Chapter 64

After dropping off Leticia and her kids, Yves decided to accompany his 'family' for a day; the next day, he went straight to the laboratory to improve the magnetic weapons.

He won't be selling this magnetic weapon; for now, it will be exclusively for himself; just think of it as an ace card.

But he can use this technology in other fields, such as increasing the power of generators, developing induction cookers, etc.

This invention is cross-generational!

If Yves patented this technology, he would be immediately flooded with money!

Family, money, comfort, almost everything Yves got. He could bask in the sun casually or just chat with a particular beautiful professor. Or even play with Aunt Sarah too, keke~.

But the most important thing he doesn't have right now is a real power; in a world with many powerful aliens, he needs strength to protect himself and his family!

Aunt Sarah, who lives on the premises of the University, has been acquainted with most of the great professors who work here. With her noble personality, it is not surprising that Sarah can make friends with many people.

As for Lex and Lena, the two kids had been schooled in Boston. The distance from Yves University to Lex's school was about ten kilometers; since Yves couldn't always drive them, he needed to teach Leticia to drive.

Leticia happily accepted the suggestion, but there was something that worried her a little. She knew that Sarah, Yves' maid was pregnant; she feared she would be the man's next target...

During this period, sending Lex to school was an excellent decision; sometimes, Yves would tutor the bald kid privately.

Yves wasn't worried that Lex would betray him; he had an ace in his hand at the moment. You know Leticia and Lena? As long as they were under him, then Lex would never rebel.

Hey, it's a nice thing to know the opponent's weakness.

***

Since handing the Lithium Battery business over to Wayne Enterprises, Howard's life has become much more relaxed. Sometimes he would play in the lab all day, fiddling with his inventions.

For now, he didn't have to worry about the sales, leave it all to Wayne; he just had to sit at home, and then the money would come.

As for Carlos' Gang affair, ever since Ophelia became the Gang's leader, she started eliminating all the minor subordinates who were undisciplined or had no loyalty to her.

At the same time, she had also recruited many female members. Now the Gang is implementing a point system; for each member who completes specific achievements or tasks, they will get points.

They can move up the ranks and receive raises if they have enough points. The system is simple and crude but very effective.

Now Ophelia and her Gang are slowly starting to expand their wings. Although the girl didn't look dangerous from the outside, she was clearly very professional regarding murder and arson.

Carlos Gang, who used to only develop the Fast Food business, now they are starting to move into a new field. What plans Ophelia has is still unknown, but what is clear is that she will make her Gang the number one in Brooklyn!

***

Yves drove Olly to the train station; he didn't know when he would meet his friend again. What is clear is that school graduation is a turning point for everyone.

Whether they will be successful or not depends on their principles and efforts.

Olly hugged his friend. "I'm going, pal. Remember, take good care of my mother and sister."

Yves also hugged his friend. Huh, sad to see someone he knew left.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of them." Yves nodded. 'Of course, I will try to satisfy my body as much as possible!' that last sentence he certainly didn't say; saying it in his own heart is enough, keke~

Although a little reluctant to say goodbye to his friend, Olly finally entered and left by train.

After his friend left, Yves decided to visit Dana's apartment. There, Yves had been busy all morning accompanying Dana in her room.

Back at MIT, Yves was soon busy in the lab. He and Jennifer work together to solve the problem of overheating resulting from excessive electromagnetic power.

"This overheating problem must be addressed immediately, we can change the material or simply add a suitable cooling method."

"Besides, this wire is the cause of overheating." Jennifer points out the problems.

"Yes, the material we used before was too cheap. We need to replace it with the best material and add dynamics and aerodynamics principles."

"After the bullet is fired, the excess kinetic energy must be removed immediately through a certain mechanism. This will increase the cooling efficiency." Yves nodded a few times while stroking his imaginary beard.

"Looks like you've found the solution. Good job, kid." Jennifer looked at the intelligent student in surprise. Tucking her silver hair to her ear, Jennifer walked to the padded table.

Sitting with her legs crossed, Jennifer gracefully took a sip of black tea.

Now she just had to watch the man complete his invention. Jennifer could give theoretical advice, but physical work? Let's leave the work to the youth!

-----

read chapter 168 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

ko-fi.com/mizuki77