Chapter 13

Yves, who heard this, was immediately taken aback, but he was also overjoyed. It seems that Howard's help is god-speed. His small request yesterday was immediately realized.

As expected of an influential man in WW2!

Since yesterday, Howard has applied for patent protection; the patent uses Yves' name.

Personally, Howard will not steal other people's research; every scientist has their own arrogance! Claiming someone else's research under his own name? Disgraceful!

Even the Ark Reactor developed by Anton Vanko does not use Howard's own name but two names.

Relying on personal connections, the patent review was quickly completed. If an ordinary person were to do this, it would undoubtedly take approximately half a year. But Howard finished it in one day, which is fantastic.

Relying on invention patents to greet friends at MIT university, it was easy to recruit talent like Yves into it with the help of Howard. There are no special requirements; as long as that person has strong skills, that person can directly enter.

From start to finish, Yves only contributed design drawings of the AK-47. He then took advantage of Howard's relationship with his late father, and boom, everything ran smoothly.

When Yves opened the envelope, it seemed that they recruited him purely because of his AK-47 invention. Plus, Yves doesn't have to pay school fees, hey! What a nice thing.

In this era, it's really amazing to get into MIT.

"Principal, thank you for bringing me this good news," Yves answered unhurriedly.

In classmates' eyes, the student who likes to blow up his house in research has really exploded this time! We're talking about the Massachusetts Institute of Technology! It is the best college in the country.

On the other hand, Dana stood speechless in front of the class podium. Previously she was just a fad to give the doctoral requirements to be able to marry her. Now that Yves had been accepted into MIT, she knew that the man's achievements would not be underestimated in the future.

"Hey, hey, what a genius. It's great to be surrounded by so many girls." Olly said slyly while narrowing his eyes.

Thanks to the news, several classmates' beauty started to surround Yves.

"Well, I don't really care about this. Forget it, let's eat first. I'll treat you this time." Yves waved his hand.

"Hey, you must treat this one friend. Yesterday you got a share contract, and now you are accepted at MIT; you are fortunate!"

"Do I have to blow up my house like you did to match your luck?" Olly joked while choosing the food menu.