and Wayne Enterprises! There will be more advanced technologies coming out in the future."

"Of course there will be many opportunities to cooperate with the guests present."

"But this product will be handed over to Wayne Enterprises!" After Howard finished speaking, many people started whispering.

To think Stark Industries would be willing to give up such unique technology. There was a surprise, admiration, and insult from the invited guests.

Not all people are kind; some feel jealous and envious.

But they all have the same thought, that Stark Industries is intense.

Every technology that is launched always causes a stir!

"Wow, that Battery is really amazing. Yves, do you know anything about that product?" Ophelia asked curiously; a strange light started to flash in her eyes.

Yves smiled and took two glasses of wine; he handed one of them to the beautiful girl by his side. "Of course I know because I'm the product inventor."

"Hehe, actually it's still a rough version, the battery can still be upgraded again."

"But I have too many things I need to do. I will gradually improve it later." Yves smiled.

"What! You are the inventor? Wow! You are amazing, Yves!"

"Now that I remember, it was you who developed the Ak-47 too!"

Ophelia covered her mouth in surprise; she looked like a fan.

Seeing the woman's demeanor, Yves secretly sneered; it was clear that her response was far-fetched. Think he's stupid? Huh, wait until you become a pro first.

Even though he knew that Ophelia was faking it, Yves didn't immediately expose the woman. Let's play the game first, and we'll see who will beat who!

Hmm, conquering a sly woman is also a fun challenge.

"Haha, not really. I'm not as smart as you think." Yves acted humble, but he whistled while deliberately looking up at the ceiling. It was apparent he looked very flattered, keke~.

An idea suddenly flashed in Ophelia's head. If she could take advantage of that man, she might as well achieve her dream.

One of the Hydra leaders who had adopted her had been staring at and wanting her openly. Still, Ophelia wasn't tempted by the man.

The task is given by the man also made him feel very disgusted. She had no other choice but to accept the assignment and try to approach Yves.

She was looking for an opportunity to eliminate that man's control, even though she knew that the Hydra Organization was powerful. Still, Ophelia would never give up so easily.

She wouldn't just sell her body!

It could be said that Ophelia was still a pure girl.