Chapter 65

Time passed quickly; it was already seven pm without him realizing it.

Going to the weapons testing ground, Yves turned on the light to see the target clearly. Pulling out a pistol, Yves began aiming at the target located at a distance of four hundred meters.

When the trigger is pulled, an electric current flows, and a magnetic field is activated. The bullet shot fast; a distance of four hundred meters was instantly covered in just 0.3 seconds!

After hitting a solid target, the massive kinetic energy instantly tore the thirty-pound log into pieces!

Yves only used a pistol, but the power was enormous! In addition, the shooting range has surpassed the shooting range of an assault rifle!

Damn, if this gun is given a scope like a sniper, then this gun won't be weaker than that heavy-caliber sniper rifle!

Yves' heart continued to fluctuate with happiness; he could no longer hold back his laughter. The weapon he had been waiting for had finally been made!

The next target is Jetpack!

For now, the tool is still in the process of being built; soon, Yves will definitely finish the tool!

Jetpack that can be used to fly. Even though it's worse than the technology that exists in the future, Yves sure can develop it into the same Jetpack or even better than what Falcon uses!

Regarding the magnetic force technical patent, Yves will hand it to the college. His and Jennifer's names will be used in the patent.

In addition to the Jetpack, Yves wants to create an induction stove. Ovens indeed exist in this era, but induction stoves? It was a technology that would only appear in the future!

Back at the house, Aunt Sarah, whose stomach is slightly bulging, now sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper.

Sitting at a particular table, two small children seemed busy doing their homework. The housework wasn't strenuous, but they kept buying time because their sister, Souline, was accompanying them.

Lex and Lena don't dare finish their homework faster than Souline!

"Wow, brother, you're back!"

Yves is greeted by his little family warmly. The three of them immediately put their books in the room.

Family dinner is about to start!

***

Lithium batteries that have been circulating are slowly changing the entire industrial market; some small sophisticated electrical tools are starting to appear.

The Lithium battery developed by Yves isn't that bad; apart from a larger capacity and smaller volume, it's also rechargeable!

In the past, all batteries on the market could only be used once; they had to be disposed of after use, which was very wasteful and could pollute the environment.

But this time, nearly ninety percent of the market has abandoned old-school batteries with the advent of lithium batteries. All this thanks to advertising by Wayne Enterprises!

If only Stark Industry were to advertise it, perhaps only fifty percent of the market would be affected.

***

It had been quite a while since there had been word from the Carlos Gang. Under the leadership of Ophelia, they had finally succeeded in destroying the number one Gang in Brooklyn. Now the entire city is Ophelia's domain!

The young girl finally revealed her savage fangs. When dealing with her Gang career, the girl would be very fierce, but strangely when talking to Yves on the phone, her voice immediately became soft.

It was still unknown whether her meek demeanor was feigned or not.

Back in the Laboratory, Yves had spent the last few weeks reading many machine books. Besides that, he is also busy planning something with Jennifer.

And today was the day he would try out his new invention.

Jennifer had the black and white camera up and positioned; she said, "August 23, the Jetpack trial starts!"

When Yves started the engine, his body was thrust forward with great force!

*Bang!*

Yves, unable to control the machine, crashed into various tables and was finally pressed against a wall. The thrust of the magnetic force made Yves unable to move.

"The first test failed. Its power and direction cannot be controlled."

Jennifer turned off the camera with a chuckle. It's really lovely to see her student doing experiments like this.

-----

feel free to support me on patréon;

patréon.com/mizuki77