Chapter 75

Dana Teacher is a woman with a good wife and mother character. It had been quite a while since she had met Yves; when Yves came, the woman was pleased and greeted him warmly. When Yves said goodbye, she didn't force him to stay; what a perfect wife.

After enjoying some time with Dana, Yves heads to the Stark building. Today is the day of his departure for Germany.

When he arrived at Howard's office, Howard greeted his junior, "Good morning, little rascal. Have you had breakfast? Let's have breakfast together. I'll show you my private jet later." Howard said with a smug smile. A few days ago, he bought a private plane for this flight.

"Che, just a shabby jet, what is there to be proud of? I will make my own private jet in the future. Besides, I will invite many beautiful girls to dance and be my flight attendant!" Yves boasted.

"Oh, damn it, how come I never thought of that? What a great idea, kid!" Howard looked motivated. The two perverted bastards became full of energy when it came to women.

After ushering Yves to a seat, Howard got two drinks, after which they began to chat. "What are your plans about the new technology you're developing? The color screen surprised me quite a bit."

"Oh, that thing . . . I didn't think much of it. I just had to wait for the money to roll into my pocket thanks to the new patent. I'd better chill at home with my lovely maid." Yves answered simply.

Howard looked at the Stark shareholder meaningfully, "Well, your tastes are really unique."

Yves didn't react at first, but then he sneered, "You better pray that you don't have any daughters in the future." Yves teased.

Howard was immediately taken aback, "Please, please don't talk about a daughter I don't even have!"

***

In the jet, Howard's private jet is just a tiny plane; this jet is not even capable of transporting any vehicles. The import and export of cars were done by ships; in this era, even large planes could not carry heavy goods.

This private jet is relatively simple, having only one aisle. But the structure is decent; there is a cupboard containing wine and a soft sofa. In the middle is a place to relax, and in the back is a place to put things.

Since Howard and Yves were on a private jet, the safety checks were relatively lax. They can even carry many weapons without being noticed by the officers.

Speaking of Yves's idea of ​​hiring dancers as flight attendants. Howard actually implemented the idea. He had hired two beautiful girls to keep them company and dance on the plane!

In addition, there is also a military colonel who is responsible for protecting Howard's safety. Similar to Tony Stark and Rhodes.

The strict warrior character made the colonel quite stiff. While on the plane, he would just close his eyes while resting. He's not drinking and having fun. To be honest, he felt very disgusted with this kind of capitalist.

He had wanted to get on this plane because of an assignment his boss had given him. Otherwise, he would never have wanted to be around someone like Howard.

On the other hand, Howard didn't care about the guard's attitude; all he cared about now were the girls dancing while accompanying him to drink.

As for Yves, he has been surrounded by beautiful women like Dana, Sarah, and Barra. He was no longer affected by the two beauties; all he did know was to drink while reading the copy Jennifer had given him.

-----

read chapter 223 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77